Page 27 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

P2P Client
    uTorrent / Azureus / kTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    I've already changed IP, found an invite, and promptly put the account in the care of a friend (just yesterday I said I was going to invite him, tried to log into What.CD at lunch and found I was banned!). So I've given him the account, and am waiting for everything to cool down here before I find an account for my own use.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    I take it not in the partying sense. I also take it you are to blame for the bannings at What.CD? Would just like a confirmation before I go jumping to conclusions, like many concerning BCG.
    is he tracker staff or something? how can he get someone's account on a photo sharing site deleted...

i managed to get an invite while i was at school today so im just gonna let the account sit until its calmed down.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    4/5 ssss39503
    is he tracker staff or something? how can he get someone's account on a photo sharing site deleted...
    Yes, he's a TopHos staff member.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    Melvin really i gonna sit on the damn airplane,come to you and kick your damn Tophos in your damn little fat ass
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

anonftw (29.04.09) , DarkSaibot v.1.3.10 (28.04.09)

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2069
    What.cd is told to ban accounts that suddenly changes ip right? What about when someone uses an offshore seedbox? They would ban that case too?
    Last edited by alpacino; 29.04.09 at 01:08.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss25
    How do you think they track people from sb-innovation? I'm scared now to log in on this forum. :(
    Thanks

P2P Client
    vuze extreme mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss336
    Quote Originally Posted by firedup_85 View Post
    How do you think they track people from sb-innovation? I'm scared now to log in on this forum. :(
    My guess is simply though the invite system(if the tree includes a known staff member or SB-I trader(not likely)) or by google searching your username for THANKS button hits on mods. I would wait until more info comes to light unless you have I dynamic IP. I'm sure the answer is very simple. Melvin has been starting disinformation with his BS, but all will settle. Wait a few days if you are worried. All drama ends, unless you have as much free time as Melvin.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    Quote Originally Posted by firedup_85 View Post
    Same. It was no coincidence that 3 people were banned on the same day from SB-I; we were told on. Someone knew our IPs and allerted staff. I don't know how or who; I only know it wasn't staff here, but the fact is since TheOne has shown up, there's only been a steady stream of bannings. Whether or not he is to blame for us getting banned at What.CD, I don't know. I only know I didn't get myself banned (different username to SB-I, different email, hadn't cheated in over a month, used Extreme Mod (no spoof), speeds <70kBps, kept a low profile). The only thing connecting my account here and there, was the IP address.
    Last edited by splicer; 29.04.09 at 08:44.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    @anonftw...
    Thats a pretty cool theory however,
    Considering the fact you guys use diff names here than you use on our sites what good would us checking thanks threads here have to do with us finding you?
    Also its rather amusing seeing you guys say I start BS threads about you guys being cheaters... In the same fuckin thread where you say you shouldnt have been caught cheating you were using x cheat at x speed. Real smooth lmao

@anon
    It would appear to me you dont even know what an injection is based on your comments.
    Try googling it. You guys seem to like to use google to gather your incorrect facts, its highly possible you might just hit the correct information eventually.
    Feel free to visit the following for some more information as well.
    http://www.nextgenboards.com/vb/comp...n-program.html
    Similar tools like this could literally rip this site apart analy finding shit loads of injections in the code here.
    If your planning on keeping your cheat pack safe you should really think about preventing these types of injections or even learning what an injection is to begin with in the near future.
    Good like.

BTW injections are basically dirty data.... anything the user can alter in submissions.
    You prevent them by only allowing data your expecting to be allowed to be submitted.
    (If your only expecting numbers only allow numbers to be used sorta shit.)
    Last edited by theone; 29.04.09 at 09:38.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1191
    @Melvin i just wonder what would happen if i gave IP from your precious Tophos to my little friends,a group of hackers from all the Balkan

really, playing games online you meat strange people

since you have problems banning us "retards" from there, with them you could really have fun
    Thanks

Elite
    P2P Client
    Anonymous
    Activity Longevity
    1/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1760
    Quote Originally Posted by kazuya View Post
    if i gave IP from your precious Tophos to my little friends,a group of hackers from all the Balkan
    really, playing games online you meat strange people

What ip ? this ip 70.47.114.109

also i'm asking myself how will tophos resist on a PHP SQL Injection attack
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss7
    @DarkSaibot
    Feel free to try some injections on pages like the MyBonus page.
    those are usually very vulnerable to injections on most other sites that have these systems. If you find any such injections feel free to post about them. Im all ears for fixing injections but I dont think youll successfully find any tbh.
    Last edited by theone; 29.04.09 at 13:59.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss531
    Calm down you two... I bring news.

Okay. So, as I said in a previous post I made an account and gave it to my friend. Today my friend has been banned. He is not a cheater, nor cheated, and not a member here at SB-I. And guess what. He's banned. Essentially he hunted down what I meant by SB-I when I was talking to him on MSN, found SB-I, and then signed into What.CD. Today he's banned. I am now 100% certain it is due to referers in our interner browsers which is causing these bans, and also means we need to be extra careful when browsing.

Other than turning referers off in our browsers, can we do anything to prevent this?
    Last edited by splicer; 29.04.09 at 18:31.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss20
    Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    I am now 100% certain it is due to referers in our interner browsers which is causing these bans, and also means we need to be extra careful when browsing.

Other than turning referers off in our browsers, can we do anything to prevent this?
    i use refcontrol FF extension and have it set to forge all referrers and i havent been banned yet... dunno if thats why.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

splicer (30.04.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss52

How do What.CD know about us here ??

guys , It become very annoying

the stupid staff of what.cd banned me for the second time
    but this time I didn't even use the account , It was fresh .

when I went to their irc :

I need to know how these people know about us ??

Last edited by nokia; 29.04.09 at 18:55.
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 27 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast