Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss32
    Quote Originally Posted by capito View Post
    this is the waffles method, right?
    i don't understand it completelly.
    is it necesary to fake download?
    how do i use it with the Extreme mod?
    1. Yes
    2. Not necesary... but i think it´s better cheating in torrent that you already download
    3. i don´t know, i use this metod with rm + utorrent

Quote Originally Posted by kakazito82 View Post
    I have done everything right but in my snatchlist appears

Up. Rate

4.51 GB 645.90 kB/s
    you need to config your upload in rm to 0 or start the real torrent in your utorrent and wait a little

my english is not fluently, sorry for that
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

capito (11.09.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss129
    Now change the speeds at your torrent to lower values.Usually i set upload 0 and download my real download speed and you start it.Now let it update normally (don't do a manual update!).If you look in your snaches list you will see 0kb upload and for example 345kb download.And you will be showed in peerlist as dowloading with that speed and 0 upload.
    I did exactly the same, but i don't put download because torrent is 100% finished
    Last edited by anon; 10.09.09 at 13:04. Reason: Use the QUOTE tag!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    Quote Originally Posted by capito View Post
    this is the waffles method, right?
    i don't understand it completelly.
    is it necesary to fake download?
    how do i use it with the Extreme mod?
    1. Yes
    2. Well, that makes you look a lot more realistic if you haven't finished the torrent.
    3. You could load a torrent you've already finished, fake at 1MB/s, stop before the update, then set the fake speeds very low and leave the torrent seeding

Quote Originally Posted by kakazito82 View Post
    I did exactly the same, but i don't put download because torrent is 100% finished
    Cool. Now seed as much time as possible.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

capito (11.09.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss129
    But, i have seed much time with 0 upload and don't update snatchlist
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    That shouldn't happen if the finished % is 100...

There's a setting to use an HTTPS tracker in your profile's paranoia settings. Enable it, redownload the .torrents, and reload them with the same settings. This solved my timeout issues yesterday.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss66
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    1. Yes
    2. Well, that makes you look a lot more realistic if you haven't finished the torrent.
    3. You could load a torrent you've already finished, fake at 1MB/s, stop before the update, then set the fake speeds very low and leave the torrent seeding.
    ok, let me see if i got this straight...
    RM:
    i add the .torrent to RM, use the memory reader and all...
    and in both up and down speed i put a big rate. (lets say, 5MB/s down, 2MB/s up)
    then i let it there until two minutes before the update.
    stop RM.
    this will add the torrent size in my general download and whatever upload i could gain at 2MB/s before the update in my general upload.
    and this speed will not be shown in the peer list.
    then i start it again, changing the up/down rates.
    i'm guessing, 2KB/s up, 0KB/s down, 100% finished. and i leave it cheating normally.
    and in the peer list i'll be shown as a seeder, uploading at 2KB/s, like if i would have stopped the torrent in my client and then started it again later.
    and for the snatched list, after the restart i have to let RM "seeding", so i gain seed hours and my average up speed gets lower and lower, until it hit a believable rate.
    the end.

so the method is to avoid looking suspicious in the peer list, and it has the trick to make you look good in the snatched list, by "seeding".

and i can combine it using utorrent or vuze, downloading something for real, making a lot of seed hour and then stop the torrent in the client and cheat it with the waffles method to boost my ratio. stop before the update and then go back to seed in the client...

what if the tracker doesn't have a snatched list?
    can i just boost it and then leave?
    and if it doesn't have a peer list?

Extreme mod:
    now, how do i do this only with the Extreme mod?
    can i grab the torrent, download it while cheating at high speed, and then stop before the update?
    and i leave it there later, seeding for real?
    or is it better to download, normally, wait a couple of days, and then boost using the same theory as the waffles method? (pretty much what you said)
    how about using the show me as a seeder option in a torrent that i already downloaded (but i don't have in my HD anymore), boosting, stopping and then "seeding" it for some time?

sorry for such a big post, but i really want to learn how to do this properly.

what tracker (besides waffles) has a kick ass (permanent, with lots of stats) snatched list?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2069
    Not a 100% accurate. First, the method on this thread is for upload only. So it's better to do it on torrents you have actually downloaded. The method for download is on another thread. Second, 2MB/s is a little high I think, the original post recommends 1MB/s max. When the site doesn't have a snatchlist or a peer_list, it doesn't mean there ain't one available to moderators, so you will have to do it at your own risk. Other than that, wait for anon's or Mihai's input.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

capito (12.09.09)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    i add the .torrent to RM, use the memory reader and all...
    and in both up and down speed i put a big rate. (lets say, 5MB/s down, 2MB/s up)
    then i let it there until two minutes before the update.
    stop RM.
    While you can fake download, I'd advise using your real download speed, and reducing the fake upload speed to 1MB/s. Some trackers won't update your stats if it's higher.

You don't need to change the finished % to 100. Just resume the torrent with the same download speed and a very slow upload (1kB/s or even less), which will average with the megabyte per second you've done before, and slowly reduce the speeds in your snatchlist as time passes. If you picked a "not so active" torrent, stop before the update every time as long as you're faking download (Waffles Method v2).

After you hit 100% done, leave it seeding as much time as you can, the more the better. The initial MB/s you did can become 0.01kB/s after a few weeks of seeding.

and i can combine it using utorrent or vuze, downloading something for real, making a lot of seed hour and then stop the torrent in the client and cheat it with the waffles method to boost my ratio. stop before the update and then go back to seed in the client...
    Seeding even more?

Just kidding, that works as well - I have done it several times. If you use the RM+uTorrent emulation to cheat, close it, then add the torrents to a NoReport-Seeder uTorrent mod of the same version you emulated before, you won't even need to have the files to "seed".

what if the tracker doesn't have a snatched list?
    can i just boost it and then leave?
    and if it doesn't have a peer list?
    The fact that it doesn't show you a peer/snatch list doesn't mean you have to be less careful.

Extreme mod:
    now, how do i do this only with the Extreme mod?
    can i grab the torrent, download it while cheating at high speed, and then stop before the update?
    and i leave it there later, seeding for real?
    or is it better to download, normally, wait a couple of days, and then boost using the same theory as the waffles method? (pretty much what you said)
    how about using the show me as a seeder option in a torrent that i already downloaded (but i don't have in my HD anymore), boosting, stopping and then "seeding" it for some time?
    With the Extreme Mod it's a bit harder, since it can't fake download. You could indeed really download the torrent as you cheat at 1MB/s, stop before the update, and set your fake speeds much lower, or disable fake reporting entirely.

When you're done downloading it, yes, same here, leave it seeding as much as you can. Or you can also cheat after you've been seeding for a long time instead of the opposite - since you've already seeded, your new speed will have to average with all the time it didn't go above 0.

And if you don't have the files, you can't fake download. But what you can do is adding them, unticking all files in the Add window and add them as stopped (important), then double-click it, go to its SB-I Hack Fake settings, and enable "no report, show as seed" (good for torrents with lots of seeders) or Speed mode++ and "show as seeder (100% done and no download report)" if you intend to cheat a bit more. The tracker will see you as 100% done (I'm doing this as we speak ).

what tracker (besides waffles) has a kick ass (permanent, with lots of stats) snatched list?
    I can't remember many right now. But ScT's (Profile -> Snatches) records a lot of stuff, and shows even more to Staff members, for example.
    Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

capito (12.09.09)

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss66
    ok, i got it.
    i hadn't used rm for so long, so i was a little rusty.
    if i stop and restart i don't lose the percentage done.
    so i should use real down speed + up to 1MB/s of upload speed.
    and then stop before the update and then restart changing the up speed to 1KB/s and then "seeeeeed".

question:
    sometimes i turn off the computer, so...
    can i open RM again, use the memory reader and then add the torrent i used the waffles method (100% done) to gain those seed hours?
    or should i do it with a modded client using 100% done, show as seeder (so i do it once, not every time i turn off the computer)?
    (i know is risky, but if i have to turn it off i'd be helpful to know if it's doable)

i also got the Extreme mod tips.
    i think i'll stick with seeding for real and then boost later. (rather than downloading and faking at 1MB/s at the same time)
    sounds safer to me.

The fact that it doesn't show you a peer/snatch list doesn't mean you have to be less careful.
    got it.
    still, it saves us of those cops users.

I can't remember many right now. But ScT's (Profile -> Snatches) records a lot of stuff, and shows even more to Staff members, for example.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2069
    It's ok to turn off the computer, as long as you are using a recent RM version and that you close it properly, it will save in a profile the % and field values for that given torrent. So on next run, when you load that torrent it will auto-load last saved values.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

capito (13.09.09)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39507
    so i should use real down speed + up to 1MB/s of upload speed.
    and then stop before the update and then restart changing the up speed to 1KB/s and then "seeeeeed".
    Exactly

sometimes i turn off the computer, so...
    can i open RM again, use the memory reader and then add the torrent i used the waffles method (100% done) to gain those seed hours?
    Yes, you can. The modded client thing was just an extra tip, or for when you have lots of torrents to "seed" and can't afford to run 10 RM instances, for example.
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

capito (13.09.09)

P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss66
    excellent.
    i think i'll cosider this method as learned.
    thanks for all the help.

now i have to learn how to use it to fake download and i'll graduate from waffles method school.
    Last edited by capito; 13.09.09 at 09:05.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    I will give you a medal then.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast