Thread: Cheating on BitMeTV

now they are disabling user using shu mod speed mode++
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss25
    Why are saying this?

.anakin. said that he still can cheat with his 3 years old account, which proves that Shu Mod is still not detectable to them.
    Last edited by firedup_85; 21.04.09 at 03:23.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39541
    Quote Originally Posted by firedup_85 View Post
    Any technics on how to survive 2/3 weeks on BitmeTV with a max of 35kb/s upload speed?
    I'd say you hook to the tracker's RSS, and leave your PC and BitTorrent client always on, ready to jump on new torrents. This way you'll seed as much as possible. BitMeTV's leechers turn into seeders very quickly...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

firedup_85 (22.04.09)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I'd say you hook to the tracker's RSS, and leave your PC and BitTorrent client always on, ready to jump on new torrents. This way you'll seed as much as possible. BitMeTV's leechers turn into seeders very quickly...
    care to elaborate on this plz?:)
    I managed to get my hands on a friends seed box, i'm jumping torrents as soon as they are uploaded, but i cannot upload more then half of what i download. My ratio is steadily going down. Maybe i'm too used to cheating, but how should it be done?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39541
    Quote Originally Posted by .anakin. View Post
    I managed to get my hands on a friends seed box, i'm jumping torrents as soon as they are uploaded, but i cannot upload more then half of what i download. My ratio is steadily going down.
    Are you using RSS? Have a look at this.

On sites like BitMeTV where leechers turn into seeders very quickly, it's jumping and seeding the torrent the second it's uploaded that matters. Some good torrents to do this on are popular TV series such as 24, Lost, Heroes, ...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Are you using RSS? Have a look at this.

On sites like BitMeTV where leechers turn into seeders very quickly, it's jumping and seeding the torrent the second it's uploaded that matters. Some good torrents to do this on are popular TV series such as 24, Lost, Heroes, ...
    Actually, i only have a utorrent webUI interface(settings surprisingly hackable) so direct RSS usage is out of the question. However last night i was watching the announce channel, and jumped on torrents immediately.
    I attached a screen shot.
    This method is not working.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	seedbox.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	1687  
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss105
    Quote Originally Posted by nishant View Post
    With the right multiplier shu/Faze should be undetectable by any automatic script, so if you're doing it right the ban could only come from someone manually going over the log.
    I think so - I have used shu upload multiplier from day 0 to assist upload rate on a new bitmetv acc with no trouble.

I think doing really low speeds for a long period of time is far more dangerous than doing high speed for a short period of time. Most bitmetv users have seedboxes or donate.
    Yes if you want to blend in with the crowd you act accordingly. My friend has a 100Mb box and even he struggles at times competeing with other boxes. His download rate of popular shows @ 8MB/s are not uncommon and a ~350MB tv episode can be transferred in 2 minutes flat, ~170MB show under 60s. Upload of 800kB/s to 1000kB/s and more not uncommon. Some swarms last for 2min then no action until individual leechers come along. Larger files (G's) take longer but still very fast transfer time.

To those banned, did you ever try cross seeding from SCC/sCT or TL on the 0day torrents?
    Good idea but doesn't work in practice, because almost all BMTV files are singular - their SCC or ScT counterparts are multi part rar's with nfo's, sfv's etc

I'm just curious how they manually check the logs on popular torrents if you're using shu at reasonable speeds.
    Maybe login duration, number of announces and ul/dl data amount check against average stats for ul/dl rates for particular torrents, I don't know. I think that shu is now associated with vuze client and is targeted - (I suspect) its difficult to know for sure as peerlist is unavailable.

my 2 pfennings
    Last edited by mike; 22.04.09 at 17:27.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    @.anakin.: try using a scripted RSS engine that would instantly download the torrents to your PC once get posted,I believe you would find such a script @ their forums.

And about using a WebUI,does it support RSS ?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss55
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    @.anakin.: try using a scripted RSS engine that would instantly download the torrents to your PC once get posted,I believe you would find such a script @ their forums.

And about using a WebUI,does it support RSS ?
    Since RSS has a 15 mins wait time, it actually is a slower method.
    Also WebUI doesn't support RSS. It's a corporate server, so i dont have any access to it other then the webui. (i can't even setup RSS in the underlying client)
    Also problem isn't jumping on the torrents late. Those on my screenshot are started immediately after announce. Torrents are just too quickly overseeded.
    With this "setup RSS and donwload everything asap" method, it's not really possible to maintain a ration higher then 0.5~0.7.
    Only way achieving higher than that is cheating, or downloading everything from somewhere else.

Anyhow, it was just an experiment for me to see, how could i buffer my bitmetv account throu "commercial" seedbox like setups. (where you have only a WebUI and ftp access, like low cost seedbox services in my country)
    But it just cant be done without REmote DEsktop access. (in which way one's able to download stuff from everywhere and able to unrar it to seed on bitmetv)
    Or maybe a report seeder utorrent mod on a seedbox

Anyway, just to be on topic. Which utorrent mods work on bitmetv?
    I've used in the past Nocomplete-Noreport-Tracker. Does that still work?
    Does Report-Seeder work?
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Most of those options still work normally on BMTV,it is just how safe it is to use them over there.
    And about the RSS scripts,they have their auto RSS downloader posted on their forums,you just have pick to & follow their steps (actually,every tracker have their own RSS auto script) to start auto grabbing newely added torrents.Then Google for TVTAD (free tool) that would set an interval in checking the tracker for newely added torrents to auto pick them up.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39541
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurion View Post
    And about the RSS scripts,they have their auto RSS downloader posted on their forums,...
    He already said he doesn't have RSS access from the WebUI, which is all he can control...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss157
    Try the IRC torrent downloader method, its posted in the site..the moment the torrent is uploaded, it is announced in the IRC and gets downloaded instatly and also started..perfect for insta leech and seed through shu mod.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss221
    Let me know if I can cheat Ratio Master calm

I just spent Pawer User and use a speed 49-60

Active TCP

Scrape?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39541
    I just spent Pawer User and use a speed 49-60
    Give us more info about the torrent(s), so as to know if it's a popular TV series episode, pack, etc.

Active TCP
    Yes, it'll show you as connectable, which avoids drawing attention.

Scrape?
    Don't use it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss221
    Give us more info about the torrent(s), so as to know if it's a popular TV series episode, pack, etc.
    Tv Pack serie
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast