Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Cheating on BitMe

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    NRPG, RB, and RM are basically all the same programs. They just have different GUI's. That's all.
    This quote is from the first page and I just can't believe it. People actually used Ratioblaster? WOW! I am stunned. The Program was created from a sketchy partial dump of RM, It was hardly out of nappies. I think we only got to the pre-beta stage before the head coder got himself a girlfriend and the whole project went belly up. If any of you wanted the code to play around with, here is the direct link: http://ratiomaster2.googlecode.com/f....release.1.rar .
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uSerenity 2.2.1 build 25130
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss10
    Trying RMex + MR at 2 MB/s, let's see what happen, i will update
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss31
    *Edit - replied to the wrong post.

Cheatness - that should work just fine on new torrents, just lower the speed some.
    Last edited by TheDox; 08.11.11 at 04:49.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    As for Bitme, does anyone know what is SAFE (I saw peope here giving IMHO really wild speeds, like 200KB/s) in fake upload speed when there's a torrent with 5+ leechers ?

Also is it safe to use Vem (Fake upload speed mode ++, cheat gradually activated) when there's only 1 seeder. I'm worried that mods can always check the transfer and see that there's something funny going on...

Besides that as far as Fake upload speed mode ++ goes, what speeds should I choose to be on the safe side

Edited: namely I'm talking about downloading and uploading at the same time. Like is it possible that mod will check (while I'm downloading/uploading) and see I downloaded, say, 6mb and other leechers already received from me 10mb plus thay may check how much they really downloaded from me...
    Last edited by fakeup; 17.01.12 at 13:40.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeup View Post
    As for Bitme, does anyone know what is SAFE (I saw peope here giving IMHO really wild speeds, like 200KB/s) in fake upload speed when there's a torrent with 5+ leechers ?

Also is it safe to use Vem (Fake upload speed mode ++, cheat gradually activated) when there's only 1 seeder. I'm worried that mods can always check the transfer and see that there's something funny going on...

Besides that as far as Fake upload speed mode ++ goes, what speeds should I choose to be on the safe side
    That depends. You can check the average swarm speed on the "Info" bar, in "Details". If the swarm speed is higher than the speed you set up, you're probably fine. Also, 200 kBps isn't that much, depending on your ISP, and again, the average swarm speed.

And yes, it's safe to use VEM when there's only one seeder. BUT BEWARE, in this specific case, I think "Intelligent mode" is a must. And I heard the client only reports the ammount uploaded, not the transfer rate, they can't check the actual numbers.

And you can program the cheating only to happen when there's X peers connected. I use that, it makes the cheating way safer.

Regarding the max speed, you must check your own upload speed, or your ISP's. I guess it's safer that way.

I'm just saying because I use VEM too, but I never used BitMe, so take care.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeup View Post
    namely I'm talking about downloading and uploading at the same time. Like is it possible that mod will check (while I'm downloading/uploading) and see I downloaded, say, 6mb and other leechers already received from me 10mb plus thay may check how much they really downloaded from me...
    Not sure how things work on BitMe, but I THINK it is possible, yes. And that's where the option "Start fake upload when the following % done is reached" comes in handy. That way, you'll never download more than you uploaded, while downloading. Plus, it's wise to keep an upload lower than your download.
    Last edited by dorgus142; 18.01.12 at 16:56.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

ninty25 (17.01.12)

P2P Client
    utorrent , vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    Please Help Guys , I Got banned Twice ( with Using Ratiomaster & Mratio ) :(

Speeds 5-10 Upload , Down 30-40 Can anyone Help me ?
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by toObi View Post
    Please Help Guys , I Got banned Twice ( with Using Ratiomaster & Mratio ) :(

Speeds 5-10 Upload , Down 30-40 Can anyone Help me ?
    So what do you want people here to do for you??

I can give you an exploding sandwich if you want.

I tell you what.
    There are these really, really, really cool things that few, thinking people know about.
    They are super-duper secret. So don't ever, ever tell anyone I told you this. They are so secret not even the government knows about them.
    The links to these super secret things things are found here: Super secret thing
    and here....
    OMG!! This is even more secret.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

bjs (18.02.12) , ParamouR (18.02.12)

P2P Client
    utorrent , vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss29
    Guys Who cheated In Bitme & didn't Got Banned , PLease Share With us your Expriences
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by toObi View Post
    Guys Who cheated In Bitme & didn't Got Banned , PLease Share With us your Expriences
    I believe those people have already shared their experiences by having posted in this thread.
    They posted before you even posted your question.
    Why ask people to repeat what they've already stated??
    If you really want to know what people shared, I guess it all starts on page#1.
    There's 10 pages in this thread. Do you really think the 9 pages before your post are in this thread here for nothing??
    Give it a go. See what reading does. It might enlighten you. And have fun too.
    Last edited by SealLion; 19.02.12 at 21:14.
    ordain them laws".

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

Y008 (08.03.12) , toObi (20.02.12) , Imothep (19.02.12)

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    Do NEVER apply in there PU forum for an invite,I lost my acc because of it.
    A friend of mine who is not from my country gave it to me,however they did not ban the acc for ip change.
    I applied for a GFT invite-I knew that I was probably going to loose my acc for that,but I just wanted to try and get an experience-,24 hours later... ..... ...... ...... ....... ........ .......... Your acc has been disabled.
    as I said,I just wanted to ''test'' their invite forum. :)
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by Y008 View Post
    Do NEVER apply in there PU forum for an invite,I lost my acc because of it.
    A friend of mine who is not from my country gave it to me,however they did not ban the acc for ip change.
    I applied for a GFT invite-I knew that I was probably going to loose my acc for that,but I just wanted to try and get an experience-,24 hours later... ..... ...... ...... ....... ........ .......... Your acc has been disabled.
    as I said,I just wanted to ''test'' their invite forum. :)
    What experience did you hope to get out of going to the Bitme PU forums and applying for a GFT invite??
    ordain them laws".

Thanks

P2P Client
    Utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss49
    I concluded one thing,
    If the acc has multiple country's ip,even If you are a good user and did not cheat on it,they will ban you If you applied in their PU forums,sealLion ^^
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39512
    "I can has GFT invite?"
    Staff seem to scan you on an indeterminate way. (more)
    "HOW DARE YOU ASK FOR INVITES WITH THIS TRADED ACCOUNT!?"
    A bolt of banning energy hits you!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Y008 (08.03.12)

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Quote Originally Posted by Y008 View Post
    I concluded one thing,
    If the acc has multiple country's ip,even If you are a good user and did not cheat on it,they will ban you If you applied in their PU forums,sealLion ^^

Yes. That's common for sites including ones like Bitme to do that. They want people to get accounts genuinely. Though I myself don't personally agree with that kind of thinking b/c if one person no longer wants the account and another one does what harm does it do?? Though I definitely would agree that the possibility of the 2nd person being a cheater might get that account and the staff don't want cheaters. With that kind of reasoning I would not disagree with; however, this is the Internet and it's impossible to tell if a person cheats or not until that person actually does begin an effort to cheat. They might cheat on one site but not on another. Nevertheless, staff don't want to take chances so I guess you cannot really blame them because they look at the historical aspects of a user. A history might show one IP and then all of a sudden a completely different IP suggesting a trader. Basically, they are just protecting their own interests. Who can blame them?

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    "I can has GFT invite?"
    Staff seem to scan you on an indeterminate way. (more)
    "HOW DARE YOU ASK FOR INVITES WITH THIS TRADED ACCOUNT!?"
    A bolt of banning energy hits you!
    Yup. That's definitely what they do. That's for sure. The staff on the site might believe that the current trader wants to trade those invites he is asking for. Hence the ban. The buck stops right here, I guess.
    ordain them laws".

Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

Y008 (10.03.12)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39512
    I have no qualms about giving an account I no longer use to someone who will take good care of it. I prefer that over it dying to inactivity. But staff can't tell the difference between such a giveaway and an account trade, and let's face it, which one happens more often?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

Y008 (13.03.12)

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast