Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2058

Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39527
    Quote Originally Posted by sudar02 View Post
    Going to download my whole discography off what.cd
    Are you an artist, or are you referring to your uploads?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss126
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Are you an artist, or are you referring to your uploads?
    I mean, I've been collecting music for more than 5 years. 192kbps, fake 320kbps some flac. I just want everything in V0 :)
    So, I'll redownload around 450 albums in V0 :) ---> my whole discography xD
    Last edited by sudar02; 30.06.10 at 19:03.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    Hmm, should i go ahead and use the waffles method like you're doing sudar02 or just run with the uTorrent serenity thing and not worry about improving my horrendous ratio? and do i need to alter any settings at all when using the serenity client on what.cd or can i just go ahead and start leeching without a care in the world of getting slammed down by the mighty banhammer? This is my first time cheating on what.cd so i'm a giant newbie so go easy!

Oh and is this the waffles method you were speaking about sudar02? http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=12494

And do i need to make any alterations to the method for what.cd when cheating with RM?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    Quote Originally Posted by firzeN View Post
    Hmm, should i go ahead and use the waffles method like you're doing sudar02 or just run with the uTorrent serenity thing and not worry about improving my horrendous ratio? and do i need to alter any settings at all when using the serenity client on what.cd or can i just go ahead and start leeching without a care in the world of getting slammed down by the mighty banhammer? This is my first time cheating on what.cd so i'm a giant newbie so go easy!

Oh and is this the waffles method you were speaking about sudar02? http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=12494

And do i need to make any alterations to the method for what.cd when cheating with RM?
    if ur account is new leech the torrent with leechers using utorrent.then use the rm with mr with the same ut emu which u had used to download the torrent. and keep the speeds low i.e; around 20kbps becuase ur account is new.

dont forget to use the memory reader.

if u dont want to run utorrent while using rm then tick the option tcp listener.

RM works well on any tracker.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksbi View Post
    if ur account is new leech the torrent with leechers using utorrent.then use the rm with mr with the same ut emu which u had used to download the torrent. and keep the speeds low i.e; around 20kbps becuase ur account is new.

dont forget to use the memory reader.

if u dont want to run utorrent while using rm then tick the option tcp listener.

RM works well on any tracker.
    My account isn't that new, around ~9/10 months now, so what speed do you recommend i upload with RM? Also, the client simulation for the latest RM doesn't include uTorrent 2.0.2 so do i just go ahead and use the memory reader function to search for the process and then apply it so i don't even need to pick a client simulation? And can someone provide me with a walkthrough for serenity since i'm a giant idiot?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    Quote Originally Posted by chopstixZ View Post
    My account isn't that new, around ~9/10 months now, so what speed do you recommend i upload with RM? Also, the client simulation for the latest RM doesn't include uTorrent 2.0.2 so do i just go ahead and use the memory reader function to search for the process and then apply it so i don't even need to pick a client simulation? And can someone provide me with a walkthrough for serenity since i'm a giant idiot?
    it depends on the torrent what speed u can use if there are many leechers u can use speeds above 100kbps but i dont recomment it.

just download 4 or 5 torrents with many leechers and cheat it using rm with mr with speeds of 20kbps each which is really safe.

remember always use memory reader and there must be same peerid if u cheat on multiple torrents.

u must have the member title to get latest ut emu.u can also ask for latest ut emu in moofdev forums if u dont have member title.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss126

I am doing it just because I want a higher title. Otherwise I would just leech and do nothing.
    RM has 2.0.2 - moofdev has latest utorrent emulation for RM...
    Do this if you have torrents you seeded for more that 2-3 days. And do not seed more than 1x-2x torrent size(I think something similar is stated in waffles method).
    Last edited by sudar02; 01.07.10 at 12:46.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39527
    Stuff
    There's no reason to create a double account here. PM a Mod if you want to have it renamed.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    Is there anything i need to do before using serenity on what.cd torrents or can i just go ahead and start leeching?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39527
    You don't need to do anything.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss126
    Does anyone know if they somehow check the total amount uploaded by a person in one day or they just track data per torrent?

Is there any way that they could track my account by the help of the info I left here?

I am aware they read this board. So, should I provide less information of my upcoming "conquers" and "fall backs"?
    Last edited by sudar02; 03.07.10 at 00:29.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39527
    Is there any way that they could track my account by the help of the info I left here?
    mn at FST said they got you already. If your account is enabled, keep on waffling.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss126
    mn at FST said they got you already. If your account is enabled, keep on waffling.
    lol?
    You mean, they know who I am?
    Account is still active... I'm not going to check if it's active right now because they could definitely track the time of the post and me logging in. But all my torrents are fine and passkey is working so I guess that's enough.
    FST?
    A tracker or board? I guess board by the name.
    Last edited by sudar02; 03.07.10 at 00:43.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39527
    FST?
    A tracker or board?
    A filesharing forum. Have a look:
    What.CD - disabled - FileSharing Talk

Your 200 torrents thingy is now known to all :hooray:
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss126
    A filesharing forum. Have a look:
    What.CD - disabled - FileSharing Talk

Your 200 torrents thingy is now known to all :hooray:
    Maybe I should stop for a little while.
    Or just postpone my 50GB jump.

I'm just reading the post about me bragging about that 200 torrents thingy. Seems that they don't fully understand the whole process. It's not like I fake on torrents I've never downloaded.
    If they can check that sort of activity why didn't they ban me for 5GB jumps. It was done on a fair quantity of torrents and had exactly the same settings as 20GB one. EDIT2: I am sure that I've uploaded more than 50GB just doing 1/2/3/4/5 GB per announce with 10+ torrents. So this +20GB shouldn't have really made any difference at all. Am I wrong?

They act like 200 torrents and 20 GB is a lot. Fortunate for me, the exact number of 200 isn't really "exact" since I am not a harum-scarum to say that my number of snatched torrents is exactly 293. When we do the math it's less than 0.1GB per torrent.
    That's why I asked about their surveillance. It creeps me out if they've got servers large/fast/strong enough to have info about me doing all sorts of stuff every single second :)

Reading the whole thread makes me think they can't do anything if cheater knows how to cheat and at the same time contributes to the site.

His comment about me bragging made me laugh. It sounds like I'm a guy, sitting in his chair, typing all this just to get respect from bunch of people he doesn't even know in real life.

My beliefs are somewhat similar as theirs. They think people have the right to all music our world makes without paying for it. I think that people have the right to all music our world makes without having to bother about their silly ratio etc.

Yes, what.cd has improved their ratio requirements so you can call my cheating there just something recreational. I don't leech anything more than a regular user and I don't contribute anything less than a regular uploader.

If they think that's the kind of cheater they would wish to ban. Oh lord, I'm going to make a new account anyway.

EDIT: Is that CryBaby a member here? I've seen your comment on the first page. Oh, it would be foolish to post this info here since he would instantly lose all the credibility.
    Last edited by sudar02; 03.07.10 at 01:16.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

anon (03.07.10)

Closed Thread
Page 93 of 138 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast