Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss30
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    we'd certainly have told you had you asked first
    What I should have done?
    Last edited by gendel11; 01.05.15 at 16:38.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    Quote Originally Posted by gendel11 View Post
    What I should have done?
    Wait for staff picks (freeleech).
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent; RM+
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss793
    upload some torrents till the account is very old - grab new freelech torrents - 100% completed in RatioMaster with Memory Reader - look at the peerlist - fake upload average speed
    Should work, right?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent; RM+
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss793
    got banned - used waffles method 1024 kb´s Upload 900 Download till 3 minutes before the update,
    faked on new torrent ca. 400 MB big with 1 seeder and 5-6 leecher
    Uploaded ca. 50 MB, total time: 3-4 hours
    leave the house with seeding in RatioMasterPlus 1.3.2 0 Kb´s Upload

PS: I didn´t see that my real client was open, so I didn´t use memoryReader
    Last edited by coolio256; 16.06.15 at 02:47.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    I have no idea how the what cheat scripts work, but most users their have seedboxes so on average a torrent takes less than a minute to finish downloading and start seeding.
    Regardless of how small the amount of dl speed you're using with your cheat tool you will appear on the snatch list as an uploader on a torrent that has 0 downloaders.
    So If you want to try cheating there jump on the freeleech picks when they are freshly announced, the snatch list is much larger than on regular new uploads and you have a better chance of not being detected.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    whassup lurkers
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Guys could you help me with IRC?

I have been banned from that interview and I tried a couple of times to pass it again, it ended in recognizing me every single time. The first one I just tried normally without changing anything (I thought my dynamic IP would do the trick), they asked me why I tried to fool them.

2nd time: Used a proxy, they detected it, what surprises me is not they did but they told me the exact software I used (which is Avast VPN) how could they? I mean having my ip does a lot of things but having access to my softwares?! How? Disabled it, reconnected to their IRC, same thing, they asked me to part the channel.

I deleted my caches, cookies everything (although I am not sure that has to with anything on IRC..) my ip is dynamic... So how?

And how can I delete what they have on me? I am sure if I try with the same router but just with a different computer, they wont detect me, they have clear information and I don't know how they do that.

Do I need to change the name of my computer or something? (Anything and everything!)
    Last edited by Natsukashi; 10.07.15 at 21:52.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2069
    Even when you reset your ip they are probably detecting you back because of the range of the said ip.

Proxies will do no good for you at all because even if you pass the interview what about the next step? They could easily detect you again because torrenting through proxies is not an easy task, specially in what.cd.
    With what.cd if you really have to use proxy, no free solution will ever work.

I could suggest one of these 3 things:

1 - look for an invite, but of course, clear everything related to previous accounts, use different e-mail, browser and torrent app (version), etc.
    2 - wait some more time, some months if you can, then try the interview again
    3 - you could try to do the interview from somewhere else where your ip range changes a little bit, but staying in the same country of course, maybe a friend's house who lives far away from you or some lan house, etc

Another important point: Why were you banned in the first place? Knowing what you did in the past here will help a lot in case you get an invite for example, so you don't screw up again and don't put your inviter's account in danger.
    Last edited by alpacino; 12.07.15 at 22:37.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (13.07.15)

P2P Client
    whassup lurkers
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    I failed the first attempt and you have to retry only after 48 hours, I attempted it again in 24. Reason of the ban

But alpacino, that still doesn't explain how they got the name and the exact version of the proxy I used. Even if I wait months, they clearly have some access and marked my computer I don't see how else.

Through websites, it is pretty easy if you have a dynamic ip, you just clear your cache and cookies and should be safe. But an IRC ban? I don't know what to clear!

It is pretty interesting, once you connect to the channel... After 2 or 3 mins, they ask you this first question. "Is it your first time here?" (not during the interview but in the main room) Everytime I tried they asked me that, I knew they spotted me. After they tell you to part the channel.

It is like they have a marker or something.
    Last edited by Natsukashi; 13.07.15 at 03:15.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2069
    I see, but when I asked why you were banned in the first place I assumed you previously had an account there. I missed the "interview" part in that sentence, sorry.

Well, I'm not an IRC expert so I'm out of suggestions as to what you could change in IRC settings to make it different, but still, they might be catching you because of your ip range.

One last thing I could recommend is reading through this topic, it has many hints and other users experiences regarding your same problem. Many posts there are even about what.cd accounts. Check it out!
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

P2P Client
    whassup lurkers
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 11/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Alright alright, game on. Has anyone cheated in 2015 on what.cd?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Ok, so I want to cheat my upload speed on what.cd
    Using mRatio 5.4.1 with emulation of Utorrent 3.4.5 build 41202.
    I already know I should wait till the next staff's picks are announced to cheat on those, but what settings should I use on this screen? http://i.imgur.com/ACkNexS.png
    What upload and download values are best to use? And are there any other options I should change?
    Thanks in advance!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    It's better to use a lower UP speed than DOWN. Wait for staff picks/freeleech. Check the peer list of the torrent to see how other users are doing. Stop the torrent and restart (WM) in order to get to the bottom of the peer list. Good luck!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 14/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss376
    Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
    It's better to use a lower UP speed than DOWN. Wait for staff picks/freeleech. Check the peer list of the torrent to see how other users are doing. Stop the torrent and restart (WM) in order to get to the bottom of the peer list. Good luck!
    And don't stay long in the peerlist.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by koel View Post
    And don't stay long in the peerlist.
    You show up there for a while, even after stopping the torrent. That's how Gazelle works, and all you can do is wait it out.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    It sounds like cheating undetected on what.cd is a really hard task.

You can download everything there at the speed of light but everyone is competing to get an even faster seedbox to able to seed just a little bit.

Torrenting used to be about how and where to get a good download speed. These days it's all about how to get to upload something. Everyone is competing to get some upload at the expense of other users as by definition it's impossible for everyone to have a 1:1 ratio. Simply put if you have a 2:1 ratio that data has to be seeded 1:2 by someone else (taking cheating and freelech out of the equation). It's upside down. Seed times should be rewarded not ratio. The fear of getting a low ratio is causing this seedbox race craziness.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 135 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast