Closed Thread
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1259

Thread: Cheating on SCC (SceneAccess)

have a question...i was banned/disabled on a tracker...now, if i register again on an other IP, and came back on the IP that i was disabled in the past... i will be disabled?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by SB-Cheat View Post
    have a qüstion...i was banned/disabled on a tracker...now, if i register again on an other IP, and came back on the IP that i was disabled in the past... i will be disabled?
    is this about SCC?
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1/mR4.5
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    I have used mR4.5 on SCC (with and without memory reader).
    I have a 100mbps (10mb/s) connection, so I first download a few files and seed them back accordingly. After a few releases and maybe an archive download I start to cheat.
    I usually download the first 100 releases on /browse and seed them 1:1 (so I build trust that I "download" a lot).
    After that I just take a few archives and big 1080p movies and seed them till I get a real nice buffer. I'm currently on a nice 800gb buffer. I know for sure I'm not going to download 800gig in a few months so I'll be safe for now.

I think this is common knowledge, if I still got my old ADSL I would do 300kb/s on 3 torrents simaltenaously and do it every week and every other week on an archive. It's just how much patience you have, if you take the time to build up a solid buffer you don't have to worry for a long time. So I suggest everyone to take the time when you're cheating (everywhere!).

Cheers
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    I have a question... is safe to do the WM manually (not with the option of mratio...) for a few minutes before the first announce to the tracker and then seeding my own speed?

Would put to the WM with tiny speeds, between 1 and 3 mb/s, to build small buffer for those minutes with the largest packs of archive.

Pages back I saw that talked about it, so try it before I wonder if anyone could guide me with that prior to stupidity that cost me my account
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio + Ratio Master + uT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss31
    please tell me the best way to do it here
    i am having a great deal of problem in cheating here
    mR+memreader used
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheat248 View Post
    please tell me the best way to do it here
    i am having a great deal of problem in cheating here
    mR+memreader used
    What kind of problems? It's an easy tracker to cheat on; download the latest freeleech pack, preferably minutes or an hour or 2 after it's been uploaded, fake download it and set upload to a sensible speed and there. Always use memreader. I've used speeds in excess of 4MB/s but i wouldn't recommend it for home connection. Do 800KB/s or something.
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

PackingTape (14.01.14)

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    BTW guys, i got banned recently for cheating 3 years ago

reason: don't be stupid and fake with high speeds
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    I cheated on a private tracker in 2007. I'm expecting a global ban any time now

And why is my name in the tags for this thread
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I cheated on a private tracker in 2007. I'm expecting a global ban any time now

And why is my name in the tags for this thread
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but that's what the mod said on IRC. Probably manually checking the peerlist. Bit surprised as i cheated a few times 3 years ago and absolutely NO cheating after that (seedboxes) and still they found it eventually
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt123 View Post
    Bit surprised as i cheated a few times 3 years ago and absolutely NO cheating after that (seedboxes) and still they found it eventually
    That's what surprises me the most. Usually, if you don't banned within 24 hours of cheating (we used to call this "the 'one day after' effect"), it's very rare for it to happen afterwards. Let alone 3 years.

Maybe they had a reason to be suspicious of you, and a check of your ratio history (Gazelle saves your stats for every day that passes since registering) confirmed it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    That's what surprises me the most. Usually, if you don't banned within 24 hours of cheating (we used to call this "the 'one day after' effect"), it's very rare for it to happen afterwards. Let alone 3 years.

Maybe they had a reason to be suspicious of you, and a check of your ratio history (Gazelle saves your stats for every day that passes since registering) confirmed it.

I agree with you. I had a few posts on forums and also was high rank and had lots of comments so plenty of opportunity for staff to dig into the history. Just shows that even small mistakes can bite you in the ass eventually. Most of the time, if i'm not banned within a day (cron script?) then i'm free to cheat another day
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss451
    Quote Originally Posted by dickbutt123 View Post
    I agree with you. I had a few posts on forums and also was high rank and had lots of comments so plenty of opportunity for staff to dig into the history. Just shows that even small mistakes can bite you in the ass eventually. Most of the time, if i'm not banned within a day (cron script?) then i'm free to cheat another day
    I also had a strange experience at SCC. I cheated a lot and made a good buffer, never got caught. Then I started posting in forums and poof, got banned.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan View Post
    I also had a strange experience at SCC. I cheated a lot and made a good buffer, never got caught. Then I started posting in forums and poof, got banned.
    I posted on the forums too... Damn nosy mods lol
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss18
    Got banned recently for the first time since 2007 because of a torrent i up'd early '12, don't even remember uploading it, using RM, had no idea they keep logs that long, 3 invites I had wasted, somad. scc was my 'main' tracker, had a nice buffer too.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Ignore this comment, I just read the thread title and realized this comment about Gazelle is irrelevant. For some reason I thought we were talking about BTN

Quote Originally Posted by stanko11 View Post
    Got banned recently for the first time since 2007 because of a torrent i up'd early '12, don't even remember uploading it,
    You uploaded a torrent? Regular members can do that there?
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast