Closed Thread
Page 70 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1553

Thread: Tracker forums that offer invites to other trackers [ARCHIVED]

I know PTP has removed all its official recruitment threads from various forums but can anyone check if individual members there can still obtain invites from the PTP's bonus points store and invite their friends?
    Last edited by Johan1985; 07.04.21 at 05:42.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 5/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss6
    Is there any chance PTP will open up in RED in near future?( calculated estimation based on user dripping away per day)??They were below user cap of about 500 and they just dodged RED mercilessly and have gone to iTS .My hope has been shattered.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johan1985 View Post
    I know PTP has removed all its official recruitment threads from various forums but can anyone check if individual members there can still obtain invites from the PTP's bonus points store and invite their friends?
    they can (its expensive tho, but not really) , source: someone i know has been invited by his friends there.
    ptp most likely in my expectations will go like this, after BHD becomes the hot shit or joins the cabal then it will either recruit in their high tier or only self encoders will be recruited from other encoders since AHD encoders are in BHD now.. attaining bhd is still easy but they are seemingly stopping paths to it but i wouldn't be afraid yet! also if anyone ever wondered about karagarga's invite forum its pure disappointment
    it has ITS,NBL and ACM and last but not least yet another torrenting forum(immortal-s) while tvv seems to be given by the user invites there its still purely bad. I had my expectations on it :( since only tracker that gets to kg is like two top tracker so why not do vice versa.

another thing about ptp, high chance it won't be open to any trackers actual recruitment in future mostly due to their one account for lifetime policy and user deletion rules but who can guess the future and its just yet-another-movie-piracy-site. PTP may sound good to be in but if your actually into movies get into blu/bhd or something and request stuffs there after you get loads of bons from fake seeding as this saves both your time from being wasted in being part of the sekret-klub and you can watch what you want anyways but your millage may seriously vary.
    Last edited by sigduwksnsksis9283; 07.04.21 at 20:11.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , DocHydra (05.05.21) , moonlite (08.04.21) , JohnareyouOK (08.04.21)

What is the easiest way to get into BHD? Seems to be a gold rush for BHD invites and I worry it's too late 😄
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    Its easy to get invite to BHD from AR (you need to be harpy+)

Has anyone been able to get invite for AB from AR. Like I sent my message to recruiter and he just simply didnt reply/send invite even though I met all condition and the message was in expected format. Also recruiter was online several times after I sent him message
    Last edited by MongoD; 09.04.21 at 09:07.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sigduwksnsksis9283 View Post
    they can (its expensive tho, but not really) , source: someone i know has been invited by his friends there. .
    thanks .. but I guess he can invite friends only if userlimit on PTP is not full .. yes?

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 ---------- Previous Post was at 04:40 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MongoD View Post
    Its easy to get invite to BHD from AR (you need to be harpy+)

What are the eligibility requirements on AR to get an invite for BHD? For example .. 1 year old account, specific ulpload amount etc ..
    Last edited by Johan1985; 09.04.21 at 05:41.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Transmission
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 8/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan1985 View Post

What are the eligibility requirements on AR to get an invite for BHD? For example .. 1 year old account, specific ulpload amount etc ..
    Harpy
    Must have uploaded at least 6TB, accumulated 1,920,000 Seed Bonus Points, have 0 HnR's and been a member for 38 Weeks.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , moonlite (09.04.21)

Quote Originally Posted by jorjicostava View Post
    What is the easiest way to get into BHD? Seems to be a gold rush for BHD invites and I worry it's too late 😄
    Someone shared a screenshot on what sites it recruits from but RED,TeamHD,HD-T,Blu,UHDBits/Pter seems easy to attain so its kinda like what AHD was *but still easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by MongoD View Post
    Has anyone been able to get invite for AB from AR. Like I sent my message to recruiter and he just simply didnt reply/send invite even though I met all condition and the message was in expected format. Also recruiter was online several times after I sent him message
    Send another message(mentioning the previous one) if he ignores it repeatedly i guess but don't spam and if it takes more then "few months" contact staff and just report the thread as dead since the recruiter doesn't respond. that should get you the answer that they're "busy" or the thread will be probably removed.
    I also had some cases where the recruiter was active but didn't send me the invite so it can be also that he has a big queue and he only sends a certain amount on each login(?)

if it has been only few days like 1-2 weeks wait bit more as i have had gotten some invites like after 4-3 months, ggn took 3 months iirc pter took longer but can't remember because it took way longer
    Thanks

11. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , MongoD (10.04.21) , moonlite (10.04.21)

which Of trackers can i get an invitation MoreThanTV ?
    Thanks

I heard somewhere that PTP has an official recruitment thread open somewhere, is this true? Which tracker is it on? Feel free to PM me if you don't want the whole world to know
    Thanks

Anyone have a current screenshot of HDB inv forum?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss23
    Quote Originally Posted by usualbowl View Post
    I heard somewhere that PTP has an official recruitment thread open somewhere, is this true? Which tracker is it on? Feel free to PM me if you don't want the whole world to know
    I think that from ITS. Go back some pages :)

---------- Post Merged at 06:04 ---------- Previous Post was at 06:02 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Theshervin View Post
    which Of trackers can i get an invitation MoreThanTV ?
    I would like to know too. Is it worth joining ?
    Last edited by L3tti; 06.05.21 at 06:03.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Quote Originally Posted by L3tti View Post
    I would like to know too. Is it worth joining ?
    https://old.reddit.com/r/trackers/co...baby_05012021/

If this means they're finally getting their shit together, it may very much be in the near future. And personally, I hope so. While most TV and movie needs are readily fulfilled by general trackers, there aren't many alternatives to BTN and PTP for those who want something more dedicated or with a better database, and personally I dislike the elitism displayed by both.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    7/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssss39410
    Also, a small reminder to anyone wishing to join PTP (or any other Gazelle-based tracker that isn't OppaiTime). This is how your data is handled and kept safe by staff.

"I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

exalt (13.09.21) , illusive (13.05.21) , moonlite (10.05.21) , JohnareyouOK (10.05.21)

Can anyone please share DICmusic's Invite Forum?

Also, MTV is still recruiting at OPS - 6 months, Elite+, 1.5+ Ratio
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 70 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast