+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: A little tutorial on how to cheat on waffles

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    Actually, I think WM v1 and v2 can be combined together to use for both download and upload to keep the ratio between 1-2.
    My strategy is:
    1. Using my max real network speed as download and upload in RM. And choose the option : stop at download complete.
    2. Then change the download speed as 0 and keeps the upload speed as my real network speed and till you get enough upload ratio 1-2 for this single torrent.

The difference for waffles and what.cd could be upload speed could be use at max real speed but what.cd is better to use 0-15kbps which is recommend by other posts: slow & steady.

This way, I don't think I need to stop the RM manually. Because I saw there is member here had the problem by stopping the RM, waffles didn't update the stats: both the download and upload is 0 in the leeching torrents list. I got this problem as well and no luck to fix it.

Somebody can advise?
    Last edited by sbasun; 27.02.10 at 19:12.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Quote Originally Posted by sbasun View Post
    My strategy is:
    1. Using my max real network speed as download and upload in RM. And choose the option : stop at download complete.
    That's assuming the torrent will finish downloading before the first update. Also, with "stop when the download is completed", you must be talking about stopping when you've faked downloading the torrent's full size, right?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    That's assuming the torrent will finish downloading before the first update. Also, with "stop when the download is completed", you must be talking about stopping when you've faked downloading the torrent's full size, right?
    I don't need to finish thedownloading before the first update.
    I am now using my way and got first update based on my settings. I downloaded 1.xxGB and uploaded 3xxMB. It showd up in the waffles stats.

And Yes for second quesiton. you can get the size of torrent when you browsed it into the RM and set it in the option: Stop processes after downloaded xx GB. XX means the real size of the file.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    I don't need to finish thedownloading before the first update.
    I am now using my way and got first update based on my settings. I downloaded 1.xxGB and uploaded 3xxMB. It showd up in the waffles stats.
    So you're letting the RM update to the tracker so that your fake download speed is shown in the peerlist? I don't get it...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    So you're letting the RM update to the tracker so that your fake download speed is shown in the peerlist? I don't get it...
    Yes.

I am letting RM running on the max real speed and update the tracker.

But all of this becasue the number of seeders is 15+ so using my common sense, there should be enough uploader to support my download speed.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    The problem here is that since you're faking download, a quick look at the peerlist gives you away when there's no other activity, regardless of the number of seeders. For example:

Seeders
    Seeder 1 | Upload speed: 0.01kB/s
    Seeder 2 | Upload speed: 0.23kB/s
    Seeder 3 | Upload speed: 1.09kB/s
    Seeder 15 | Upload speed: 0.67kB/s

Leechers
    You | Download speed: 300kB/s
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    You are right.

Then what is the difference of WM? By stopping the RM before the update, will the peer list not show the hugh speed but only the 0kbps upload speed and real download speed?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Stopping before the update = you're not shown faking in the peerlist at all.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    "You let it do it's thing until it reaches the update limit,like 2-3 minutes before update and you stop it.No update just stop.
    At this time you are a little vulnerable because in your snachlist you have huge speeds.Well not for long.Now change the speeds at your torrent to lower values.Usually i set upload 0 and download my real download speed and you start it.Now let it update normally (don't do a manual update!).If you look in your snaches list you will see 0kb upload and for example 345kb download.And you will be showed in peerlist as dowloading with that speed and 0 upload.
    "
    I read this several times, my understanding is we first met first vulnarable during of 2-4 minutes because we have a huge speed in snatch list(not peerlist). But if we look at the snatch list, we also have stats like total uploaded and downloaded(huge), leeach time(short), seed time(short). By stopping the RM before update, we solved the peer list vulnarables but not snatch list. The snatch list still shows inconsistance. Then we change the upload speed to 0 and download to real(how do we find the real dl speed?), we are still vulnarable untill the running time of RM is long enough so that in the snatch list the total uploaded, leech time, seed time are consistant with each other.

Any method will be risky but depending on what stats will be checked by staff or scripts.
    I am not sure if the staff or scripts from the whaffles will check which harder: snatch list or peer list.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    You understood everything correctly.

I am not sure if the staff or scripts from the whaffles will check which harder: snatch list or peer list.
    Probably the snatchlist, this is why you need to seed a lot afterwards.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    If the snatch list is the case, my strategy is better than WM because it makes the stats look like normal for the snatch list. It works like a simulation of the real downloading.

I used shu mode before and only select very few options. I keep the real download speed and only give a higher upload speed range. That works on what.cd and waffles.

Since both what.cd and waffles has a joint announcement that put vuze in the blacklist, I am starting use RM + utorrent combination to get some upload credits.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    If the snatch list is the case, my strategy is better than WM because it makes the stats look like normal for the snatch list. It works like a simulation of the real downloading.
    Yes, but a good user would leave the torrent seeding to try to gain upload credit afterwards. Specially since Waffles is hard to seed on.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    can i flash instead of uploading with constant speeds?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Quote Originally Posted by agent0028 View Post
    can i flash
    On ThePlace? Don't.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    so you agree on all trackers but not on theplace? does this include sister sites as well? may i ask for the reason?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast