Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: hardest tracker to cheat on

P2P Client
    Serenity / mR
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss469
    I never had the balls to cheat on BitMe and BitMeTV so I'll go with those two trackers.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    I would say what.cd. The only tracker that i got banned so many times.. Regarding bitme and bitmetv if someone waits for a month before starts cheating there should be no problems
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss28
    i cannot cheat on revtt and bitmetv as well.i banned whenever i try to cheat.
    Thanks

The hardest tracker to cheat on for me was IPT.Srsly I got banned like 20 times more than any tracker.I learned how to cheat the hard way
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1623
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkedir View Post
    i cannot cheat on revtt and bitmetv as well.i banned whenever i try to cheat.
    To my mind RevTT is an easy one if you use wisely Shu Mod

Quote Originally Posted by SBfreak View Post
    The hardest tracker to cheat on for me was IPT.Srsly I got banned like 20 times more than any tracker.I learned how to cheat the hard way
    mee too,I got baneed on IPT many times due to the fact that overcheating
    Last edited by Blocker; 15.02.10 at 17:58.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by moreratio View Post
    That's interesting, I've heard people saying the new 2.0 version is slower than previous ones.
    I never tried the stable 2.0. I used 1.9 alpha, 2.0 (when it was a beta), and now I'm on 2.1. It's already said the new version's uTP implementation favors high-speed peers and leaves small bandwidth ones aside, something I don't think is true.

googling I found an old post from them:

That's interesting indeed, what would an older version do that the new one doesn't ? The headers sent to the tracker I imagine?
    Essentially, yes. Their scripts must be recognizing the query strings or HTTP headers the older version sends as a cheat.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss34
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I never tried the stable 2.0. I used 1.9 alpha, 2.0 (when it was a beta), and now I'm on 2.1. It's already said the new version's uTP implementation favors high-speed peers and leaves small bandwidth ones aside, something I don't think is true.

Essentially, yes. Their scripts must be recognizing the query strings or HTTP headers the older version sends as a cheat.
    oh boy utorrent.. gonna leave the new one it alone till more users start using it...complaints complaints

I've read that utorrent outperforms other clients on public torrents containing multiple trackers due to the way it discarding bad peers and getting new ones.. no difference on private tracker though, not exactly a big deal

Umm, yes, that was my thinking about the libtorrent headers thing. Trying to find "unusual" clients and banning them, paranoia

Anyway, I was looking at it's code and it seems nicely done, it's written in std c++. I was wondering how it compares with Transmission which is in pure c. Transmission, I'd imagine would have more problems with memory management & crashing... but it looks solid

Any experience with Transmission vs a libtorrent based client anyone? I read they have comparable speeds.. so maybe not much difference?

Those trackers should not be hard to cheat on, you have to be slow and steady, can't be greedy
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    think of creating a new thread like 'utorrent comparisons' or so
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by moreratio View Post
    I've read that utorrent outperforms other clients on public torrents containing multiple trackers due to the way it discarding bad peers and getting new ones.. no difference on private tracker though, not exactly a big deal
    I never heard about that... I only know uTorrent will IP-ban peers that send bad data, and that the treshold for this was made more tweakable after a certain version (I think 1.8). Also, inactive peers are disconnected after a certain amount of time (default = 300 seconds) to make room for active ones.

Anyway, I was looking at it's code and it seems nicely done, it's written in std c++. I was wondering how it compares with Transmission which is in pure c. Transmission, I'd imagine would have more problems with memory management & crashing... but it looks solid

Any experience with Transmission vs a libtorrent based client anyone? I read they have comparable speeds.. so maybe not much difference?
    I can't help you with that... but Vw has modded Transmission, so even though he claims not to be a coder he may be able to give us some insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    think of creating a new thread like 'utorrent comparisons' or so
    Use your l33t Moderator powers
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Use your l33t Moderator powers
    hehe, as long as it's fine for you i don't care
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391
    i have cheated everywhere without any known issues but at waffles i got banned 3x or more. As the cheating clients became more reliable and better ,cheating at waffles, whatcd ,bitmetv,ipt and so on... also became easier

From experience.... thebox is the most hardest trackers to cheat on..
    i used all the clients there with the safest setting and i got banned there more than 12x..So I vote For THEbox..

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    Waffles has always been hardest for me. I don't even know why, they don't tell me how they caught me.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39504
    With the Waffles method getting caught there is a thing of the past, I'd say.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2069
    I would say What.cd. I think they have the best scripts, at least this is the tracker that I mostly hear people getting disabled. It's not impossible to fake, but you have to take it carefully and slowly, I'd say.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss9
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    I would say What.cd. I think they have the best scripts, at least this is the tracker that I mostly hear people getting disabled. It's not impossible to fake, but you have to take it carefully and slowly, I'd say.
    i hate what.cd, got banned 3 times now

got a 4th account but no cheat this time... now i don't know what to do with it, it's impossible to seed without cheating

what.cd sucks.

---------- Post added at 12:19 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

With the Waffles method getting caught there is a thing of the past, I'd say.
    now that you can no longer use vuze in Waffles, any idea on how to cheat there?
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast