Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MelvinMeow AntiFan List

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191

MelvinMeow AntiFan List

So since lately more and more members of SBi got problems because of this guy i think its time for this thread

So who is this guy?!
    Where did he came from?
    What he eats,drinks,listens,watch..?
    When he sleeps,fucks,shits..?
    That are all questions that we would like to know about that nolifer

My first "good" experience with this guy was after i maked a review about hes precious Tophos,one of the Stuff there, (probably that answers question where he shits,and i mean alot) right after that i got banned there and from some other trackers to.Well he must have hes shit fingers everywhere,shit is something you can't get rid of that easily .From the statement he gave on other forum about sleeping only 3 hours a day i just wonder is it because of hes stinking,shit,fat ass or to much jerking in front a PC.
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

mitch (31.07.10) , anonftw (27.04.09)

P2P Client
    VEM-P
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss714
    "he sleeps 3 hours a day"! Haaa a fucking Crack-Head! No Brain left...!

Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss336
    Well, from my research, he is fact full of shit at all times. I believe that this is a necessity so that he can add massive amounts of people to the shitlist of his "exclusive site" One of the few things the site has going for it, is that it is exclusive to very few people and it provides CAM from release groups by people that "know" melvinmeow. I know this because a googlesearch had his name popping up on NFO files for the worst quality CAMs available on Demonoid, Piratebay and many other public trackers only hours after their release on TopHos. I think he beats the PREs though because he uploads on a slow home connection. If he finds one of the CAMs (bear in mind CAM releases are the poorest form of movie piracy in the first place) elsewhere he immediate does his best to put a stop to it. He even claims to put a scene group called CANAL out of business for stealing his CAMs. IMHO, they deserve it for stealing CAM releases. FFS at lease rePirate Screeners !? But I think he started the flame war with CANAL because he was the one that stole the release and got tired of arguing with the irritating fool.

Reference - AboutTheScene || News

and Filesharingtalk.com Archive - CANALSTREET.The.Truth.RESPONSE-CANALSTREET

He also trolls invite and invite trading forums or really anywhere that TopHos turns up in his morning google search. He then proceeds to try to get invites for his crappy site or turn people in for invite trading on other sites after few gathers whatever evidence he finds.

See 10 OiNK invites to give out - need Tophos :: Ultimate MMORPG Gaming Community & Trading Zone

I will now give someone else the floor ......
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (10.06.12) , Butcho (27.04.09) , kazuya (26.04.09) , anon (26.04.09)

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    So who is this guy?!
    TopHos admin.

Where did he came from?
    TopHos.

When he sleeps,fucks,shits..?
    I don't know nor I want to...

Also noticed he's banned from FST... and FST is "very tolerant" with spam...

@anonftw: thanks for the info.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    I decided to help you guys out with gathering some facts...
    Seeing as to how you guys are one of newest official fan clubs.

@kazuya
    So who is this guy?
    My name is Melvin Pleased to meet you.
    Where did he came from?
    I am originally from South Korea. (Born there.)
    My blood line is Canadian French origin however.
    I moved from South Korea to America. I lived in America for many years of my life.
    Approx 4 yrs ago I moved from the U.S. To Canada where I currently reside.
    I love eating Pizza and Scalloped Potatoes primarily.
    I love drinking Mountain Dew.
    Among my favorite TV shows are Dexter, Smallville, Heroes, Stargate SGT + Atlantis, Farscape... to name a few.
    When he sleeps,f**ks,shits..?
    I sleep approx 4 hrs a day. (Your guesses of 3 were close non-the-less.
    The reason I sleep 4 hrs a day is not due to the fact I do not have a life.
    It is however due to the fact that is all my body requires/needs.
    I work 2 jobs. I also have 4 children.
    (Guess that means I get pussy unlike what the person in the other thread assumes.)
    I f**k pretty much on a nightly basis if you must know.

@system28
    I am not a crack head. Quite the opposite. I have never done crack nor any drugs for that matter. I also do not drink or smoke as well.

@anonftw
    Your google searches must have been madeup.
    I am known to give ACCURATE facts.
    I could care less about adding massive amounts of people to the shitlist on my site.
    In fact we only add the ones we think are overly funny/stupid users.
    (Consider the users from SB-I to be the ones who fit into the stupid part of that above line.)

One of the things our site has going for us is our comical side of things.
    We are known to be rather amusing to most people...
    Our own internal releases may be another thing that makes us unique as well.
    Your information about cam groups and such is entirely inaccurate.
    We have been known to get CAMS, TS, and SCR prior to the scene...
    (You said we get them from release groups. Its quite the opposite. Release groups steal them from us. Which is why the nfo wars you referred to happened.)
    Feel free to search through google again.
    Our cams are amongst the best of the best quality for the most part.
    Like scene groups... every now and then we release stuff thats shitty quality.
    You should honestly see how the scene works before you try and make such stupid comments IMHO.
    We beat the scene pres due to the fact we have the releases before they steal them from P2P.
    You are correct in me putting CanalStreet out of the scene... but your reasons/how to is entirely incorrect. And CanalStreet was not the only group. I have exposed countless scene groups who merely steal their releases from P2P groups.
    Camera, Prevail, CanalStreet, Hookah, Noox, MrNiceGuy, Fuze, Bald, Ruslers, LRC & more...
    We started the flame war with CanalStreet cause they were stealing our internals and preing them on the scene for download credits & rep.
    How can you have a comment or say in something that happened before you reached puberty?
    You have made references to "google" yet honestly your comments seem to be a bit too far on the retarded side for you to have even found the info you posted on google.
    I decided to help you out since your a little too slow to figure how to use google out.
    Feel free to visit the following links.
    (SUGGESTION: Right click and copy and paste them into a new window so Anon doesnt mention the referer trick that I wasnt even using anyways again.)
    Index of /responce/4.CANALSTREET.The.Homos.A.REAL.NFO.By.Myself-MelvinMeow
    Index of /responce/Bitnation.COM.F**k.Off.J00s.Know.Your.Place.In.The .Shitlist-THS
    Index of /responce/Camera.F**ks.Files.From.P2P.sEXPOSED.YET.AGAIN-NOTICE-THS
    Index of /responce/Camera.Fucks.Files.From.P2P.sEXPOSED.YET.AGAIN-NOTICE-iND
    Index of /responce/CanalStreet.Camera.Rustlers.Exposed.Consider.Your. Gay.Asses.Fucked.Up.We.Are.Tired.Of.Your.Gheyness. Dont.Drop.The.S0AP
    Index of /responce/Prevail.Gets.Assraped.By.P2P.Yet.Again.X5-TheSaga
    Index of /responce/Scene.Group.TradingStandards.Takes.It.Up.The.Ass-P2PStyle

Your correct about me trolling forums where our name/reviews showup.
    However I dont need/use google to find them.
    Its like saying you need to use google in africa to find out where elephants leave their dung droppings. The piles are huge and you could easily find them without using google or binoculars for that matter. Just open your eyes and it will lead to the elephant shit. In the same manner just open your eyes and it will lead to the SB-I shit (Aka insert your name here).
    Why would I need to get invites for my own site? You lost me on that bit.

@anon
    I am not a Tophos Admin. (I am a member of staff however.)
    I am not banned on FST for spamming.
    I am however banned from FST for stating the FACT that Skizo (One of the FST admins) is a ratio cheater, proving the point that FST staff read users PMs on their site, proving that the FST admins were giving out FST traders/cheaters information to BT staff in return for invites to various private sites.
    Feel free to visit the following Links:
    Cheat accusations/slander - FileSharing Talk
    (Images can be viewed in the SubDir as well showing Reality giving out FST users information.)
    Tophos... - FileSharing Talk
    Tophos... - Page 2 - FileSharing Talk
    Notice to retarded reviewers. - FileSharing Talk
    BitTorrent Tracker Reviews - Page 27 - FileSharing Talk
    general pastebin - FST drama Continued - post number 1194884
    general pastebin - FilesharingTalk.Com Reviewer - post number 1194862

Also for your humor feel free to visit the following:
    TopHos :: View topic
    *I found REAL LIFE pics of Skizo and we had a contest on Tophos using his images.

At this I turn over the floor to more speculated comments.
    Last edited by SealLion; 14.10.10 at 04:49. Reason: Try to hide of obscure swear words if possible, please
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (08.03.10) , kazuya (27.04.09) , anonftw (27.04.09) , SBfreak (27.04.09)

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    In fact we only add the ones we think are overly funny/stupid users.
    (Consider the users from SB-I to be the ones who fit into the stupid part of that above line.)
    Yeah right.If he thinks that cheating is easy and any idiot can do it well then you are one of them.
    Last edited by Mihai; 27.04.09 at 19:16.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    It is easy and anyone with 1/2 a brain can do it successfully in most places.
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1758
    Quote Originally Posted by theone View Post
    .....anyone with 1/2 a brain can do it successfully in most places.

especially on tophos
    Thanks

We should have a list of members anti tophos/Melvinmeow.Right now I'm faking there with 4 Mb/s.Let's see what happens
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

anonftw (27.04.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Ok Melvin thanks for information,but you must felt in love with SBi to since you even didn't gave your mom so much information's
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss336
    @theone - Thanks for the informative post and not deleting all my TopsHos account(s). Apparently, what I was going for in my post worked. Any keywords or hints to using google more efficiently ? Do you have a Myspace or Facebook ?

@sbfreak - I nominate myself as a member and think kazuya should be founder since he started the topic. I have been using ratiomaster there with great success down ~500kBPS up ~175kBPS.
    Last edited by anonftw; 27.04.09 at 20:37.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

anon (27.04.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    yea i would like to see you to on Facebook,
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39451
    (SUGGESTION: Right click and copy and paste them into a new window so Anon doesnt mention the referer trick that I wasnt even using anyways again.)
    We happen to have a dereferer for links

@anon
    I am not a Tophos Admin. (I am a member of staff however.)
    I am not banned on FST for spamming.
    I am however banned from FST for stating the FACT that Skizo (One of the FST admins) is a ratio cheater, proving the point that FST staff read users PMs on their site, proving that the FST admins were giving out FST traders/cheaters information to BT staff in return for invites to various private sites.
    Feel free to visit the following Links:
    Cheat accusations/slander - FileSharing Talk
    (Images can be viewed in the SubDir as well showing Reality giving out FST users information.)
    Tophos... - Page 2 - FileSharing Talk
    Notice to retarded reviewers. - FileSharing Talk
    BitTorrent Tracker Reviews - Page 27 - FileSharing Talk
    general pastebin - FST drama Continued - post number 1194884
    general pastebin - FilesharingTalk.Com Reviewer - post number 1194862
    Yeah, OK, that's what I meant.

Did I mention you getting banned on FST for spamming? No, I only said they are "very tolerant" with it.

Assuming Skizo did cheat, he's done nothing you haven't done at ButHumen before, am I right?

Furthermore, last time I checked GT wasn't "another client like RM".

*I found REAL LIFE pics of Skizo and we had a contest on Tophos using his images.
    Definitely funny.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by theone
    The most staff members are ratio cheater, they never upload the same quantity as they have downloaded before.
    I know it from many german trackers that they change their stats manually.
    Every cheater knows that tracker staff member work together and give out such informations, so i'm not scared about it because i know that i must chose difference user names and that i have to change my ip before i login to another site.

You are our new hero....

Quote Originally Posted by theone
    I work 2 jobs. I also have 4 children.

You poor guy...
    Do you really think someone believe that?
    If you have really 2 jobs and four children, you never have the time to stay so much time on tophos and search after cheater the half day...

I don't understand why you want present you here as a nice guy. Do you really think that you get some friends here which give you useful informations or what's the real point that you post your shit on sbi?

edit: Sorry for my not perfect english but i think you understand what i want say....

"If sex doesn't scare the cat, you're not doing it right."
    Thanks

21. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (08.03.10) , system28 (28.04.09) , kazuya (27.04.09) , vDD+wR (27.04.09) , SBfreak (27.04.09) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (27.04.09) , anonftw (27.04.09) , anon (27.04.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    @anonftw I seriously doubt your seeding at those speeds on Tophos.
    sorry no facebook or myspace. Although a scene group a while back made a pretty interesting fake myspace page for me.
    @anon Your defer links still show the referer contrary to what you are lead to believe. Perhaps you should remove links altogether or set your deferer correctly.
    I have never had an account on BH but feel free to continue to believe that. TBH im not even sure what type of site BH is I never even heard of it before im guessing its music??
    @Butcho thats german trackers... I dont roll with those kind of admins... so cant speak for them. I know the type of staff I talk with dont cheat but feel free to think we do.
    I own 2 of my own companies I hardly have to work despite the fact I have 2 jobs. I work about as many hrs a day as I sleep.
    I think your asking if I think im gonna get some spies here to help me track you guys down.
    If thats what you indeed meant... naaa not needed. Searching for you guys is like searching for mentally retarded people at the special olympics. Spies are not needed.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast