Advanced User
    P2P Client
    Azureus
    Activity Longevity
    6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7979
    Quote Originally Posted by 100% View Post
    People need to go watch this in the theater to really appreciate it, or wait at least for the R5 release....

Anyway... so far so good... based on nearly 4000 votes IMDB user rating is 8.4...

That's great news, but I bet 99% of all votes are from really "trekkie" fans, so it's kind of logicall rating is so high. Same thing was with Transformers two years ago. You should check again when DVD comes out.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss54
    Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Also seen screens of a Russian TS (ELEKTRI4KA) which look very nice, so hopefully either LiNE audio will come about or it will probably be synced with the CAM audio.
    Bad crop... but still... looks great...

Sample 1

Sample 2

Video sample

All we need now is direct audio and voila!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    Definitely; I've never disliked an ELEKTRI4KA release, and STG often uses them. Hopefully, STG's LiNE audio source (Mr Movie) will come through trumps. A TS this early (just 2 days after Euro release) and in quality dictated by the screen shots is a real gem, but proper fans of the series will probably go see it in cinema or wait for R5/DVD-R/RiP. I've watched a few episodes of the original series (caught them just flicking through channels), so I've never been into Star Trek, but I wouldn't mind seeing the film. Though from all this talk about P2P releases, I get a feeling that P2P is over taking The Scene.
    Last edited by splicer; 09.05.09 at 20:00.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    nearly 4000 votes IMDB user rating is 8.4..
    like said before, don't believe imdb too much, you might get quite a few surprises - way too many posts there are just haters/fans bashing each other

as for me, i watched all previous star trek movies and plan on seeing this one too

as for rip quality, p2p rips are usually a high risk considering the movie quality - i prefer at least r5/screeners and upwards
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    Star.Trek.TS.XviD-DEViSE just got ULed on TL:

This is the russian telesync that we used as a video source. It is watermarked at 3 places during the movie. We didn't blur it intentionally, because we respect other people's work. We did some filtering, fixed the colors mostly. Also here is some line audio which is a little loud but overall is very good. Supplied by our friend DotNose2.0. Thank you and enjoy...

At this early stage this really is a fine looking release, and is the one I shall be downloading. Just read that STG will release his go on Star Trek, soon, but this will do for me.
    Last edited by splicer; 09.05.09 at 23:09.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

100% (09.05.09)

P2P Client
    µT
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss54
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    like said before, don't believe imdb too much, you might get quite a few surprises - way too many posts there are just haters/fans bashing each other
    You're absolutely right, people should see the movie and judge for themselves. But hey, it's good to know that now almost 10.000 people think the latest installment of my favorite franchise is worth 8.6...

Link

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    At this early stage this really is a fine looking release, and is the one I shall be downloading. Just read that STG will release his go on Star Trek, soon, but this will do for me.
    Please do come back with impressions ASAP!
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123