Thread: Please save me from a ban! [very urgent]

P2P Client
    Azuerus/Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21

Please save me from a ban! [very urgent]

Small Bandwidth Innovation! Please save my Bitspyder account.Currently last night I was flashing 1 GBbit per second with RM @ Bitspyder and uploaded 16 GB in 16 seconds.The torrent was 7 leeches and 3 seeds and was pretty new. So I loaded my RM baby and started flashing 16 GB in 16 secs @ 1048576 KBps in just 16 secs and went to sleep.

The next day when i tried to log on I had a new private message stating that:-

I'm going to say that I downloaded through a dedicated server installed with Azeurus 2.5.0.4 (yes the emulation used when cheating was 2.5.0.4 azuerus). Glad n00bs, I've cheated insanely with 1048576 KBps and all i saw was a "suspicious stats message".Please help me with this.

But the good thing is that the staffs didn't say anything about my speed, time of completion of torrent, seeding time etc..

I'm a good photoshop editor so i can easily make a fake seed-box like that. If i get banned no problem mate I can easily get invited the next day but it's always a thrill of pleasure to defend against and save my account. I''ve currently downloaded 45 GB & 57 uploaded in Bitspyder.

----------------------------50 CENT WROTE-----------------------------

It's too late guys. +RIP+ to my Bitspyder account. I didn't reply anyting but they banned me fast. :-(

Say goodbye to my Bitspyder account.
    Last edited by 50 Cent; 03.08.10 at 18:59.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    i think it is difficult mate

using high speeds is always dangerous

i think bitspyder staff can see this thread if they see it they may ban u,so remvoe the image.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by 50 Cent View Post
    I'm going to say that I downloaded through a dedicated server installed with Azeurus 2.5.0.4
    Forgive me for my n00bishness, but when you said "a dedicated server", what did you mean? Do you have a seedbox? Why do you need to cheat if you have a seedbox?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss333
    No chance to survive i think,sorry to hear that.
    Last edited by Vuze-Sbi; 03.08.10 at 15:47.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 1.85
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss232
    The torrent was 7 leeches and 3 seeds and was pretty new
    I think it is impossible man. BS Staff know for sure you cheated on torrent with such leechers
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bangladesh Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss196
    If you manage to save the account or should you get another, there is a thread that you need to read: https://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/ This is a thread that contains actual users cheating experience with trackers. It is invaluable information. It's best to read the thread for the specific tracker that you want to cheat on before you actually cheat. In relation to bitspyder, this is the specific thread regarding them: https://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/ch...tspyder-14920/
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Vuze-Sbi (03.08.10)

Dude,unregistered people can see this...

Morever you even provided the screenshot of the message...And upon that you are discussing your strategy on such a public platform...

*facepalm*

I'd be a little more discreet if I were you...

Also i'd start searching for other trackers that are great for e-learning...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Azuerus/Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss21
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuze-Sbi View Post
    No chance to survive i think,sorry to hear that.
    Nope buddy I'm still alive at Bitspyder, where there's a will there is a way!!

What about this software man,
    I'll accept the cheat and I used the software above and will say that I'm new to torrents and was searching the net on how to upload faster and ended up with the software above.I thought it's just another torrent client and will increase my upload ratio here. I'll accept I'm cheated and will ask the staffs to reset to the beginning. :-)) Let's see if this works!

Actually my account was disabled on Bitgamer after I used this trick to plead for guilty in the #IRC and the staffs warned me and gave me an temporary infraction and enabled my account later on, Let's see if this trick works in BS.

P.S I've still got a little suspense that they didn't even tell about my speed, time of completion of torrent, seeding time etc..SO i still have a chance.

What do you think?
    Last edited by 50 Cent; 03.08.10 at 16:47.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss333
    I haven't been in same issue before myself but some of my friends had been on revott,they asked for speedtest and results: They all got banned.It's better to accept you were cheating.
    Good luck.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    You can use Hex editor for the stats on that torrent.It's easy to use.As for the speedtest you can just give your own or ask a friend who has a big upload speed.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    Yo man, why not say that you were downloading from two places (like two seedboxes) and so you were uploading from one to the other, which justifies the high speed?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Quote Originally Posted by 50 Cent View Post
    Small Bandwidth Innovation! Please save my Bitspyder account.Currently last night I was flashing 1 GBbit per second with RM @ Bitspyder and uploaded 16 GB in 16 seconds.The torrent was 7 leeches and 3 seeds and was pretty new. So I loaded my RM baby and started flashing 16 GB in 16 secs @ 1048576 KBps in just 16 secs and went to sleep.

The next day when i tried to log on I had a new private message stating that:-
    I'm going to say that I downloaded through a dedicated server installed with Azeurus 2.5.0.4 (yes the emulation used when cheating was 2.5.0.4 azuerus). Glad n00bs, I've cheated insanely with 1048576 KBps and all i saw was a "suspicious stats message".Please help me with this.

But the good thing is that the staffs didn't say anything about my speed, time of completion of torrent, seeding time etc..

I'm a good photoshop editor so i can easily make a fake seed-box like that. If i get banned no problem mate I can easily get invited the next day but it's always a thrill of pleasure to defend against and save my account. I''ve currently downloaded 45 GB & 57 uploaded in Bitspyder.
    They say it was not active but you say it was new...
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss92
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai View Post
    You can use Hex editor for the stats on that torrent.It's easy to use.As for the speedtest you can just give your own or ask a friend who has a big upload speed.
    When you HEXed your stats, photoshop can do every speedtest you need. I like the stamp tool
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39447
    You can use Hex editor for the stats on that torrent.
    Or BEncode Editor:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=21033

Things aren't looking too good, however. I'd say you begin accepting the idea you won't get it back.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss92
    Ask a friend is not good. They want to see HIS OWN ISP and verify with the isp he locked in, I think.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast