+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2479

Thread: Cheating on TL (TorrentLeech)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    So Anon, basically you want me to understand that you should only fake upload a scene release (without downloading it) and setting ratio master to a 100%. Is that correct? Also, sorry for the noob question, but are scene releases torrents that are approx 1 week old (excluding packs)?
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    @b23aldo

When you set a download speed at 7000kb/s you'll reach 100% pretty fast in RM, which means that you'll become a seeder. Then you can upload with 4000kb/s until you feel satisfied
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

b23aldo (14.05.11)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39520
    Quote Originally Posted by b23aldo View Post
    So Anon, basically you want me to understand that you should only fake upload a scene release (without downloading it) and setting ratio master to a 100%. Is that correct?
    I didn't say you should only do that, only that you can do that.

Also, sorry for the noob question, but are scene releases torrents that are approx 1 week old (excluding packs)?
    Nope, on trackers like TL they're uploaded anywhere from minutes to hours after they're pre'd. You can always check NFOHump to see if something is a Scene release or not.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

b23aldo (14.05.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Ok understood. One more question, in Ratio Master would you check the randomize speed options and select download 0-7000kbs and upload 0-4000kbs, or would you disregard this when cheating in Torrent leech. Also, how much of one file would you recommend uploading in TL?

Last question: Just a thought. If you downloaded a file that you actually wanted and you used your bit torrent client and your upload speed was 1.5kbs, wouldn't it be suspect if you were fake uploading another file at another time and your upload speed was 4000kbs using ratio master?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39520
    Quote Originally Posted by b23aldo View Post
    Ok understood. One more question, in Ratio Master would you check the randomize speed options and select download 0-7000kbs and upload 0-4000kbs, or would you disregard this when cheating in Torrent leech. Also, how much of one file would you recommend uploading in TL?
    That's pretty likely to have been discussed in the last pages. If that's not the case, use your better judgement.

Last question: Just a thought. If you downloaded a file that you actually wanted and you used your bit torrent client and your upload speed was 1.5kbs, wouldn't it be suspect if you were fake uploading another file at another time and your upload speed was 4000kbs using ratio master?
    Just because you can upload fast doesn't mean you will every time. The point is trying not to use exorbitant speeds your country can't provide. 4MB/s is fine even if that's not the case over there, apparently you have to stay under less than 12MB/s these days.

Short answer: no.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    So Anon, that NFOHump link just displays all the new torrent for each category available on all trackers? Sorry if this is incorrect, just all this information is overwhelming for a beginner :S
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39520
    Let's say you don't need to know what NFOHump is or how it works to cheat. I only posted that as additional info. If you follow all the posts that have been made here there's no way you can go wrong.

GTAL wrote a post that's so long and detailed in page 87 I can't believe you still have questions.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

b23aldo (14.05.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss12
    Thanks Anon, I have re-read it and understand now. One more question, I have been trying to find that post your were referring to about which tracker you can flash in but have been successful. Is it possible to provide me with the link? Thanks again :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39520
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

b23aldo (15.05.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    I've accidentally flashed over 100GB today on TL, still not banned. I hope it's not just delayed!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    RM + mR fans
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss90
    I've just cheated 100GB with a "hot" torrent (7mb/s up and 10mb/s down) using an old account (1.7 years old) and I don't see the banhammer
    Thanks

P2P Client
    mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss201
    Quote Originally Posted by sketchead View Post
    I've accidentally flashed over 100GB today on TL, still not banned. I hope it's not just delayed!
    account age ?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by Imacheater View Post
    I've just cheated 100GB with a "hot" torrent (7mb/s up and 10mb/s down) using an old account (1.7 years old) and I don't see the banhammer
    You won't get banned, 7mB/s is a safe speed on TL, the threshold for speed is 12mB/s - but using that speed on a less active torrent may set off other thresholds (so be warned!)

Quote Originally Posted by sketchead View Post
    You have a 99% chance of seeing the ban hammer, a lot of users were banned for flash uploading in a wave a recent while back, and account age did not factor in. Their bans are not instant. When you flash, it sends a message to a member of the tracker staff and flags you up as a user, it shows them how much data you uploaded and in what time frame you uploaded it. It's then up to that moderator to judge if you cheated or not, if they suspect you did cheat they will ban you. It's not just flashing upload that sets off this alarm system, but flash uploading sets off the trigger "went faster than 12MB/s" and so you go right into the spotlight.

Once banned you will find yourself logged out of the tracker, but your IP does not get banned. When you try to login you should see "account disabled - please go to the chat for help" when you try to login. They then interview you in IRC.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss200
    I would recommend you guys to do a high speed upload under a day or so, instead of flashing. You'll get same result but it's safer =)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss60
    Quote Originally Posted by GymTanAndLaundry View Post
    You won't get banned, 7mB/s is a safe speed on TL, the threshold for speed is 12mB/s - but using that speed on a less active torrent may set off other thresholds (so be warned!)

You have a 99% chance of seeing the ban hammer, a lot of users were banned for flash uploading in a wave a recent while back, and account age did not factor in. Their bans are not instant. When you flash, it sends a message to a member of the tracker staff and flags you up as a user, it shows them how much data you uploaded and in what time frame you uploaded it. It's then up to that moderator to judge if you cheated or not, if they suspect you did cheat they will ban you. It's not just flashing upload that sets off this alarm system, but flash uploading sets off the trigger "went faster than 12MB/s" and so you go right into the spotlight.

Once banned you will find yourself logged out of the tracker, but your IP does not get banned. When you try to login you should see "account disabled - please go to the chat for help" when you try to login. They then interview you in IRC.
    That's pretty sucky. I've got two invites, so if I sent one to a random email address and created a duplicate account before I get banned do you think that would work?

Cheers

---------- Post added at 11:34 ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mizo View Post
    account age ?
    My account is 6 Years old, I wonder if that will make a difference...
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 166 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast