Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Cheating @ FTN

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitCheater View Post
    That too. By "ratio free" I meant that you did not have to worry about your ratio, because you can always fix it, as though it might as well not be there at all.

Cheating at FTN is only useful if want to progress into furthre userclasses but again what advantage is there when you have progressed to another userclass as you will not be given any invites, even donors have very little chances to get invites as FTN distribute them randomly among donors, In my personal opinion a power user at waffles is more powerful then a power user at FTN as he/she has more chances to extend his community to future trackers (such as SCC, filmdom, goem etc etc) on contrary to this what advantage we get when we are progressed into another userclass at FTN>?

Now lets come to the point whether cheating at FTN is safe /possible or not, cheating is not safe and is impossible at even demonoid unless and untill you know how to properly handle the cheating tools (and this is what you learn only at SBI), therefore cheating at FTN is possible and can be made entirely safe and undetectable, once you have adjusted your self in tracker's enviroment as well as acquainted yourself with technical issues such as Seeds, data traffic, pretimes, swarm speeds, even issues such as at which point seeding activity at a certain tracker is high and at which time there's some leeching activity on a certain tracker (this is very important to know because of goegraphical location of the tracker and difference in time zones and this is also the fact cheaters perhaps neglect but is very important).

I cheated at FTN (however I got disabled but that was due to another reason not cheating) and personally like to cheat there I dont know why but even if I had a 100Gbit dedicated line i will still cheat as I am now addicted to it please don't ask me why as I dont have any good reason to define this, Let me give you example of Polishtracker tracker staff at PT brain wash user minds with lame and retarted therats such as "we detect ratiomaster and greedy torrents and blah blah blah " they can detect nothing but my arse the same thing is with FTN because of they have a very short userbase you can only few ppl cheating over there, and they brainwash their users with threats such as the one given by PT.

that's it ... I am an RSI patient can't write more ....

Oh yes for those who are interested in cheating at PT i have identified a flaw /bug in their snatch list which you can use to skip seed time requirements as well (PT n00bs) will present that bug here soon after I have carefully reviewed it in detail.
    Last edited by SBcheater; 31.12.09 at 12:45.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

ares (31.12.09) , anonftw (31.12.09)

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by SBcheater View Post
    Cheating at FTN is only useful if want to progress into furthre userclasses but again what advantage is there when you have progressed to another userclass as you will not be given any invites, even donors have very little chances to get invites as FTN distribute them randomly among donors, In my personal opinion a power user at waffles is more powerful then a power user at FTN as he/she has more chances to extend his community to future trackers (such as SCC, filmdom, göm etc etc) on contrary to this what advantage we get when we are progressed into another userclass at FTN>?
    that's an emotional thing. technically you're absolutely right.

Now lets come to the point whether cheating at FTN is safe /possible or not, cheating is not safe and is impossible at even demonoid unless and untill you know how to properly handle the cheating tools
    i don't agree here. you can cheat on demonoid even if you don't have much of a clü. same gös for sites like zamunda or puretna.
    and even on higher lv. sites you could just get lucky.

cheating at FTN is possible and can be made entirely safe and undetectable, once you have adjusted your self in tracker's enviroment as well as acquainted yourself with technical issüs such as Seeds, data traffic, pretimes, swarm speeds, even issüs such as at which point seeding activity at a certain tracker is high and at which time there's some leeching activity on a certain tracker (this is very important to know because of gögraphical location of the tracker and difference in time zones and this is also the fact cheaters perhaps neglect but is very important).
    that part is nice. it could be pasted into almost every other tracker cheating thread :tongü:
    very handy

I cheated at FTN (however I got disabled but that was dü to another reason not cheating) and personally like to cheat there I dont know why but even if I had a 100Gbit dedicated line i will still cheat as I am now addicted to it please don't ask me why as I dont have any good reason to define this
    you just answered to what you wrote above. :tongü:
    the emotional stuff ...

Let me give you example of Polishtracker tracker staff at PT brain wash user minds with lame and retarted therats such as "we detect ratiomaster and greedy torrents and blah blah blah :bäh:" they can detect nothing but my arse the same thing is with FTN because of they have a very short userbase you can only few ppl cheating over there, and they brainwash their users with threats such as the one given by PT.
    summary: don't believe what tracker staffz is telling you?
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    Quote Originally Posted by VwTE1r View Post
    i don't agree here. you can cheat on demonoid even if you don't have much of a clue. same goes for sites like zamunda or puretna.
    and even on higher lv. sites you could just get lucky.
    Oh I was simply giving an example ofcourse cheating at demonoid is a joke but what I meant to say here was that cheating is unsafe and detectable until and unless the the person who is cheating knows nothing about the tools , its like you have a 12 Inch wrench in your hand and you try to make an hole in the wall with it , even Azures mod is nothing unless configured correctly according to the current situation.

Quote Originally Posted by VwTE1r View Post
    summary: don't believe what tracker staffz is telling you?
    A lie or a lame threat is evident from itself, I believe when they say there's gonna be a sitewide freeleech but I don't give a phunk about what they we can detect you all dont use this don't use that and bla bla bla bla bullsh...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Oh I was simply giving an example ofcourse cheating at demonoid is a joke but what I meant to say here was that cheating is unsafe and detectable until and unless the the person who is cheating knows nothing about the tools , its like you have a 12 Inch wrench in your hand and you try to make an hole in the wall with it , even Azures mod is nothing unless configured correctly according to the current situation.
    point taken

I don't give a phunk about what they we can detect you all dont use this don't use that and bla bla bla bla bullsh...:bäh:
    hehe, right
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    even Azures mod is nothing unless configured correctly according to the current situation.
    Now that you mention it, I was reminded of something I've seen on a local blog... the Shu Mod megapost. Use 200-320kB/s and stop when you have a 1.2-1.8 ratio. Works "everywhere".
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    on FTN up speed with 130-150kbps had worked well which had made me FTN hero there

used shumod
    Last edited by jacksbi; 13.02.10 at 16:11.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (13.02.10)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    I don't think that any tracker is hard to cheat on, I mean it is true that you might get your account banned for several times till you figure out the best way to do it all right, but I mean it's just about how carefull you are watching every single move in the global swarm while picking a well seeded & popular torrent taking into consideration the average swarm speed plus how far those speeds would go either up or down when every peer/seed split/join.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    I don't think that any tracker is hard to cheat on, I mean it is trü that you might get your account banned for several times till you figure out the best way to do it all right, but I mean it's just about how carefull you are watching every single move in the global swarm while picking a well seeded & popular torrent taking into consideration the average swarm speed plus how far those speeds would go either up or down when every peer/seed split/join.
    mmh, that's a bit hazy. so how did you cheat on ftn?
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

anon (13.02.10)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss108
    Which method work here ,someone tried recetly?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    I would be surprised if they did.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss108
    Why anon? It should be easy to cheat here, even if is a ratio-less tracker for some buffer worth.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    Because this forum isn't as active as it used to be when this thread was started, and I'm guessing most people who have an account on FTN won't want to risk it doing something ultimately useless.

Also, "buffers" are useless on a tracker without ratios.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss108
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Also, "buffers" are useless on a tracker without ratios.
    Depends, if you have an FTN account with buffer is a good proof on invite forums to get invites on other high level trackers.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (24.06.13) , anon (23.06.13)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39518
    Valid point. Although these days, lots of upload usually means someone went full-auto with a seedbox until it expired.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent with µ*****
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss143
    Yeah, it changed from 5-6 years ago. Now what trackers want is normal peers who download alot and keep seeding for a long time instead of seedbox users who 1:1 or seed only 36 hours.
    Money they need that too.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast