Page 99 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 2058

Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20

Banned :(

Hey guys just got my account disabled on what.cd for cheating. I'm preety sure it was something that i did with RM because i highly doubt uTorrent serenity was the cause. i think i was running the mem reader with 20-30kbs randomized (basically slow and steady method) but i must of mucked something up :(. What's the best way to get another invite into what.cd?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss402
    The fastest (best) way is by doing the interview, there's a topic discussing everything about this interview.

By the way, can you give us details about the torrent you were cheating on.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    i stopped fake uploading on what.cd ages ago, but the last torrent was the This is Happening cd by LCD Soundsystem

---------- Post added at 01:49 ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 ----------

Hmm, the search function doesnt seem to be working for me - it isnt coming up with any hits for the search term of "What.cd" Mind just passing me the link to the thread with the interview stuff?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss27
    Quote Originally Posted by jowa View Post
    Your country is banned from the IRC channel, but not from the site. You can still get an invite elsewhere.
    that's good, I didn't know that! But the hardest part is finding who's gonna give me invites and where I can search for it.. I prefered the interviews, but now I got a sensation of being lost..

thanks anyway :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by tbeat03 View Post
    that's good, I didn't know that! But the hardest part is finding who's gonna give me invites and where I can search for it..
    the problem is that most of the invite forums knuckle under to what and don't allow invites to be given
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss402
    Quote Originally Posted by nerfed View Post
    [/COLOR]Hmm, the search function doesnt seem to be working for me - it isnt coming up with any hits for the search term of "What.cd" Mind just passing me the link to the thread with the interview stuff?
    Yes the search function is a bit weak, especially when searching what.cd. Use google search "what.cd:sb-innovation.de"

Anyway, Here's the thread
    Thanks

P2P Client
    An eMule & VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2150
    Quote Originally Posted by caballero View Post
    Yes the search function is a bit weak, especially when searching what.cd. Use google search "what.cd:sb-innovation.de"

or maybe use
    what.cd site:sb-innovation.de
    Last edited by saebrtooth; 06.08.10 at 11:24.
    dont ban me just spank me
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39510
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    the problem is that most of the invite forums knuckle under to what and don't allow invites to be given
    You can find a lot of What giveaways and unlimited offers on other trackers' PU forums, though. They allow invite giveaways done on class-restricted forums from invite-only trackers.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

I'm disabled.
    Talked on irc, they told me I'm disabled because it's my 8 account and they think I am a trader, or seller (that's true). They don't find out that I'm cheated on accounts.
    But I don't understand, how they find out it's my 8acc? Before I get my last acc. my ip is changed, cookies cleared,..I don't understand.
    Last edited by cutieslover; 08.08.10 at 08:00.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bangladesh Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss196
    There has to be something that you missed. Check this thread out:http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-...ccounts-19023/
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss171
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You can find a lot of What giveaways and unlimited offers on other trackers' PU forums, though. They allow invite giveaways done on class-restricted forums from invite-only trackers.
    Yeah, for example on Waffles and SCC if i'm not wrong. I'm using 2 what accounts, one for personal use, other buffered, keeping for trading. I log the other account using opera turbo feature, that gives different IP when turned on. I dont like the hassle changing my ip and clearing cookies all the time. When you get IP ban somewhere, then it's better to change the ip :) . I prefer changing network cards MAC to different, that always gives me a fresh new IP.
    Last edited by dju; 08.08.10 at 14:56.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39510
    Quote Originally Posted by girlslover View Post
    I'm disabled.
    You missed something. Check the guide Brian linked to and all the steps on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dju View Post
    Yeah, for example on Waffles and SCC if i'm not wrong.
    What and Waffles aren't allowed to give invites to each other A few places that spring to mind where unlimited What.cd offers can be found are PTPC, Libble and Cinematik.

I'm using 2 what accounts, one for personal use, other buffered, keeping for trading. I log the other account using opera turbo feature, that gives different IP when turned on.
    Opera Turbo sends your real header in the "forwarded for" HTTP header, so I'm surprised you haven't been banned for using a proxy already...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss27
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    and how can I join these forums??

Quote Originally Posted by dju View Post
    Yeah, for example on Waffles and SCC if i'm not wrong. I'm using 2 what accounts, one for personal use, other buffered, keeping for trading. I log the other account using opera turbo feature, that gives different IP when turned on. I dont like the hassle changing my ip and clearing cookies all the time. When you get IP ban somewhere, then it's better to change the ip :) . I prefer changing network cards MAC to different, that always gives me a fresh new IP.
    So using Opera Turbo is safe for using 2 accounts? Anyone got problems using it?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39510
    Quote Originally Posted by tbeat03 View Post
    and how can I join these forums??
    Joining those trackers and becoming Power User.

So using Opera Turbo is safe for using 2 accounts?
    Refer to the post right above yours.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss27
    are those trackers invite only? if yes, how can I search for an invite? thanks
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 99 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast