Thread: A little tutorial on how to cheat on waffles

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509

A little tutorial on how to cheat on waffles

Hey all.I tested this strategy for 2 weeks and i'm not banned so it's working fine.It's very easy to cheat there and you can use speeds up to 2mb( i tested it myself).So heres how you do it:

Loggin on waffles and download one torrent,preferably not a pack but that works too.

It must have leechers even if they are part seeders.I tested it on pimsleur pack and other torrents.
    Now open that torrent with mratio,ratio master works too but i will tell you how to do it with mratio.

And you put there upload speed 1024 kb(maximum alowed).
    And download preferably a lower value like 900 kb so you will have more upload than download.

Now there is a thing you have to remember:Don't and i mean don't update tracker You let it do it's thing until it reaches the update limit,like 2-3 minutes before update and you stop it.No update just stop.
    At this time you are a little vulnerable because in your snachlist you have huge speeds.Well not for long.Now change the speeds at your torrent to lower values.Usually i set upload 0 and download my real download speed and you start it.Now let it update normally (don't do a manual update!).If you look in your snaches list you will see 0kb upload and for example 345kb download.And you will be showed in peerlist as dowloading with that speed and 0 upload.

If you take a small torrent like just a song then you have to put your real download so in your snachlist you will see the same download speed as usually.Nothing strange.

After you do this just let your torrents upload with mratio with 0 kb upload for some days so it will not be suspicious.Also be carefull when using mratio because on waffles they also show your download client so if you use utorrent for example it will be strange that you are using vuze now,for example.I always use mratio after downloading a torrent and in my snachlist i only have one torrent client.

This seems to be all.I don't recomend this to you guys because i only tested it for 2 weeks but if you do it by the book then there will be no problem.And i have to say,waffles is not that hard to cheat.It's easy as pie.

Good luck on cheating and don't be greedy
    Last edited by Mihai; 01.06.09 at 20:06.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    You let it do it's thing until it reaches the update limit,like 2-3 minutes until update and you stop it.No update just stop.
    I think you mean "before update"?

Not being shown in the peerlist is a great trick, good work. RatioMaster should also work if you use the memory reader.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

anonftw (02.06.09)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Edited.TNX anon.

Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2058
    Thanks, but I am always confusing things when I refer to peer list. There's peer list on each torrent on the tracker and there's peer list on the client itself right?
    If I understood your method, you will fake many bytes and appear at the snatchlist (but not in tracker peer list) which a huge speed, which you will instantly overwrite by faking again with 0 kb upload. Am I right?

Also I wanna ask: When using tools, do you appear on other users client peer list thus revealing your fake speeds?
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vUze Xtreme & mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss291

Talking

Well buddy. i have Already Tested it on thebox.BZ....looking forward for SCC..

And well to be honest...my friend is doing this from last 6 months or so.....its not a Hidden TriCk guys...its Just not common/ known around....

Though its Dangerous but it Works for me....well i Use SHU mod Xtreme for this..

My frnd become PU at Waffles in Under 5 minutes or so..& His account is Still Working Fine..He has also tried it on SCT at 8-10 mb/sec & also working There.

Though there are some Errors in Amnnouncements..like in My case last week i uploaded on THePlace.bz approXimately 28GB data using shu mod on two torrents at 20 mb/sec lols & stopped just before the update......

but on my tracker stats ...it showed only 12 GB....

[FONT="Fixedsys"]So i still Have doubts about this , but i m testing it on Different Trackers.....

ThanX ForPosting..MIHAI91.

oh i hope that no Waffles Staff Watches all This....

well As an Admin u have various tools to catch the Cheaters one of them being...Abnormal Upload speeds detector which detects users with Abnormally high upload Speeds...

So there can be a chance that u can be caught......

plus as Anon once told me as i remember the upload speed on the snatchlist is like an average of the data you have have divided by The Time u Have seeded on That particular Torrent...
    And not The upload Speed on The time of the update..
    Last edited by Dark Knight; 02.06.09 at 13:18.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

anonftw (03.06.09)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Quote Originally Posted by alpacino View Post
    Thanks, but I am always confusing things when I refer to peer list. There's peer list on each torrent on the tracker and there's peer list on the client itself right?
    If I understood your method, you will fake many bytes and appear at the snatchlist (but not in tracker peer list) which a huge speed, which you will instantly overwrite by faking again with 0 kb upload. Am I right?

Also I wanna ask: When using tools, do you appear on other users client peer list thus revealing your fake speeds?
    Yes you are.That's the method.And no you do not apear on other users peer list.It's not like using a real client.You don't really connect to them.You just scrape the number of peers from the tracker.
    Last edited by Mihai; 02.06.09 at 13:09.

Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

alpacino (03.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    No, you don't. Ratio tools don't connect to the peers.

@Dark Knight: yes, this is a nice method, but trackers can still check if you are faking on a torrent without activity and ban you for this. TheVault is a prime example.

well As an Admin u have various tools to catch the Cheaters one of them being...Abnormal Upload speeds detector which detects users with Abnormally high upload Speeds...

So there can be a chance that u can be caught......
    "Detect abnormal uploads"? Most installs can be easily fooled by faking at less tham 2mB/s. The vast majority of private trackers are of course not using such an open-source, easily exploitable script.

plus as Anon once told me as i remember the upload speed on the snatchlist is like an average of the data you have have divided by The Time u Have seeded on That particular Torrent...
    And not The upload Speed on The time of the update..
    No, that's the peerlist, but otherwise yes, it's the average speed that's shown. So you could upload at 200kB/s before the first announce, and after that drop to 0kbs, and the tracker will show 100kbs.
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (12.01.15) , anonftw (04.06.09) , alpacino (03.06.09) , Dark Knight (03.06.09)

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    No, that's the peerlist, but otherwise yes, it's the average speed that's shown. So you could upload at 200kB/s before the first announce, and after that drop to 0kbs, and the tracker will show 100kbs.
    Or even better.Do as i told you guys.CHeat with high speeds then stop it and start it with 0 kb upload and they will not show you in the peerlist with an average speed but with the curent speed.I tested that too.
    Last edited by Mihai; 03.06.09 at 06:36.

Thanks

14. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (25.07.14) , illusive (09.12.10) , Vuze-Sbi (31.07.10) , Dark Knight (03.06.09) , alpacino (03.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihai91 View Post
    Or even better.Do as i told you guys.CHeat with high speeds then stop it and start it with 0 kb upload and they will not show you in the peerlist with an average speed but with the curent speed.I tested that too.
    Yes, that works just fine, since you "reset" your speeds by restarting the torrent.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

anonftw (04.06.09)

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    5/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2058
    Thanks for the answers, but one thing is still intriguing me: when you hit stop on the tool, isn't a last (mandatory) "update" sent out to the tracker (so that it knows you stopped)?
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Thanks for the answers, but one thing is still intriguing me: when you hit stop on the tool, isn't a last (mandatory) "update" sent out to the tracker (so that it knows you stopped)?
    Yes but it doesn't show you on the peerlist because you stoped it.

Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (25.07.14) , alpacino (05.06.09) , Dark Knight (04.06.09)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Exactly, and that's the basis of stealth mods. (This doesn't mean that stealth mods will work at a tracker because stopping before the update does, though)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vUze Xtreme & mRatio
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss291
    ok I tried this method on SCC using VUZE Extreme with upload Speeds under 1 mbps And it Worked perfectly..

and in my view this method Will work on most of the trackers with temporary peerlists perfectly.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39370
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    and in my view this method Will work on most of the trackers with temporary peerlists perfectly.
    If you mean temporary snatchlists, no, there's still the chance of an admin looking at yours. Waffles's doesn't work that way, though, so you should be safe.
    Thanks

23. Who Said Thanks:

marlomax (30.04.10)

P2P Client
    µtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss837
    I've also tested it works, until now no bann!
    have upload almost 100gb.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 107 1231151101 ... LastLast