Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheating on TorrentLeech - Absolute Beginner!

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60

Post Cheating on TorrentLeech - Absolute Beginner!

Hi

So I've stumbled across this incredible site today, and after being a member on TorrentLeech for more than three years I am ready to start cheating. My speeds are not enough to keep a good ratio legitimatley but I absolutley love TorrentLeech and so I have avoided cheating in the past - this site has convinced me to start. I don't intend to over-do it, I just want to keep my ratio decent, rather than using shitty websites to get large files cause I'm scared of losing my ratio on TL.

So I have been using GreedyTorrent over the past couple of days to cheat my ratio on BitSoup, and its been working great. I have been multiplying my download speed by around 3.97 to add onto my upload, but this seems to easy to detect so I have been careful not to use this on Torrentleech.

I have been searching round the forum, and found the useful thread: Popular Tracker Cheat Table and Info which has lead my to looking into uTorrent mods (since I use uTorrent). However, I am now stuck, as the uTorrent mods forum contains thousands of different mods and I really want to tread carefully here to avoid a ban on TL.

Could somebody please advise me? Is uTorrent the best way to go? With mods? And how can I avoid being detected?

Thanks so much for your time
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

wordreader (19.03.11)

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss135
    This is also one of my favorite trackers. I mainly use NoReport Leecher on TL. That mod does not report your upload or download to the tracker, so when you check your snatchlist you will see all 0 downloaded 0 uploaded. Looks kinda suspicious but then again they have an insanley massive userbase and I haven't been caught for 3-4 years. If you want to get some ratio, I would get RatioMaster and apply the memory reader on a original utorrent client then load some popular torrent such as Just Cause 2 or Battlefield Bad Company 2 and then set it to 100% complete on RatioMaster then upload at like 800-1MB/s. Those are the setting I use. TL is very easy to cheat at but you can still get caught if you dont use memory reader, a friend of mine didnt and got caught.
    Edit: GreedyTorrent also works well on TL with like a 1.2 ratio.
    Last edited by MrCheat; 25.03.10 at 18:36.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    Thankyou very much for the reply MrCheat :)

I'm going to take a look into increasing my ratio with RatioMaster and then perhaps using NoReport. I should be using the 1.9.0 release of ratio master from this website, correct?

I am also considering using GreedyTorrent to get my ratio back up, so would I use a 1.2xMy Download Speed to get it back up, or 1.2xMy Upload Speed?

Cheers
    Last edited by sketchead; 25.03.10 at 18:45.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39495
    Avoid creating duplicate threads:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...?threadid=6762

This will help you with any questions you may have:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=18705

And if you haven't found anything...
    SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 - Search Forums

Usually I'd lock this, but I'll let it pass. Just make sure you do your best effort to search the answers to all your questions before asking.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss135
    While I used GreedyTorrent for a very short time, I had it set as Report my upload as 1.2 as my download. If I were you I would just get a 1.5 ratio or something and then just use NoReport all the time and your ratio will always stay the same.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    Thanks again! I'm just setting up uTorrent/RatioMaster now. Whilst using MemoryReader - my version of uTorrent was only listed as "1.8.3 (Author Helldot)" or something, but mine is just the standard uTorrent. Memoryreader found the client fine though so will this be OK?

And is there any other settings I need to figure out? Ive set upload to 776 and download to 58, is that OK?

Cheers
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39495
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchead View Post
    Thanks again! I'm just setting up uTorrent/RatioMaster now. Whilst using MemoryReader - my version of uTorrent was only listed as "1.8.3 (Author Helldot)" or something, but mine is just the standard uTorrent. Memoryreader found the client fine though so will this be OK?
    If you're running that exact version and build and the memory reader worked, yes, it's OK.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If you're running that exact version and build and the memory reader worked, yes, it's OK.
    Thanks a lot Anon, and sorry for the duplicate thread, it wont happen again!

So do I not need any more settings? I'm using a new torrent on the site, with 200+ leechers and 20 seeders. Set to 100% complete - should I leave download speed set to 0?

Thanks again
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39495
    So do I not need any more settings? I'm using a new torrent on the site, with 200+ leechers and 20 seeders. Set to 100% complete - should I leave download speed set to 0?
    Check these two threads out:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=18270
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/60531-post463.html

Specially the latter, because 200S/20L sounds like either a very new torrent or a pack to me.
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

sketchead (25.03.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    Thankyou very much for the help! The torrent was pretty new, and was a movie ~2GB. I'll stick to something a bit older.

Thanks
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39495
    Thankyou very much for the help!
    No problem, and glad to see you've used the Thanks button. A lot of new users have trouble with that
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    No problem, and glad to see you've used the Thanks button. A lot of new users have trouble with that
    lol No problem-o

Just before I start, it seems I haven't had to do much "setting up". I've basically loaded the settings of uTorrent with MemoryReader and filled out the "Max Download" etc. Oh and I added the random upload speed in there too.

Is there anything else tracker specific I need (proxies or anything?)

Thanks again!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39495
    Is there anything else tracker specific I need (proxies or anything?)
    There's no need for proxies except in very specific cases. Usually, other than the memory reader and randomizer (and of course, speeds) you don't need to play much with the settings, I'd say.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

sketchead (25.03.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    Right, thankyou very much! Feel free to lock this thread if you like, unless you think someone else may find it useful!

Again.. Sorry for starting this new thread, it just seemed hard to find up-to-date guides etc. and I don't want to lose my precious TL account

Cheers
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39495
    Right, thankyou very much! Feel free to lock this thread if you like, unless you think someone else may find it useful!
    I think I'll leave it open. If you have specific questions whose answers can't be found elsewhere, you can ask here. As it happened here:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=17138
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast