+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CZONE Tracker is now CZTeam

Activity Longevity
    3/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss4827

CZONE Tracker is now CZTeam

Popular private BitTorrent tracker CZONE has undergone a lot of changes in the past few days. The site now has a new name (CZTeam) and can be accessible via the new URL CZTeam Tracker :: Login. As you may already know, CZONE tracker was owned by an actual Romanian ISP named CZONE. CZONE was recently bought by RDS (Romania Data Systems) and the new management did not like the idea of operating a BitTorrent tracker. This prompted CZONE tracker admins to move their server to a different location, re-brand and re-launch the BitTorrent tracker without letting it die.

Quoted below is a noticed sent to use by the CZTeam tracker admin which contains some useful information for existing members:
    Read More

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<------------------------------

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

mmmmm (09.04.09) , anon (07.04.09) , anonftw (07.04.09) , kazuya (07.04.09) , Se7Ven (07.04.09)

Too bad they didn't change the theme
    Thanks

P2P Client
    azu
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss346
    though this trackr is good
    one of the things i hate is that i dont know how to arrange the torrents in descending list of leechers which is annoying since i have to search a huge list to find out leeched torrents

also i dont think the change in URl will have effect on their userbase its till one of the very requested romanian trackers
    and speeds are also damn good
    Thanks

KrV
    to arrange the torrents in descending list of leechers you must follow these steps:

6. Who Said Thanks:

Tinkle (09.04.09)

Some news:It appears someone's trying to bring the site down.

[Latest News] Due to some dumbassess who tried to synflood us, CZTeam Tracker was down for about one hour. Our ISP forwarded his IP 92.83.9*.* and all information needed (including his mac address: 00:13:5f:a5:68:80) to his internet provider in order to start all the legal steps against their client.

We remind you that flooding is severly punished and CZTeam will report every problem that occurs to your ISPs.

We are sorry for this inconvenience! Happy seeding and leeching!
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread