+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: A little tutorial on how to cheat on waffles

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    Quote Originally Posted by capito View Post
    now i have to learn how to use it to fake download and i'll graduate from waffles method school.
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=14913
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss566
    Well I never used waffles method before. But before 2 days I tested it in bithdtv. works perfect. but here is some confusion. Hope it will be solve.

1. When I download the 15gb torrents and start it with RM + Memory Reader + utorent emulation with speed 2.2mb up and 900kbps down as mihai said at his tutorial.

2. Now I press the stop button of RM before 3 minutes of update the tracker as mentioned at tutorial.

Here is confusion......................

when I press the stop button of RM, the tracker is automatically updated and reported to tracker that I have uplaoded 3.22 gb and 1.28 gb download in 25 minutes !!

so what's the mihai's means :Don't and i mean don't update tracker !! when it automatically updated by pressing stop button.

3. after stop the torrent I just set my upload speed 0kb and download speed 280kbps which is mine original and mentioned at tutorial
    Now change the speeds at your torrent to lower values.Usually i set upload 0 and download my real download speed and you start it.Now let it update normally (don't do a manual update!).If you look in your snaches list you will see 0kb upload and for example 345kb download.

Here is second confusion........................

when in first 25 minutes I downloaded 25 % with high download speed and after that it will be take a 4 to 5 hours to complete 100% torrent... so in that 4 to 5 hours my all seeding leeching activity is obiviosly suspicious at the tracker. when RM report to the tracker 3.xx gbup/2.xxgb down !!! Isnt risky ?? or I am wrong ??

and also should I used memory reader between stop and restrat the rm to set the speed 2.2 mb to 0kb ??

another sentence confuse me

After you do this just let your torrents upload with mratio with 0 kb upload for some days so it will not be suspicious.
    so what the benefits of we start of the high speed which we use in first 25 minutes ?? if using after that method I put my RM with 0kb speed for long seedingtime..... Like 10 hours.... so my total seeding time is 10 hours and total upload is around 5 gb. We can do it without waffles method with using 80 to 120 kbps speed in 10 hours !!!
    Last edited by DriftKing; 15.09.09 at 07:07.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss66
    now that i'm half way of getting my diploma and medal, i think i can clear your concerns.
    the whole point of the waffles method is to avoid being in the peer list with a big upload rate.
    by not letting RM to update (stopping before the update), the tracker will receive RM fake stats without showing you in the peer list uploading at high rates.
    so you faked and noone can see it, except a mod looking in your profile.
    that's when this makes sense...
    After you do this just let your torrents upload with mratio with 0 kb upload for some days so it will not be suspicious.
    you "seed" at 1KB/s and let it there, so the upload rates of that torrent in your profile decrease slowly. (until they are credible)
    it's a somewhat risky method, because you're vunerable at first, but the more you "seed" the better you look in your profile.

so, 1st confusion:
    that's meant to be. when you stop the torrent before the update, RM sends the fake stats you have so far and the tracker wipes you out of the peer list. if you let RM update (announce to the tracker), RM will send those fake rates and you will stay in the peerlist with those high rates. (like normal cheating)
    so don't worry about that, that's how the method is.

2nd confusion:
    yeah, it is indeed suspicious activity... (in your profile)
    but i don't think mods go looking at guys profiles. (the amount of user is huge)
    they look at the peerlist in the search of suspicious activity.
    so if a mod looks at the peer list, he will see you downloading normally and seeding at low rates, i.e. your well covered by the waffles method.

so you just need to do it by the book and you'll be fine.

and about the memory reader, i think you shouldn't use the memory reader again. remember that the method is like you stopped the torrent in the client and then restarted it. torrent's key and peer_id shouldn't change by doing so, should they?
    wait for anon's input on this one.

We can do it without waffles method with using 80 to 120 kbps speed in 10 hours !!!
    peer list.
    80 to 120 KB/s might look suspicious if the torrent doesn't have too much activity.
    but if you use the waffles method, you'll only have to worry about your profile. (try no to post in forums, comments, etc. be invisible.)
    Last edited by capito; 15.09.09 at 09:48.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Reichsadler (16.09.09) , DriftKing (15.09.09)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftKing
    so what's the mihai's means on't and i mean don't update tracker !! when it automatically updated by pressing stop button.
    You're not shown cheating in the peerlist when stopping before the update!

so what the benefits of we start of the high speed which we use in first 25 minutes ??
    Adding upload to your account.

when in first 25 minutes I downloaded 25 % with high download speed and after that it will be take a 4 to 5 hours to complete 100% torrent...
    Why "high download speed"? I think you should use your real one, it's better. And as you "seed" afterwards, the window of exposure for your cheating activity decreases.

and also should I used memory reader between stop and restrat the rm to set the speed 2.2 mb to 0kb ??
    No! capito is right about different peer_ids and keys. That will look suspicious - why would you restart your "client"? And if you're running multiple torrents from the same tracker, failure to do it with all of them when emulating certain clients will be suicidal.

Bottom line: there's no need to run the memory reader again after stopping the torrent.

We can do it without waffles method with using 80 to 120 kbps speed in 10 hours !!!
    But you'd be seen in the peerlist.

