Page 150 of 165 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2475

Thread: Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Noob's question on cheating:

Are people being constantly leechers on TL basically ghostleeching? I am speaking for torrents with 0 seeders and 1-2 leechers, yet still no one seems to leech when you actually reseed the torrent and appear with the actual torrent. Wtf?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    Quote Originally Posted by latres View Post

Are people being constantly leechers on TL basically ghostleeching? I am speaking for torrents with 0 seeders and 1-2 leechers, yet still no one seems to leech when you actually reseed the torrent and appear with the actual torrent. Wtf?
    Those are partial seeders who are seeding a part of the whole file so they don't appear as seeder. They will be appear as leecher.
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

latres (21.07.17)

P2P Client
    qBittorrent, BiglyBT Mod, mRatio and RatioMaster +
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss350
    I am speaking for torrents with 0 seeders and 1-2 leechers,
    You may want to stay away from those torrents unless you have a high ratio. These are torrents which can easily be monitored by the administration team. If you do plan on leeching from them don't ghostleech cause the seeders share a different announce compared to you and you'll be banned.

Fake on torrents which are newly released with actual leechers not partial seeders and always fake with the swamp speed.
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

anon (22.07.17) , latres (22.07.17)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504

Ghostleechers don't stick around like that. It is actually in their interest to disappear as soon as possible

My guess is that H265 is correct, but which kind of torrent is it?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

cloud99 (26.07.17)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss76
    Speaking of couple season packs.
    But nah, never mind, just partial seeders as it turns out. Sometimes you have to think simple before you take it to the next level of thinking

thanks for all the help anyway guys!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    I'm not sure what i should feel about this but cheated 1TB in a single go just to see how it would turn out and honestly nothing happened. It's piss easy.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss59
    How long has happened since you did this? Did you flash? I would of taken it slowlier, but oh well. Cross your fingers!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Quote Originally Posted by FubareD View Post
    How long has happened since you did this? Did you flash? I would of taken it slowlier, but oh well. Cross your fingers!
    been like 8-9 months, never needed to cheat after that, it was 1.6TB to be exact then another 600gb in another go. I don't get why you guys are so bothered with this tracker, it's piss easy to cheat at. Add like 200-300 torrents in mR then change speeds on 25-30 torrents to 200-350 (set variable speeds differently based on the number of leechers and the size of the particular torrent), keep it going. Once you get the upload don't just remove the torrents, change the speed to 0 on all of them and seed them for about a week or so, you'll be just fine (this trick has been tried on 2 TL accounts so i don't think it's just a co-incidence).
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

Headless (06.07.18) , austinpowers (24.08.17)

P2P Client
    qBittorrent, BiglyBT Mod, mRatio and RatioMaster +
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss350
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    Add like 200-300 torrents in mR
    Wow! That's a lot of them. How do you not face a slow processing functionality after you've loaded those many?

Once you get the upload don't just remove the torrents, change the speed to 0 on all of them and seed them for about a week or so, you'll be just fine (this trick has been tried on 2 TL accounts so i don't think it's just a co-incidence).
    Thank you for sharing your method. Though it is safe to say ghost leeching will get you banned. Been there done that!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Quote Originally Posted by cloud99 View Post
    Wow! That's a lot of them. How do you not face a slow processing functionality after you've loaded those many?
    lol, my mRatio has over 2k torrents right, doesn't lag a bit. (except a little on startup)
    Thanks

i guess uploading on a lot of torrents has the ability to confuse/misdirect. I have been banned from torrentleech so many times that I don't even try anymore.

also loading and researching 200-300 torrents is too much work for me. I rather cheat on a few torrents only.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Quote Originally Posted by austinpowers View Post
    i guess uploading on a lot of torrents has the ability to confuse/misdirect. I have been banned from torrentleech so many times that I don't even try anymore.

also loading and researching 200-300 torrents is too much work for me. I rather cheat on a few torrents only.
    who ever talked about downloading 200-300 torrent files manually? just setup RSS in your client make the range to 300, get the torrent files then add them to your client and cheat on the torrents you would like to.
    Thanks

who ever talked about downloading 200-300 torrent files manually? just setup RSS in your client make the range to 300, get the torrent files then add them to your client and cheat on the torrents you would like to.
    ahh. that is more like it, but still aren't you setting the speeds different on each torrent? or do you have rules setup to auto control?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss37
    Quote Originally Posted by austinpowers View Post
    ahh. that is more like it, but still aren't you setting the speeds different on each torrent? or do you have rules setup to auto control?
    on the torrents i add via RSS i start seeding directly, i only cheat on torrents with highest leechers, just add a few hundred (600-700) torrents in your mRatio client, even if some staff member sees say 200gb upload/day on your account they won't really suspect (use rtorrent emulation).
    Thanks

P2P Client
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 13/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss422
    on the torrents i add via RSS i start seeding directly, i only cheat on torrents with highest leechers, just add a few hundred (600-700) torrents in your mRatio client, even if some staff member sees say 200gb upload/day on your account they won't really suspect (use rtorrent emulation).
    Stop cheating if you already have a decent buffer. You won't always get away with cheating. Sooner or later you will get caught if you keep cheating like this.
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (28.08.17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 165 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast