Closed Thread
Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: SB-Innovation Tracker Levels

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    Quote Originally Posted by firefly888 View Post
    thanks very Nice info, by the way whats the tracker level should be >?

Level for Content Lovers>

9/10 , Contents
    10/10, Speeds
    5/10, Community (There's only single thread for English speaking users in B2S forums)

Level for Traders >

They have active recruitment threads in TPS, Bitme and HDbits, therefore its hard to judge their tracker level based on the rarity , therefore I will rate them as equivalent to Bitme or Bitmtv in this regard.

Level for Cheater>

3/10, not difficult to cheat at all, infact the higher the speeds a tracker offers , the easiest and fastest is it to cheat on it , and B2S has proved it.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39541
    Moved.

Quote Originally Posted by SBcheater View Post
    Level for Traders >

They have active recruitment threads in TPS, Bitme and HDbits, therefore its hard to judge their tracker level based on the rarity , therefore I will rate them as equivalent to Bitme or Bitmtv in this regard.
    The "trader level" is the one that matters as far as this list is concerned... so you'd give them a level 4?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss14
    Quote Originally Posted by SBcheater View Post
    Level for Content Lovers>

9/10 , Contents
    10/10, Speeds
    5/10, Community (There's only single thread for English speaking users in B2S forums)

Level for Traders >

Level for Cheater>

3/10, not difficult to cheat at all, infact the higher the speeds a tracker offers , the easiest and fastest is it to cheat on it , and B2S has proved it.
    thanks, how about the content ? I know it's basically a korean tracker, but do they have english sub for each movie ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    The "trader level" is the one that matters as far as this list is concerned... so you'd give them a level 4?
    Yes as their invites are not rare at all, becuase despite these recruitment threads , each power user is allocated with 3 invites on monthly basis. (although he can't stock those invites), the reason why people think they are rare is only becuase it is basically a Korean tracker and their invites hardly appear of English trading forums such as FST, on the other hand there are plenty of invites floating arround on Korean bt forums such as bittalk.. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by firefly888 View Post
    thanks, how about the content ? I know it's basically a korean tracker, but do they have english sub for each movie ?
    Most of the content is in Korean such as Korean dramas and TVshows and music , but English content appears frequently on daily basis for example if there are 10 torrents being uploaded to the tracker daily 3 of them are English with Korean subs included.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1308
    How about making X264 level 4 tracker...
    Now Invite system is change and only elite user can have invite and for becoming elite user there is very hard...
    U must have uploaded 300GB to become elite member and points converted into GB is not count for get promotion u must upload 300 GB for that..

When I start this forum I have seen lot's of x264 Invite giveaway now I am not saying to much invite for that site now day..

What do you think of that?
    Thanks

It's true.The tracker became more and more harder to get.
    The problem is that when comparing with the other lvl 4 trackers it's still easier to get.
    Lol what's waffles doing on lvl 4?? What.cd is a lot harder to get than waffles.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1308
    You are right for SCC but to get invite for Bitme thor's land and elektronik is not that hard..
    Thanks

You may be right...I haven't traded in a while and I'm no member at any other forums.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    CN should go down with this suposed open signup.GFT also
    Bithumen should rise because it's very hard to get especially that now they give invites only to top users who spend the most points for an invite, so if you are not in top 100 it's pretty hard to get one.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1308
    CN should go down due to open application and ya BitHumen need to be level 6 tracker as Mihai mention , from my point of view I am not seeing single giveaway of BH invite on many forum..
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    And about waffles, what.cd and SCC, they should also go down because if you have what.cd or SCC you can get the rest too.Especially on SCC
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1308
    SCC has to go down b'coz one reason that Mihai mention and second one IN T-I there are minimum 30 to 40 SCC giveaway going on right now...

So who have money can donate and buy invite so it's not hard to get invite if u have money
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39541
    So:

• x264: increase, level 4
    • Waffles: decrease
    • What.cd: increase
    • CN: decrease
    • GFT: decrease
    • bitHUmen: increase, level 6
    • SCC: decrease

Any other suggestions? If not, tell me what to increase/decrease the levels to accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihai View Post
    And about waffles, what.cd and SCC, they should also go down because if you have what.cd or SCC you can get the rest too.Especially on SCC
    I thought SCC removed the unlimited What.cd and Waffles offers?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss402
    I think what.cd should not increase because of their interview.

If you compare the interview with the application, it is nearly the same thing. The difference is that the mod who will see your application will be chatting with you and asking you questions. Another thing that Mihai mentioned is the invitations that are available between what.cd and related trackers.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1625
    XNT.nu [7] is two times posted

BTMusic [9] should increased ,invites are really rare

x264 [8] will be fine at level 4 also it's grade(8) is underrated I think it deserves (9) because of it exclusive content

SceneHD [6] should increase level 4,invites are really rare ,I only remember one open sign up a long time ago

What sould increased at level 4 and Waffles at level 3
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast