+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tutorial about the BiglyBT Extreme Mod] All settings explained

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39467
    Quote Originally Posted by gu.rezendev View Post
    give me a help, I can not understand anything ...
    Maybe you should read it a bit more thoroughly.

Point 18j.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    well, thank you very much, but what I can for maximum value, since my internet is 15mb, I have to put on?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39467
    Quote Originally Posted by gu.rezendev View Post
    what I can for maximum value, since my internet is 15mb, I have to put on?
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=19749

I suggest you search before you ask. Not doing it is a violation of the forum rules and will be dealt with accordingly. There isn't anything wrong with being new, but the regulars here are already tired of hearing the same questions over and over.

It may look like all this cheating stuff is difficult, but it's not... all that's required is some time and willingness to learn.

Thank you!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss327
    hey anon, could you please update your vuze Tutorial since the new release with very intersting options has arrived. i hope you have time to do it or maby other one wants to take the credits? :)

some of the questions i want to know for example:

i like to see detailed explenation of those pictures.
    how do we use ratio system with the towers
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39467
    Yeah, I thought I'd have to update this tutorial, after the new mod got released. I'll get on that tomorrow. In the meantime, I think most of the new settings should be pretty much self-explanatory.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss327
    can we use ratio mod while downloading normally or is this methos same as RM. looking forward to see your update anon :) im going to sleep now :=)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39467
    Quote Originally Posted by mammamia11 View Post
    can we use ratio mod while downloading normally or is this methos same as RM.
    I don't know if speeds override your real ones, as I've only used the ratio tool on torrents where I unticked all files.

I've just updated the tutorial to explain the new settings, fix a ton of things that changed since 2009, and correct a few typos.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

ErRor (23.04.11) , mammamia11 (21.04.11) , dreamer (19.04.11)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I don't know if speeds override your real ones, as I've only used the ratio tool on torrents where I unticked all files.
    ratio tool unticks all files automatically. this tool was meant as a ratiomaster replacement, so it wont download the files for real...
    it could work if you set the file-priority to 'normal', but this was never tested.

btw, you forgot about the upload kicker in your update :p
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (19.08.11) , mammamia11 (21.04.11) , anon (19.04.11)

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39467
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostfucker View Post
    ratio tool unticks all files automatically. this tool was meant as a ratiomaster replacement, so it wont download the files for real...
    it could work if you set the file-priority to 'normal', but this was never tested.
    Got it. A part of me was waiting for you to clear that up.

btw, you forgot about the upload kicker in your update :p
    Damn, you're right. I'm not on my desktop PC now, but I'll add that tomorrow. Don't know how I missed it...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss53
    10c. lets you enter a custom ID for use with the uTorrent spoof. This is now mandatory. You can get one through the RatioMaster's memory reader, read this.
    So I assume there are 2 options:
    1) Use last utorrent version supported by ghostfucker perfect spoof (which is 1.8.1), cant you add support for last version like in RM?

2) Download Original Vuze and get the id of vuze. Why do i have to spoof original vuze if I have the vuze extreme running? Do i have to open the two vuze to cheat something?

Thank you
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39467
    Quote Originally Posted by pepi View Post
    1) Use last utorrent version supported by ghostfucker perfect spoof (which is 1.8.1), cant you add support for last version like in RM?
    Update to 4.6.0.0, then we'll talk.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss53
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Update to 4.6.0.0, then we'll talk.
    That is what I downloaded...the 64 bit version xD (SB-I_Vuze_Hack_Win64_4.6.0.0)

Ok, I have read the whoole thread. In conclusion:

1) utorrent spoof: Last version 1.8.1, not updated, it even has a problem with spoofing uT (anon said that he said twice that there is a problem with the upload? Could you be more specific? I am considering switching back to utorrent 1.8.1). Even if that dont disappoint you, some trackers (very few) can detect utorrent spoof --> Verdict: Dont use utorrent spoof, look suspicious to have such an outdated client and lots of problems

2) Vuze spoof: Dont really sure why you have to spoof Vuze official while you are using Vuze mod. Could anyone explain me?. Also, some trackers dont like Vuze and tend to suspect of this client (in HD-Spain for example nearly everyone uses utorrent 2.1.1 so, it would be suspicious either to use Vuze spoof or or utorrent spoof outdated)

3) Could I use proxyfake to spoof the last version of utorrent in VEM without any of the mentioned problems?

Other solutions

1) Use RM (with WM if necessary along with the extender if needed)
    2) Use userenity (I dont like it very much, few options and I dont trust much the label thing :S, dont know if its really working or not).
    3) Dont cheat (ok, you will say i should choose this XDD lol)
    Last edited by pepi; 23.04.11 at 14:38.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39467
    Quote Originally Posted by pepi View Post
    That is what I downloaded...the 64 bit version xD (SB-I_Vuze_Hack_Win64_4.6.0.0)
    xD

1) utorrent spoof: Last version 1.8.1, not updated, it even has a problem with spoofing uT (anon said that he said twice that there is a problem with the upload? Could you be more specific? I am considering switching back to utorrent 1.8.1). Even if that dont disappoint you, some trackers (very few) can detect utorrent spoof --> Verdict: Dont use utorrent spoof, look suspicious to have such an outdated client and lots of problems
    That's with the old version. Check the datestamps of the posts your read.

2) Vuze spoof: Dont really sure why you have to spoof Vuze official while you are using Vuze mod. Could anyone explain me?. Also, some trackers dont like Vuze and tend to suspect of this client (in HD-Spain for example nearly everyone uses utorrent 2.1.1 so, it would be suspicious either to use Vuze spoof or or utorrent spoof outdated)
    Because you can, obviously. Also, people have no need to pretend using another client can use Shu's spoof to "upgrade" to new versions when they're released, while waiting for a mod based on that build to come out.

3) Could I use proxyfake to spoof the last version of utorrent in VEM without any of the mentioned problems?
    Don't do that. ProxyFake is for clients with no cheating functionality.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss5
    Well, firstable, thanks for this great tuto
    O.K. I've read as much as possible, but there's something I can't understand:

"the peer_id"

I want to use the utorrent perfect spoof version 2.2.1 so I need to use the VPEM 4.6.0.5_B04 Beta version right?
    Then I need to generate a "peer_id" using the RM, the last version is the 1.9.1, but It doesn't support 2.2.1 utorrent edition so I had to edit the user-agent following this, of course using the utorrent_2.2.1_build_(25130) info
    Then I've to install an original version of the utorrent I want to spoof (2.2.1) and download any public torrent, after that run the RM selecting the "client simulation" I created before (utorrent 2.2.1 (25130)) and copy the peer_id without the peer_id prefix and paste it in the VPEM perfect spoof section.

So the questions are:

- Is this o.k or there's something I'm missing?
    - How many times I have to obtain a peer_id?:
    a. one per each torrent I download (for example If I'm gonna download 5 torrents from the same tracker, have I to generate a peer_id per each torrent or just the same peer_id for all of them?)
    b. one each time I reset VPEM to all the torrents I'm downloading and seeding
    d. one each time I reset VPEM to each torrent I'm downloading and seeding
    c. Just once per life, I mean never change it just type it the first time I start the VPEM
    - In case I need one peer_id per file each time I restart the VPEM, the seeding files need new peer_ids too?
    - Is there any chance I could spoof the same utorrent version (2.2.1) with the stable version 4.6.0 VPEM?

Sorry, I mean maybe I haven't read enough about this topic but maybe you could show me the way!
    Last edited by P4r4noid; 28.04.11 at 22:03.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    9/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39467
    Quote Originally Posted by P4r4noid View Post
    Well, firstable, thanks for this great tuto
    The Thanks button below my post is just for looks, right?

I want to use the utorrent perfect spoof version 2.2.1 so I need to use the VPEM 4.6.0.5_B04 Beta version right?
    Yes.

Then I need to generate a "peer_id" using the RM, the last version is the 1.9.1, but It doesn't support 2.2.1 utorrent edition
    It does. You need the right client file for it, which you can find at Moofdev.net.

So the questions are:

- Is this o.k or there's something I'm missing?
    What you're saying looks OK.

- How many times I have to obtain a peer_id?:
    Every time you start Vuze. You may want to tick that option to stop all torrents when closing it, so that they won't start before you have a chance to get a new ID.

a. one per each torrent I download (for example If I'm gonna download 5 torrents from the same tracker, have I to generate a peer_id per each torrent
    No.

- Is there any chance I could spoof the same utorrent version (2.2.1) with the stable version 4.6.0 VPEM?
    No. The betas are extremely stable, so don't be fooled by the name.
    Thanks

18. Who Said Thanks:

P4r4noid (28.04.11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast