+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wikileaks reports: Obama's Chilling Crew: The legal harassment of those investigating

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Wikileaks reports: Obama's Chilling Crew: The legal harassment of those investigating

Check this article I got of, off Wikileaks. Its an interesting leak for those of you who are interested.

There's actually a little more to this than what the quotes tell. If your really interested, you'd may visit the weblink at wikileaks near the bottom of the post here.

Why is there so little media investigation of the financing behind Barack Obama’s early political sponsor—and now convicted felon—Tony Rezko?
    wait and find out......

The dual US-Syrian citizen Rezko--.......--was heavily funded by loans from Iraqi-British ex-Baathist billionaire Nadhmi Auchi.......Journalists digging into stories involving Auchi often find themselves peppered with threats of libel litigation from a London law firm known as Carter-Ruck.

In light of what services Wikileaks does, it could very well be b/c journalists find out material about him that may be sensitive or damaging to such people.

Wikileaks itself is now under legal attack by Auchi’s lawyers.

As usual. Given the obvious reasons.

Perhaps hoping to inspire “fear and surprise” with “ruthless efficiency” .........

Reminiscent of the TPB legal threat letters on that site. REmember??

I better let you find out the rest on your own.

Here's the link:

Check it out
    I think you'll like it.

PS: Here's a small morsel of what I said above re: 'wait and see'.....

...... When the November election came and went, the American public barely knew Rezko and knew Auchi even less. Obama won.

Like I said. Check it out.
    Last edited by SealLion; 09.05.09 at 06:06.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

splicer (13.05.09)

+ Reply to Thread