Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2058

Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    Quote Originally Posted by empiredesign View Post
    well, 5KB upload limit x7 = 35KB.
    And 7kB/s multiplied by 9 is a whopping 63. See the difference?

I could upload ~12KB (real) and then use 3x?
    Sounds much better.

The issue on What is rather uploading data to begin with.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Yes, uploading data is an issue, otherwise I wouldn't be asking this since I download very little music and I could keep ratio even without cheating IF there were people to feed them data :)

anyway, like I said, I have 256kbit upload, that is being shared over 50+ torrents on various trackers so at any given time there at least 3-4 of them doing 5-6KB/s I doubt any could get over 10KB/s if I don't turn off other torrents, hence the limit is a bit higher and multiplier also (mostly it's 1.5-2.5KB real upload them multiplier so if I set it at 3x I am really not doing much ).

I have lot's of (arguable) stuff from other trackers that match on what.cd also (lots of flac really) so I have data to start with, I will see how it goes without cheating, If I can get over 100MB upload per week 3x will suffice.

thanks for the advice :)

edit: You guys are really fast with replys :) Very commendable Kepp it up and thanks again! Any further suggestion is welcome! (I really have a fear of RM since I messed up with it a few times and one has to REALLY careful with it. Although it can be fun, I once uploaded (a long time ago) 10TB in 5 hrs on demonoid with it. My account got suspended for inactivity a year later :d Bit soup was also easy to cheat with RM)
    Last edited by empiredesign; 04.12.10 at 00:50.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    Quote Originally Posted by empiredesign View Post
    Yes, uploading data is an issue, otherwise I wouldn't be asking this since I download very little music and I could keep ratio even without cheating IF there were people to feed them data :)
    Then why don't you just... seed? I take it "very little" is less than 20GB, which is what you're allowed to download while having a 0.00 ratio if you seed 100% of your snatches.

(I really have a fear of RM since I messed up with it a few times and one has to REALLY careful with it.
    Actually, RM is one of the best tools out there. Read me
    Thanks

But I do seed, like I said before, I also have releases from other trackers that match there so I have lot's of things seeding there. Problem is, no one is leeching...and I just refuse to jump on the "lady gaga" bandwagon to be able to upload some data

nwm. I was just curios about serenity and classic multi spoof. I can't be bothered with RM really, like I said, I have my client up and running all the time, I don't even think about it, RM seems like a lot of hassle.

PS. yes, I download about ~20GB of music in 3-4 months from various places. I mostly listen to internet radio
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss153
    it's very strange, recently i create a few account there, and get all disabled, they said they that I have several accounts, how could they know? I change totally different ips, change browsers. are there anything should be changed that i missed?

mac address? do they record mac address or other physical SN number or something?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sbrocks View Post
    it's very strange, recently i create a few account there, and get all disabled, they said they that I have several accounts, how could they know? I change totally different ips, change browsers. are there anything should be changed that i missed?

mac address? do they record mac address or other physical SN number or something?
    Obviously you've missed something and yeah, changing your mac address is recommended.

You might want to read this: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...?threadid=9761
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    Obviously you've missed something and yeah, changing your mac address is recommended.
    Seconded, although ancient sages that have mostly parted these domains claim the MAC address thingy is a mere myth. Only time will tell...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    Pretty sure changing your MAC isn't needed. Though, if people feel they need to do everything, even if not necessary, I won't stop them.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gapo View Post
    Pretty sure changing your MAC isn't needed. Though, if people feel they need to do everything, even if not necessary, I won't stop them.
    Better safe than sorry!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    hello sorry for my question but i don´t read all the 105 posts behind can someone plase have the kindness to tell me whats the best way to cheat on whatcd?

cause we can´t use azureus vuze...
    please help
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    Quote Originally Posted by mat View Post
    hello sorry for my question but i don´t read all the 105 posts behind can someone plase have the kindness to tell me whats the best way to cheat on whatcd?
    Slow and steady, or Waffles method with up to your real upload speed. Search that before you ask anything else.

cause we can´t use azureus vuze...
    Yes, we can. There's this thing called perfect spoof...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    but Anon the client is banned (azureus when i open a torrent with azureus vuze it says that this client is banned :(
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    Use the perfect spoof. That's what it's there for. And search next time, that's the magical solution to most problems.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    sorry anon i don´t want to upset you but can you give me the link where i can learn how to use the perfect spoof. or activate it on vuze

many thanks
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    Okies. Only because you've asked politely.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13781
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 106 of 138 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast