Closed Thread
Page 89 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1553

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

what is the best Route to BHD with these trackers Orpheus,SC,MTV,UHDbits,Brokenstones
    Last edited by v@nz; 21.02.22 at 19:45.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22)

Hi there, do you guys know where does HD-Spain recruit from? I'm looking for 10-15 years old Spanish TV Series in SD/HD season packs but don't know where should I look at. Is HD-Olimpo good at old TV Shows and where do they recruit from? Thanks.
    Last edited by 5thDimension; 20.02.22 at 08:20.
    Thanks

BHD doesnot recruit from MAM. For RED elite+6 months old.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22)

Quote Originally Posted by v@nz View Post
    what is the best Route to BHD with these trackers Orpheus,SC,MTV,UHDbits,Brokenstones
    I've been trying with Orpheus since SC requires 6 months and Brokenstones requires 1 year with MAM but it's been really difficult to any get any upload with Orpheus. I've upload 4 albums in all formats but only 1 person was interested in downloading one of the albums.

Any one have any tips on building ratio at Orpheus? I might just have to wait the 6 months and try SC.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22)

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39500
    Quote Originally Posted by 5thDimension View Post
    Hi there, do you guys know where does HD-Spain recruit from?
    Unless this changed recently, nowhere. They're 100% closed unless you're an experienced encoder.

Quote Originally Posted by dorarr View Post
    Any one have any tips on building ratio at Orpheus?
    Autosnatchers guarantee a 1:1 ratio on uploads - as long as those albums are from the current year. Anything older, you'll have to permaseed and hope it gets grabbed at some point. Also, check the request section every day, because some people are lazy and don't even bother doing a quick search. You can fill many of those by transcoding a torrent or DDL from elsewhere, or even uploading as-is. It's pocket money, but it all adds up.

There are "dark side" tactics like freeleech token abuse and FLAC compression level 0/trailing data, but in my opinion OPS does not deserve that. Just do your best and you'll get there eventually.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22) , dorarr (22.02.22) , 5thDimension (22.02.22)

Plz share EMP and GGN invite forum!!!
    Thanks

Where is BHD and MTV recruiting?
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22)

Quote Originally Posted by hodor View Post
    Where is BHD and MTV recruiting?
    RED elite+6 months old

Quote Originally Posted by dorarr View Post
    I've been trying with Orpheus since SC requires 6 months and Brokenstones requires 1 year with MAM but it's been really difficult to any get any upload with Orpheus. I've upload 4 albums in all formats but only 1 person was interested in downloading one of the albums.

Any one have any tips on building ratio at Orpheus? I might just have to wait the 6 months and try SC.
    There is a "we will snatch your torrent" forum or something like that.You can post your upload there for snatch.
    Last edited by anon; 23.02.22 at 01:11. Reason: Please use the Edit button when available
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22) , anon (23.02.22) , dorarr (22.02.22)

Where is Bibliotik recruiting? Please let me know your experiences on that.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Autosnatchers guarantee a 1:1 ratio on uploads - as long as those albums are from the current year. Anything older, you'll have to permaseed and hope it gets grabbed at some point. Also, check the request section every day, because some people are lazy and don't even bother doing a quick search. You can fill many of those by transcoding a torrent or DDL from elsewhere, or even uploading as-is. It's pocket money, but it all adds up.
    There doesnt seem to be anyone autosnatching. The albums I uploaded were new releases in Feb 2022. I'll try out filling requests.

Quote Originally Posted by leech_master View Post
    There is a "we will snatch your torrent" forum or something like that.You can post your upload there for snatch.
    I'll give this a try. Thanks.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Running a quick check of both IPs involved would have revealed their belonging to datacenters and given you the benefit of doubt, but well, I guess they found it easier and faster not to.

Staff on The*.click trackers seem too trigger-happy. Tales of people getting banned due to alleged cheating, or use of anonymizers and mobile Internet, or simply no reason besides "breaking the rules", are sadly abundant. Of course, in most cases we only hear one side of the story, but I think there's no way 100% of them are lying in an attempt to get their account back.

Little bit of advice here. Make sure to keep backups or at least a full list of everything that makes up those 100 TB. Google is known to lock "suspicious" accounts on a whim and even paid memberships aren't immune.
    I've got some friends who have ridiculous storage on Google Drive and have never had an issue.

I'm definitely not in a position to hold the Google Drive storage on a local drive, but a list at some point probably wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by leech_master View Post
    Plz share EMP and GGN invite forum!!!
    GGn have stopped open recruitment from users that you don't know personally, which would make it more difficult for you to get your invite.

EMP I believe is recruiting from a few places, if you aren't available to get yourself an application review then you likely haven't been around long.
    Last edited by anon; 23.02.22 at 20:55. Reason: Please use the Edit button when available
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22)

I was asking about invite forum of GGn and EMP!!!
    Thanks

Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22) , hodor (26.02.22) , anon (23.02.22)

What is the requirement for BHD in GGn thread?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39500
    Quote Originally Posted by Intricate View Post
    I've got some friends who have ridiculous storage on Google Drive and have never had an issue.
    This was on the news here a few years ago. A local engineer lost 5 TB of pictures and sensitive documents due to an alleged TOS violation, even though he was paying $99 a month for the storage, and making an offline retreat at the time the event supposedly took place. Google refused to reenable the account or even give any details whatsoever.

https://www.lanacion.com.ar/tecnolog...os-nid2119277/ (use a translator to switch from Spanish to English if required)

I don't need to go very far to supply an example, though. All of my accounts were, one by one, suspended due to "suspicious activity"... certainly not from my side, as all I did was log in regularly from the same provider and browser. Answering the security question and/or supplying the associated phone number was apparently not enough to restore access. One of them was from 2004, when Gmail was invite-only. Well, fuck them.

This is a risk on any scenario where your data is only stored on a foreign system you don't own or directly control, of course, but I've never had it happen anywhere else so far. In my case it was more of an annoyance as I didn't lose anything too valuable, but still... keep local backups or at least a list of what you're prepared to lose.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

24. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (03.04.22) , Intricate (10.03.22)

Closed Thread
Page 89 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast