RatioMaster Plus 2.2

Developer Last Online: Dec 2023 Show Printable Version Email this Page
      Category: [Ratio Tool] Rating:  Downloads: 117033
      Released: 27.11.16 Last Update: 26.07.23 Installs: 119
      bugicon Bugs: 3 / 4 featureicon Features: 3 / 3 taskicon Tasks: 0 / 0
      • Supported
      • Free for all

What's New:
      - New: Security Protocol capability of your system checker.
      - New: Security Protocol capability of tracker.
      - New: Better support for all SSL & TLS (up to TLS 1.3 -If your system capable of-).
      - New: Compiled with .Net Framework 4.8 (Drops Windows XP Support).
      - New: Tracker response now appears in torrent log.
      - New: Copy log text selection via menu besides ctrl+c.
      - New: System locale support in client files {locale}.
      - New: An option to control showing confirmation dialog at exit if there is running torrents.
      - New: Torrent data saving after tracker announcing.
      - New: Better handling of HTTP status codes.
      - New: Global Download/Upload speeds in statusbar.
      - New: Excel-like Filtering.
      - New: Groups can be collapsed/expanded now.
      - New: "Start all torrents" & "Settings" tray icon items.
      - Fixed: Still appear in Alt+Tab switcher while "Minimize to tray" Enabled.
      - Fixed: Chunked & gzip responds don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: After-Add Report appears if OpenDialog got canceled.
      - Fixed: Tracker response don't get decoded correctly.
      - Fixed: SSL tracker logs not appear in torrent log.
      - Fixed: Tracker response takes long time to be parsed which caused the torrent to be in stale state (Starting/Stopping).
      - Fixed: Windows 11 detected as Windows 10.
      - Fixed: "Stop" announce triggered twice when met stop condition.

Code:
      File: RMP.exe
      CRC-32: 85FC7FA4
      SHA-1: 3615450547DED382A76E4821B4ADA6F5F1289B4E
      SHA-256: F101130958B6A80398CBF655122CFB9B36ED51626670D9C0613348C26D8761D3
      SHA-512: 70D285632CB085DE50FEF8565DB5A9ABF59F9CB43CDF1D4C9DEE42B4968BB41D1B760AB141256E6A5DF7FF85077F8DA3F1B41CB9F7F125E1A140C95F6DA3FC42
      Spoiler Old changelogs:
      RMP 2.1:
      - New: Auto stop conditions (Leechers/Seeders are less than X).
      - New: Automatic speed with (Announce, Interval, Ratio or Leechers) conditions.
      - New: Torrent label column.
      - New: Groups support (Name, Status, Memory Readed, Emulation, Tracker and Label). (Windows Vista+ only)
      - New: Shortcut key "R" to refresh UI (Use it to refresh grouping).
      - New: Custom TextBoxes for Speeds and Storage bytes which have better cosmetic and features.
      - Fixed: Can't load all .rmt files if one of them is corrupted.
      - Fixed: Possible fix for high CPU usage when tracker respond delayed.
      - Fixed: Auto stop Upload, Total upload, Download, Total download doesn't accept GBs and TBs.

Notice: This version will cause column reorder at the first launch.

RMP 2.0.1:
      - New: Reconnect on errors with trackers.
      - Change: Error tooltip and icon if there is an error to show.
      - Change: Bug report is now encrypted.
      - Fixed: Speed rates goes over speed limits.
      - Fixed: Speed rates stuck at last used rates when setting limits to 0 KB/s.
      - Fixed: Checking randomize speeds while adding will make it stuck check for ever.
      - Fixed: Cannot access a closed file bug.
      - Fixed: General redirection (301 & 302) support, Closes CloudFlare redirection bugs.

RMP 2.0:
      - New: First release.

Background:
      The original RatioMaster was created by a person with the same name for a site called Moofdev, and shortly became one of the most popular and well-known ratio cheating programs. New versions were released semi-regularly until 2011, when the moofdev.net forums ceased to function. Despite the resulting lack of updates, a loyal userbase stuck to it due to its effectivity and ease of use.

On 2014, Lucius released a patched executable for version 1.9.2 Beta that fixed automatic client updating, as well as some known bugs. Reception was so positive, work continued into fixing further bugs as well as adding new features, eventually deriving into a full-fledged fork called RatioMaster Plus.

As of version 2.0, RatioMaster Plus is a completely new program and not based on any previous code. However, it retains its name and icon as an homage to all the work spent on the project it would eventually succeed.
      Requirements:
      Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8

How to make client files?
      You can find the rmCreator program and its documentation at https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=35076.

Received an unexpected EOF or 0 bytes from the transport stream / Tracker response is empty / Insufficient TLS support
      Apply the registry values at https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=352891.

Supporters / CoAuthors

Show Your Support

-->
      • For request features, report bugs or view current tasks, please use the Bugtracker.
      • For saying thanks to the author, please click here.
      • This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Who Said Thanks:

There are too many to display.

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by hazz030 View Post
    when i need to manually edit the upspeed with a custom value via the context menu once i started the torrent it`s somehow capped at 250kb/sec despite manually entering a higher value and confirming with the enter button.
    Does this happen even after disabling safe speed limits?

when i want to leech a torrent with 0 leechers and in the settings / quick add tab i set the downspeed to my preferred value but leave the upspeed at 0 and choose to randomize within a radius of x it will also randomize the upspeed altough i set it to 0 and there are no leechers. it seems a bit counter-intuitive. i have looked for a setting to never upload when there are no leechers but i haven`t found it. only auto-stop the entire torrent if there are no leechers in the advanced menu for individual torrents.
    I'll look into the former. As for the latter, there is indeed no setting to change upload speeds to 'x' if there are less than 'y' leechers, and even if the value of 'y' may be unreliable or unavailable, it should be added nonetheless.

i don`t know if it would be that useful since it is the same error i got in the beginning

[ERROR] "Object Reference Not Set to an instance of an object.” with an error code like this
    Can you send me a copy of some offending .torrent files? I'm sure this error is already fixed for the new version, but it can't hurt to check.

it`d really love to automate the cheating a bit. essentially i`d need a tool that could run mostly unattended 24-7 at least to farm seedtime for the hit & run requirements of the trackers and to farm bonus points.
    Fake seeding is a very simple yet effective tactic, and requires nearly zero micromanagement past the initial setup. Just pick torrents where the amount of seeders is high enough to blend in with and unlikely to change, and keep in mind the total and piece size limits for the client you're emulating (at least two major trackers are checking this!).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    ...keep in mind the total and piece size limits for the client you're emulating (at least two major trackers are checking this!).
    Can you please expand on this a little bit more?

I have read something similar to this from you itself, on some other post. To keep in mind the piece sizes, I know that piece sizes are calculated based on file sizes, but how are they checked? is it based on ratio or the amount of upload that someone has done?

I might entirely be missing the point, and thats why maybe a little more details on this could really help. I have never done anything regarding piece sizes while I was using any of the tools and I dont think starting this now would in anyway hurt and might just as well make using tools a better practise all together.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupel89yt View Post
    I know that piece sizes are calculated based on file sizes
    Not exactly. Piece size is a tradeoff between how much protocol traffic is spent on piece requests vs. how much "real" traffic is spent retransmitting them in the event of data corruption. Algorithms, advice and private tracker rules dealing with this matter follow the relatively simple logic of making it proportional to a torrent's total size, but in principle you can make a torrent of an untouched BD25 with 16 KB pieces if you want, it would just be highly inefficient.

how are they checked? is it based on ratio or the amount of upload that someone has done?
    The piece size in bytes is stored inside the .torrent file. Trackers already know it, and so will you, if you look at the value of integer "piece length" inside the info dictionary. All they need to do is write a routine in their anti-cheat scripts that flags an account if the piece size on a torrent exceeds the limit for the client someone is supposedly running.

There's another check involving this value, but it's taken care of behind the scenes by all modern tools and therefore requires no active measures.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachme...chmentid=20833

I dont think starting this now would in anyway hurt and might just as well make using tools a better practise all together.
    Then your homework assignment is to find why the advice below is maliciously incorrect and should not be followed, nya.

Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (18.12.22) , Rupel89yt (17.09.22)

P2P Client
    qbit
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 3/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss45
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Then your homework assignment is to find why the advice below is maliciously incorrect and should not be followed, nya.
    I think the wrong advice here would be that, utorrent didnt support bigger piece sizes for example anything < 8mb in their old clients, 2.2.1 being one of them.

And since the second anonymous is advising to grab the largest torrent, there is a very high chance it will have piece size > 8mb which in turn is not supported by 2.2.1, and thus a very high chance of being caught.

Hope I got it correct :)

All they need to do is write a routine in their anti-cheat scripts that flags an account if the piece size on a torrent exceeds the limit for the client someone is supposedly running.
    But some of the most common clients like qbit already support piece sizes upto 32 mb, so just emulating these clients should be enough right?
    Last edited by Rupel89yt; 17.09.22 at 11:42.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupel89yt View Post
    Hope I got it correct :)
    Mostly. Limits on 2.2.1 are 16 MB for pieces and 1 TB total, and the largest torrents on most trackers will exceed either or both. The values were raised to 32 MB and 17 TB for uTorrent 3.x (but 32 MB was still not good enough for GGn).

But some of the most common clients like qbit already support piece sizes upto 32 mb, so just emulating these clients should be enough right?
    Yes, but in this era of gigabit seedboxes and multi-terabyte NAS storage there's no telling how things may evolve in the future!

https://github.com/rakshasa/rtorrent/issues/574
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (18.09.22) , Rupel89yt (18.09.22) , AngelNet (18.09.22)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 4/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1
    i am new to RatioMaster Plus 2.1 , can i check under settings> network> listening port ,
    how can i know which port is active, i keep changing to random port and test port but the result is always X.
    do i have to disable firewall or setting port forwarding on my router or something?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by lolsee2 View Post
    how can i know which port is active, i keep changing to random port and test port but the result is always X.
    The current listen port and connectability status are displayed in the status bar of the main window. Enabling the option to pick a random port will only randomize it once per session, on startup. Torrents on which the memory reader is used will copy the port from your client (you can verify this by opening their advanced settings).

do i have to disable firewall or setting port forwarding on my router or something?
    Of course; this is no different from any other program that needs to be reachable from the Internet. UPnP for automatic port mappings is available, but I wouldn't consider it reliable (not RMP's fault, implementations tend to be very idiosyncratic).
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (18.12.22)

P2P Client
    Qbittorrent,
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 2/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    How to use Ratio Master? Is it like mRatio?

Any Tutorial how to use it?
    Last edited by anon; 14.12.22 at 06:35. Reason: Please use the Edit button when available
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Byden2050 View Post
    How to use Ratio Master? Is it like mRatio?

Any Tutorial how to use it?
    The search engine will answer all of these questions without fail.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

AngelNet (24.02.23) , Lucius (18.12.22)

Question uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302 Client File?

Hi, I am new to the torrent leeching and faking upload scene. I was wondering if you could guide me as to how could I use the same client as mine for your tool?

I am using uTorrent 2.2.1 Build 25302.

EDIT:

I found the answer to my question. I didn't realize that there was a subforum dedicated to RatioMaster Plus client files. Apologies for asking.

For future reference: https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthr...-1-Build-25302
    Last edited by impossible_odds; 29.03.23 at 17:07. Reason: Solved!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 1/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss1

Bittorrent

can you add the Bittorrent 7.10.5 client to clients
    Thanks
    Last edited by Iztok_Vester; 08.04.23 at 16:13.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Iztok_Vester View Post
    can you add the Bittorrent 7.10.5 client
    Please upload the executable for the specific build you're using and I'll look into it.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (10.04.23)

Hello

can you add the QBittorrent v4.5.2 client to clients?

Here the Exe files: https://www.fosshub.com/qBittorrent...._x64_setup.exe

Thank You Very Much
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39385
    Quote Originally Posted by Armife435 View Post
    can you add the QBittorrent v4.5.2 client to clients?
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/search.p...nt&titleonly=1
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

Armife435 (12.04.23)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    thanks for the client files

actually trying to say thanks to get the pass but button not available.

edit: found it

edit 3: I cannot see qbittorrent 4.5.2 on memory reader even with correct client file?
    if i add torrent. go advanced and then client i can see all the clients including qbittorrent 4.5.2 but from main interface going to memory reader its blank. does not recognize qbittorrent running with torrent seeding
    Last edited by loser420; 13.04.23 at 18:50.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast