+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: uSerenity settings with description

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If it's the fake upload speed you want to see in the client, that's not possible.
    Damn! I was just moving to uSerenity, rather than VEM thinking this would work, making me rather happy as I couldn't get VEM to show fake uploads in the web remote... Really wish it would add in the upload column as well :( How on earth can you even decently follow what you've uploaded? Especially on trackers that tend to be slow on updating their sites!
    g̺̗͙̺l̜̜i͖̦͇̙t͕̲̜c͇̮͕̺̩͎̰̜h͕̦̘
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    How on earth can you even decently follow what you've uploaded?
    The value under the "uploaded" column will increase as if you were uploading for real. That way you can know how much you've faked.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    The value under the "uploaded" column will increase as if you were uploading for real. That way you can know how much you've faked.
    Your note I quoted said it didn't. I had just downloaded something small to test it with, and it was sticking to 8mb upload for ages so I decided to come check here again. Then I saw what you said about not seeing it. Has this changed since page 4, then ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    You got me confused now.

It should be like I said if you're using a recent version. That's official (i.e. Owyn said it) as far as I know.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

I downloaded the latest version, but I'm not seeing any changes in my total upload? I'll turn it on again and report back later.
    How often does it update?

edit: Seems like I misread your quote. It's true that you can't see the speed. ^^ Sorry about that. Weird that upload total isn't doing much for me either.

edit2: Suddenly it's working. And working well, not sure why it wasn't doing anything, but after restarting it a couple of times and resaving stuff, everything is fine. Weird!

---------- Post added 13.07.11 at 07:01 ---------- Previous post was 12.07.11 at 20:34 ----------

Anyone know of a way to automize the labels?
    In VEM, I use autocategory to set labels depending on the trackers a torrent uses. This would be super useful combined with uSerenity, imho. But I don't think it's possible yet :(
    Last edited by Sazzy; 12.07.11 at 20:47.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Anyone know of a way to automize the labels?
    In VEM, I use autocategory to set labels depending on the trackers a torrent uses. This would be super useful combined with uSerenity, imho. But I don't think it's possible yet :(
    No, there isn't one.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    No, there isn't one.
    I've been searching for plugins or something, nothing useful so far :(
    Thanks

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    For uS, can one use Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package as opposed to 2008?
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    Quote Originally Posted by Gapo View Post
    For uS, can one use Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package as opposed to 2008?
    Try it and see :)
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    Quote Originally Posted by Owyn View Post
    Try it and see :)
    And ruin my system?

It doesn't work using 2010.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    I got banned on IPT recently. I updated my client to the latest version (2.2.1) and I believe I set everything right just like that old version but a few days later I get a PM from an admin saying I was uploading at over 10MB/s (which is ridiculous). I have only been using the upload multiplier to 2-3x my upload and that's it.
    There is a possibility that I entered a wrong number somewhere, but seriously, how the f**k did I upload at insane speeds there. Since then I downgraded my serenity to old version and testing the multiplier on other trackers before I get a new IPT invite.
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    well, after 2.2.0 Build 24402 upload multiplier should work just fine and it was tested many times by many people already, it would be very usefull if you could test settings which got you banned on some open tracker torrent with logging enabled to see what is going on (debug dll)
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    I am totally baffled why I had such upload speeds. Maybe something got bugged when I was getting a few BSOD on my PC or similar. I think I was very unlucky with it, but I would really like to know what was the cause (I like to learn from mistakes).
    Thanks

Guest Coder
    P2P Client
    uSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss478
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeTT View Post
    I am totally baffled why I had such upload speeds. Maybe something got bugged when I was getting a few BSOD on my PC or similar. I think I was very unlucky with it, but I would really like to know what was the cause (I like to learn from mistakes).
    well then in program's folder replace uSerenity.dll with one from Debug folder whichi makes text log file in uSerenity folder so you can see everything which is done and do what you was doing on banned tracker but now on some open tracker without registration or one which doesn't ban for cheating and see logs either yourself or send it to me via private message if you found something suspicious or you aren't sure about it so i can check it.

+You might want to check it for torrents you used on your banned tracker.

a few BSOD on my PC
    well, looks like we have a winner.

In next release i already remade whole fakeupload and multiupload system but in previous one (current last released) if program was terminated incorrectly and data about your upload wasn't sent to tracker before program shutdown it might have travelled to next uTorrent run and it was multiplied there, whole uploaded value.
    Last edited by Owyn; 12.08.11 at 11:52.
    信心正気宇裁
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

anon (13.08.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    :(

Oh btw, does having more than 1 announce URL in a torrent file help the tracker protect from multiplier/fakeupload cheating?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast