Thread: reregistering at x264.me

P2P Client
    bitrcomet
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss179

reregistering at x264.me

Has anyone done this before? I was recently banned and I know how to get back in. I have proxies at my disposal, but do they use FBI level detection like what.cd (e.g. MAC address detection?), or via the announce ip? I successfully reregistered at KG, but I dunno if x264 is as unsecure.

thanks a lot.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1308
    I have reregister Using the same IP When I got Banned From X264.me

So i think There is no problem to register with same ip In my opinion
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2070
    Quote Originally Posted by nishant View Post
    Has anyone done this before? I was recently banned and I know how to get back in. I have proxies at my disposal, but do they use FBI level detection like what.cd (e.g. MAC address detection?), or via the announce ip? I successfully reregistered at KG, but I dunno if x264 is as unsecure.

thanks a lot.
    Hi, a month or so ago I've been banned there as well, I unrealistically cheated using RM. Later I got another invite from a nice member from here (thanks) and signed up successfully again no problems. Got myself another ip, cleaned cookies/cache, different name/e-mail and I am set back again and cheating very slowly, building me a buffer. It's a little hard to cheat there, I guess because they have only 5,000 members and you don't get too much high leeched torrents, unless you watch closely new added torrents. They have peer list available to everyone, but doesn't have "useful" data in my opinion.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39518
    Got myself another ip, cleaned cookies/cache, different name/e-mail and I am set back again and cheating very slowly, building me a buffer.
    I.e. the classic tips

I'd like to add that you should delete all torrents (the metadata, not the files) from your banned account, just in case. It'd be a shame if you took all the necessary steps to make a new account, and ended up banned for adding the wrong download.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Closed Thread