Quote Originally Posted by capito
    the whole point of the waffles method is to avoid being in the peer list with a big upload rate.
    Same goes for the snatchlist in your profile, if any.

you "seed" at 1KB/s and let it there, so the upload rates of that torrent in your profile decrease slowly. (until they are credible)
    it's a somewhat risky method, because you're vunerable at first, but the more you "seed" the better you look in your profile.
    Exactly. As time passes, the high speed you used before the update averages itself with the <1kB/s speed you set after that. Assuming the tracker uses a 1 hour update interval (most use 30 or 45 minutes), if you use 1MB/s, the tracker should see 200kB/s after 5 hours of "seeding", 20kB/s, ~102kB/s after 10 hours, and so on.

that's meant to be. when you stop the torrent before the update, RM sends the fake stats you have so far and the tracker wipes you out of the peer list. if you let RM update (announce to the tracker), RM will send those fake rates and you will stay in the peerlist with those high rates.
    So it is.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Reichsadler (16.09.09) , DriftKing (15.09.09)

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    so what's the mihai's means on't and i mean don't update tracker !! when it automatically updated by pressing stop button.
    Well when prsing the stop button you report the values but you are not shown in the peerlist.And most trackers can find users and ban them by using the peerlist.Get it?

when in first 25 minutes I downloaded 25 % with high download speed and after that it will be take a 4 to 5 hours to complete 100% torrent... so in that 4 to 5 hours my all seeding leeching activity is obiviosly suspicious at the tracker. when RM report to the tracker 3.xx gbup/2.xxgb down !!! Isnt risky ?? or I am wrong ??
    With those speeds you will be banned for sure,no matter what you do.

so what the benefits of we start of the high speed which we use in first 25 minutes ?? if using after that method I put my RM with 0kb speed for long seedingtime..... Like 10 hours.... so my total seeding time is 10 hours and total upload is around 5 gb. We can do it without waffles method with using 80 to 120 kbps speed in 10 hours !!!
    Well let me give you an example.You leech something for real.You seed it for real 1-2-3 days.The you wanna cheat.You can do it in 20 minutes.
    Another example.If you wanna fake download and upload on what.cd without the method you get banned.And on other trackers you don't probably get banned like that but if the torrent has no leechers or it's a pack and they see you do 80-120kb you will be banned eventually.Or you may be lucky and get away with it.

The point is that this method is very eficient and easy.I use it everywhere and i haven't been banned using it on any elite tracker.Hope you get my point.

---------- Post added at 16:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

Actually most trackers( i only found 2 romanian ones that don't apply) show only the last speed used.So the whole point in using 1 kb after is to change the final speeds shown in your profile.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss399
    Quote Originally Posted by capito View Post
    now that i'm half way of getting my diploma and medal, i think i can clear your concerns.
    But after you had used the waffles method and then you let update the RM/mRatio with low Upload speed, you will be shown in the peer and snatch list, but with low speeds?!?

When you use the waffles method, then you must seed very long after that, so that the torrent up- and download amount in your profile will be announced realistic in your seed time?!?

The staff see how long you have seeded?!?

Are all these points right?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    Quote Originally Posted by Reichsadler View Post
    But after you had used the waffles method and then you let update the RM/mRatio with low Upload speed, you will be shown in the peer and snatch list, but with low speeds?!?
    Yes after enough time has passes. After you restart the torrent with low speeds, the one in your snatchlist begins decreasing.

When you use the waffles method, then you must seed very long after that, so that the torrent up- and download amount in your profile will be announced realistic in your seed time?!?
    Exactly: a GB uploaded in a week looks less suspicious than one made in a few hours.

The staff see how long you have seeded?!?
    Well, there's no real way to know. But some trackers do record this info.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Reichsadler (16.09.09)

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Yup.Some really do.Like x264.me for example.They don't really have good scripts, if any, but they look at how much you seeded and what amount then they look at other users and if they see a huge gap they will notice.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

Reichsadler (16.09.09)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    hello..first of all i want to thank mihai for his good tutorial but i have a problem. so..there is a torrent file...with 69 seeders and 15 leechers....i grab the file...download it with utorrent..and...after 10 minutes i stop it. i turn on ratiomaster, use memory reader...it works..and i add the torrent file. i set the upload at 50 kb/s..i wait untill it uploads a good part of torrent file...press stop...change upload speed to 0 and press start.
    my problem is: the site doesn't see the amount uploaded with ratiomaster. i click the torrent file on the site...and at the column peers(see full list) i appear with upp rate: -134 kb/s. why? and then...in ratiomaster..when i hit manual update (with upload speed 0) this upp rate decreased at -32 kb/s.....can you tell me what am i doing wrong?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    i appear with upp rate: -134 kb/s. why?
    Tracker bug. Which tracker are you cheating on?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    waffles...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    OK. Don't worry about the negative speeds, but have you given it enough time? You could try a different/higher speed.

What you're doing is a bit dangerous, by the way - make sure the finished % in the RM is set to the exact same one that's visible in uTorrent.

Also, do speeds show up in your snatch list?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    at some torrentfiles it worked...at this one and another one doesn't work..i tried 50 kb/s in ratio master because the torrentfile is for quite some time and i didn't want to look suspicious at any time.
    i waited..i thought it needed some time..but 15 minutes have passed..and my ratio is still the same.

"make sure the finished % in the RM is set to the exact same one that's visible in uTorrent." - i downloaded 100% the torrentfile with utorrent i pressed stop and then i fake upload with ratiomaster.(i set the settings in rm that i apper on tracker as a seeder)
    the torrentfile appears in snachlist but with 0 upload speed...
    Last edited by vld_28; 23.09.09 at 22:15.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    Give it a few more tries, perhaps the tracker somehow couldn't acknowledge your upload, although it's a bit strange that it only doesn't work with certain files...

Otherwise, you can just use another torrent.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss24
    it-s verry strange..i tryed 2 times to fake it...and still doesn't work..i leave it like that..i don't want to look suspicious..i leave it in utorrent for seeding.

i used faze mod last version but..the uppload speed is too low..2-3 kb/s...sometimes..not all the time..
    Last edited by vld_28; 23.09.09 at 22:21.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast