Thread: ZOTAC Unleashes New Value Lineup

P2P Client
    Faze Mod 0.2 Private
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 20/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1391

ZOTAC Unleashes New Value Lineup

HONG KONG - Jul. 29, 2008 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of NVIDIA GeForce-based graphics cards, today unveils its new lineup of budget graphics cards based on NVIDIA’s new GeForce 9500 series graphics processors. The latest GeForce 9500 series lineup delivers extreme levels of visual reality at affordable prices and consists of the ZOTAC GeForce 9500 GT AMP! Edition, GeForce 9500 GT DDR3 and GeForce 9500 GT DDR2.

Powering the new ZOTAC GeForce 9500 series is the new NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT graphics processor with NVIDIA unified architecture, SLI and PureVideo HD technologies. NVIDIA unified architecture delivers compatibility with the latest DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 and OpenGL 2.1 3D games and applications.

“Our new ZOTAC GeForce 9500 series incorporates all the award-winning features of our higher-end ZOTAC GeForce 9800 and 9600 series into an affordable package that is easy on the wallet but delivers big performance,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
    ZOTAC Unleashes New Value Lineup

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

hitman (31.07.08)

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    Well,for low budgeted customers,I guess they should use those manufacturer's products since (at least for me) I wont buy an Nvidia product except from an Nvidia official retail shop
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39527
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppy View Post
    Well,for low budgeted customers...
    Exactly, after all it's the same nVidia chipset & technology, but just another brand and a lower price; all advantages
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SB Invention !!
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2899
    yeah but u know there is always a faulty chip that might ruin all ur dreams,so I would recommend going Geniune tho
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread