+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post your azureus hack settings

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    What stops me from using mR or others such mods is the fact there is a chance to be detected and get instantly banned, whenever the tracker changes some script and it picks you up as a cheater.

That is something that cannot happen with the Shu-hack and that is the reason I always stick to that mod. There is no way you can ever be detected as a cheater when using the correct cheat-options. If you cheat with the 'perfect' settings there is no use to go for a huge buffer, except for collecting invites, if that's what you want. To me buffers are meaningless. I just get the goodies, get a decent ratio and with time I gradually accumulate enough upload so that I am on the safe side, whenever I download a torrent that isn't well seeded, and there's no chance to cheat undetected.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Vuze-Sbi (19.06.10)

Activity Longevity
    4/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyVer View Post
    there is a chance to be detected and get instantly banned
    There I can't fully agree with you.
    For the tracker there's no difference if you're using RM, mR or the Shu Mod, since the only thing the tracker gets is the announce.
    Otherwies if it would be something else that makes tools detectable, why get's RM instantly detected at ScT while mR doesn't?
    Also, it's tested, and RM works at Waffles (I don't recommend it, don't use RM there),so the problem must be something that has to do with the announce which is sent.
    A litte difference to an original announce makes it detectable, so the program itself isn't detectable, it's not using a bug like PMR does, but the client emulation (spoof) is the weak point.
    Or maybe it's something with the constant speed rate, ... .

In short:
    Using a tool is (nearly) as safe as using a mod (just because you can't see the peerspeed) as long as the tool is as perfectly coded as the mod is.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

anon (03.02.09)

P2P Client
    vuze
    Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss328
    i know what rm is but mr? ratio maker?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39549
    mR = mRatio
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

Aurion (04.02.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss244
    Quote Originally Posted by shoulder View Post
    In short:
    Using a tool is (nearly) as safe as using a mod (just because you can't see the peerspeed) as long as the tool is as perfectly coded as the mod is.
    I disagree ... a hack like the Shu-hack is build into the mod itself due to the open-source nature of the Azureus. Therefore it sends the perfect announce, and there is no script that will ever be able to detect it. You don't even need to spoof because core-updates appear regularly.

With these tools, there is always a possibility the trackers analyse the tool and notice a bug, than they rewrite their scripts and the result is thatthe next time you use the tool you face an instant ban.

It is that uncertainty that I don't want and that's why I will always stick to the perfect mod-hacks.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-In. :)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss50
    Anon Bro Can U Provide Ur Own Azuries / Vuze Client Setting To save 4rom Disabling The Account..
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    here is mine everything else is untouched

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/09020...hkFQeRWt5q.jpg

offtop: on hdbits, i've got disable for fake (my inviter asked on irc)... so everything is fine until a admin/moder check personaly an acc? i've been there PU and >5weeks old
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Sarancha*, i think you could give it a little more fake speed with no prob and turn of intelligent mode,and i would use "Start fake upload when the folowing % is reached...".

Your speeds are set like you have dial up not dsl connection
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    kazuya
    those seetings are "on" when a torrent just start the download process, of course i put bigger speeds when download reaches a bigger %
    Last edited by ypod; 04.02.09 at 14:48.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827
    CindyVer you're of course right that the announce of a modded client is perfect.

But if you check the announces a client sends very well and detailed you're able to reproduce them and use them in a tool.
    So, sending a "perfect" announce using a tool is possible.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39549
    Quote Originally Posted by CindyVer View Post
    With these tools, there is always a possibility the trackers analyse the tool and notice a bug, than they rewrite their scripts and the result is thatthe next time you use the tool you face an instant ban.
    That has happened to mRatio because its emulations are buggy. I know a lot of us associate tools with detectability and instant bans because the RM can be detected, as well as some of mR's emulations, and the PMR is an insult to anti-cheat scripts...

But it's perfectly possible for a tool to send a 1:1 announce to the original client's, and therefore there'd be no way to know you're using a tool itself.

Quote Originally Posted by sarthak View Post
    Anon Bro Can U Provide Ur Own Azuries / Vuze Client Setting To save 4rom Disabling The Account..
    All of my settings are based on the information you can find at this board.

Quote Originally Posted by sarancha View Post
    here is mine everything else is untouched

http*://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090204/28280/hkFQeRWt5q.jpg

offtop: on hdbits, i've got disable for fake (my inviter asked on irc)... so everything is fine until a admin/moder check personaly an acc?
    It could be. Have you used those same settings at HD-B? "Add your real uploaded amount..." could have made you overfake if you did real upload.

You could have also ticked "start fake upload when the following % done...". As a general rule, the % should be increased for small torrents, and increased for bigger ones - having 9GB from a 100GB pack is still not 10%, but way more than enough for you to start faking some upload if the conditions are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kazuya View Post
    Your speeds are set like you have dial up not dsl connection
    He could have a 128Kbit cable line
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    Quote Originally Posted by anon
    It could be. Have you used those same settings at HD-B? "Add your real uploaded amount..." could have made you overfake if you did real upload.
    i used the same settings on hdb + diferent speeds 100KB/s<speed<1MB/s and i didnt get cought until some moder/admin checked me directly...my upload band is 2mbps/s so i dont think i was overfaking...

ps:i'm a little suspicios but...on HDbits sysop is Firon(if i'm not wrong) and on utorrent.com sysadmin is a person with the same name...and i thought that's why there is hard to cheat

He could have a 128Kbit cable line
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39549
    i used the same settings on hdb + diferent speeds 100KB/s<speed<1MB/s and i didnt get cought until some moder/admin checked me directly...my upload band is 2mbps/s so i dont think i was overfaking...
    2Mbps = a theoretical maximum of 256kB/s, right?

If you used 100-1000kbs speeds, and your upload speed stacked up, this could have been the reason you were banned. Their scripts didn't pick you up directly, but an admin checked the logs, and...

ps:i'm a little suspicios but...on HDbits sysop is Firon(if i'm not wrong) and on utorrent.com sysadmin is a person with the same name...and i thought that's why there is hard to cheat
    Yes, that's right, Firon is one of the admins of the uTorrent forums. But do you really think it's the same guy at HD-Bits? I don't think so, but either way, be careful. Perhaps your IP and other data may end up being shared if you get banned again...

That was the first broadband connection I ever had. Jumping from 5kbs to 16 was so nice :')
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

ypod (04.02.09)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss169
    2Mbps = a theoretical maximum of 256kB/s, right?
    right

If you used 100-1000kbs speeds, and your upload speed stacked up, this could have been the reason you were banned. Their scripts didn't pick you up directly, but an admin checked the logs, and...
    yeah, but its possibile that i give to a peer from my network with my intern speed (100mbps), so they will ban me for that? i dont think so...

Perhaps your IP and other data may end up being shared if you get banned again...
    being banned there (on hdb) three times so far so long... first time with utorrent leecherpack, second with utraitor, and a month ago with shumod...its sad, as i had 3 invites there

That was the first broadband connection I ever had. Jumping from 5kbs to 16 was so nice :')
    what year was that? ->18**??
    jk, i also remeber those times
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39549
    yeah, but its possibile that i give to a peer from my network with my intern speed (100mbps), so they will ban me for that? i dont think so...
    Yes, they will!

being banned there (on hdb) three times so far so long... first time with utorrent leecherpack, second with utraitor, and a month ago with shumod...its sad, as i had 3 invites there
    HD-Bits is level 6 in the Ranklist - this is definitely why uTorrent mods got you banned twice.
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

ypod (04.02.09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast