P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2069
    Quote Originally Posted by VwTE1r View Post
    how so?
    let's say i seed 3 popular scene releases with speeds in the upper half of the peerlist. how can you tell i'm "real" or not?
    If you are a new user, there could be some surveillance going on your account (bitme, bitmetv, etc), and the mods would check if your seeding ip belong to known seedboxes ip ranges. Then if you claim you use a not known seedbox service, they would ask for a proof. Your ip tells many infos, like your country and ISP, so they could check if your uploading speed is realistic based on what that ISP can offer. If there's doubt, they could do like RevTT mods do, they would challenge you with a speedtest picture from today (and that can't be faked) . Etc.
    it's hip to be square
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    if my max internet upload speed is 50kbps what speed would u reccomend using ratiomaster?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2069
    Quote Originally Posted by badazz View Post
    if my max internet upload speed is 50kbps what speed would u reccomend using ratiomaster?
    If you want to always be safe I'd recommend no more than 80kbps. But generally that will vary according to the tracker in question. If we are talking about RevTT for example, you would use max. 50kbps to be on the safe side. But in RevTT flashing is known to work, so you do the math. Now if we talk about TL or IPT, high speeds on well leeched content will work, like 1mbps or more.

ps.: just to clarify I'm talking in bits per second, just as your question was!
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

badazz (06.11.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    If you want to always be safe I'd recommend no more than 80kbps. But generally that will vary according to the tracker in question. If we are talking about RevTT for example, you would use max. 50kbps to be on the safe side. But in RevTT flashing is known to work, so you do the math. Now if we talk about TL or IPT, high speeds on well leeched content will work, like 1mbps or more.

ps.: just to clarify I'm talking in bits per second, just as your question was!
    lol i was banned from ipt for cheating but i didnt use memory reader and just grabbed a random torrent. so if i grab a popular one and use reasonable speeds with rm i will be safe? and for revtt how do u do flashing
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    If you are a new user, there could be some surveillance going on your account (bitme, bitmetv, etc), and the mods would check if your seeding ip belong to known seedboxes ip ranges.
    sure but only new users and only on some sites.
    otherwise most of the posts in here would be lies

---------- Post added at 05:47 ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 ----------

If you want to always be safe I'd recommend no more than 80kbps. But generally that will vary according to the tracker in qüstion. If we are talking about RevTT for example, you would use max. 50kbps to be on the safe side.
    interesting, after all i heard i thought revtt would be one of the easiest to cheat on
    just like TL e.g.

---------- Post added at 05:58 ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 ----------

lol i was banned from ipt for cheating but i didnt use memory reader and just grabbed a random torrent. so if i grab a popular one and use reasonable speeds with rm i will be safe?
    yes, but on trackers without a peerlist stay away from packs unless they're brand new.

and for revtt how do u do flashing
    with rm e.g. you start the torrent and just enter very high valüs so after a few seconds you got ike 8gb or so. then hit stop and enjoy the instaban

Quote Originally Posted by badazz
    (Deleted)
    stop right away and let's hope not

EDIT: and i wouldn't recommend to post much detail about what you're doing right now and where. keep in mind that this is the public area.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45

EDIT: and i wouldn't recommend to post much detail about what you're doing right now and where. keep in mind that this is the public area.
    lol i stopped it i thougtht it would be safer to cheat on packs instead of single torrents why is that?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    lol i stopped it i thougtht it would be safer to cheat on packs instead of single torrents why is that?
    well on packs many people only download parts and after that they become partial seeders so on a pack with let's say 21 seeders and 11 leechers there might be no actual leecher at all ...
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

badazz (06.11.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    well on packs many people only download parts and after that they become partial seeders so on a pack with let's say 21 seeders and 11 leechers there might be no actual leecher at all ...
    lol wow how can i be so stupid
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    no prob, now you know
    i wouldn't worry too much for now. TL is not exactly a hard one. but in a few days you'll know for sure :tongü:

also TL has no peerlist so it's a bit more difficult to pick the right torrent. new files are always quite a safe bet. so grab them while they're hot or "seed" new scene releases at higher speeds and keep an eye on your snatchlist so the number of announces looks reasonable i.e. not just 2 announces for 3gb upload
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

badazz (06.11.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    no prob, now you know
    i wouldn't worry too much for now. TL is not exactly a hard one. but in a few days you'll know for sure

also TL has no peerlist so it's a bit more difficult to pick the right torrent. new files are always quite a safe bet. so grab them while they're hot or "seed" new scene releases at higher speeds and keep an eye on your snatchlist so the number of announces looks reasonable i.e. not just 2 announces for 3gb upload
    does stopping a torrent and starting it again announce the torrent?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    dös stopping a torrent and starting it again announce the torrent?
    yep, but don't "hammer" the tracker

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 ----------

If you are a new user, there could be some surveillance going on your account
    so what would you recommend for new accounts then? "normal" use or even no use at all for a certain time?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39504
    That's what the RatioMaster's Reset Counters button is there for If you've screwed up, set both speeds to 0, reset the counters, and stop the torrent. You could also terminate the RM's process via Task Manager, but anti-ghostleeching scripts could detect this.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2069
    so what would you recommend for new accounts then? "normal" use or even no use at all for a certain time?
    Sure, normal use for the beginning. Real seeding, no HnR, and all that. Keeping a low profile while the account ages.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Sure, normal use for the beginning. Real seeding, no HnR, and all that. Keeping a low profile while the account ages.
    and it wouldn't be suspicious when i speed up later with the same ip range?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2069
    and it wouldn't be suspicious when i speed up later with the same ip range?
    After your account ages a bit, the chances admins are monitoring you is pretty much lower, specially on trackers with moderate to big user data base.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 165 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast