Thread: How to reregister on trackers/hold multiple accounts

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel View Post
    Especially since on Windows 10 you are required to login with a Windows live account
    That is incorrect, you don't have too.
    When you install Windows 10, there is an option to opt out windows live account and use a local account only.
    post install, you can still switch to a local account.
    you can easily find tutorials on the Internet for that.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39525
    hey anon, are trackers able to track your windows user ID to catch re-registers?
    If that's another rumor, then they are getting ridiculous.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

3. Who Said Thanks:

Lucius (01.10.16)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by molosse View Post
    I pray for you then, BTN is harsh. I was there for 3 weeks and they banned me. i didn't know why, I knew they are very difficult with all sorts of rules and I think I did nothing wrong.
    Whelp... sure enough down the line BTN banned me. Didn't think I did anything wrong. Thought I have gotten away after more than a week (got banned way way way after). Kinda baffled by how they caught me. Only thing I can think of was that the account I was using had the exact same name on TI.org I messaged TheTrader to change the username and almost immediately I was banned right after that
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    I was banned on PTP after i fake seeded around 8 or 9 golden popcorn torrents for few hours for bonus points. I was banned after some hours, i dont know how they caught me. When they banned me these torrents were not running in mratio so i think they check my announces. I didnt fake seed any upload( kept it at 0 up 0 down). These torrents were previously downloaded on my seedbox. I had been seeding all these fucking torrents for weeks on my seedbox and now i'm banned for something like this :(
    Last edited by Codec; 12.10.16 at 08:43.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    If that's another rumor, then they are getting ridiculous.
    the great things with rumors is that once spread, many people believe them. that's good news for trackers!

---------- Post Merged at 20:20 ---------- Previous Post was at 19:53 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Codec View Post
    I was banned on PTP after i fake seeded around 5 golden popcorn torrents for few hours for bonus points. I was banned after some hours, i dont know how they caught me. When they banned me these torrents were not running in mratio so i think they check my announces. I didnt fake seed any upload( kept it at 0 up 0 down). These torrents were previously downloaded on my seedbox. I had been seeding all these fucking torrents for weeks on my seedbox and now i'm banned for something like this :(
    I assume there were already a lot of seeders on these GPs. Pretty strange they can catch you with that.
    you should go on their IRC channel to ask why you were banned.
    I also lost (very well deserved considering what I was doing) one of my PTP account.
    I went on their IRC, dared to ask, confessed one cheating but the guy told me another cheating. He even asked me why I cheated, I told him it was for a scientific research.

This being said, I gave up cheating on PTP, it's not worth it: I dedicated 1 TB of torrents (90% full bluray) with very few seeders and that's enough to collect 400GB of upload, per month, and I don't need to do anything. It's like being a pensioner claiming my money the 1st of the month.

I hope you'll be to register again. I've been waiting for 2 months and I still can't send my invite (max user reached)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    I was banned on PTP after i fake seeded around 5 golden popcorn torrents for few hours for bonus points. I was banned after some hours, i dont know how they caught me. When they banned me these torrents were not running in mratio so i think they check my announces. I didnt fake seed any upload( kept it at 0 up 0 down). These torrents were previously downloaded on my seedbox. I had been seeding all these fucking torrents for weeks on my seedbox and now i'm banned for something like this :(
    Sorry to hear that Codec, it is strange that they caught you for that. Did you use the same seedbox provider? You need to get another account with that if you reregister.

I also lost (very well deserved considering what I was doing) one of my PTP account.
    I went on their IRC, dared to ask, confessed one cheating but the guy told me another cheating. He even asked me why I cheated, I told him it was for a scientific research.

This being said, I gave up cheating on PTP, it's not worth it: I dedicated 1 TB of torrents (90% full bluray) with very few seeders and that's enough to collect 400GB of upload, per month, and I don't need to do anything. It's like being a pensioner claiming my money the 1st of the month.

I hope you'll be to register again. I've been waiting for 2 months and I still can't send my invite (max user reached)

PTP security similar or the same to BTN? I hear they are networked trackers.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    qbittorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss322
    I will try to find the reason in the irc. Most likely i wont get my account back. Anyways the tracker is nothing special, you can find everything on this tracker elsewhere. Those torrents that i fake seeded had more than 100 seeders.
    Last edited by Codec; 12.10.16 at 08:42.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39525
    TheTrader
    Great to see that guy is still rocking it in 2016... perhaps you can ask for a refund
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze, QBT, Deluge
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss187
    Anyways the tracker is nothing special, you can find everything on this tracker elsewhere.
    We all different needs and I can understand that PTP is not for everyone, but all reviews I've read about this tracker have said it's fantastic, many claim it's the best.

I still think it's best UI (best movie info page, IMHO), I use a lot of their features (collections, collections, tags, similar movies, need for seed, great detailed stats).

I've seen a lot of fantastic movies from countries like Iran, Korea, Eastern Europe, India... I would not have found these movies elsewhere. This tracker has pretty much all movies in one place.
    I also like that they have both HD and SD. Too many trackers now only allow for HD. Not all movies exist in HD.

sure, you can always find the latest Marvel anywhere else...

---------- Post Merged at 23:01 ---------- Previous Post was at 22:57 ----------

PTP security similar or the same to BTN? I hear they are networked trackers.
    networked trackers?

If you mean they talk to each other?
    yes, WCD, BTN and PTP are great friends. if you get banned in one place, the other 2 will follow suit.
    Especially if you got invited from one place to the other.
    Before I lost my PTP account, I got invited in BTN (a BTN staff invite PTP member if you meet 2 easy conditions).
    It took only 2 weeks for BTN to ban me.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Great to see that guy is still rocking it in 2016... perhaps you can ask for a refund
    is he not trustworthy? I found it kinda suspicious that immediately after I skyped him to change the username on TI.org I immediately get banned. (had the account for months. He's also not the one who gave me the account in the first place)

networked trackers?

If you mean they talk to each other?
    yes, WCD, BTN and PTP are great friends. if you get banned in one place, the other 2 will follow suit.
    Especially if you got invited from one place to the other.
    Before I lost my PTP account, I got invited in BTN (a BTN staff invite PTP member if you meet 2 easy conditions).
    It took only 2 weeks for BTN to ban me.
    I have a feeling they are closely monitoring any activity from where I live. Unfortunately, I don't live in a big city where they likely get a ton of activity, so they saw a new sign in from my location (and probably the only activity from that location is me) and banned me. I can't figure out how they caught me otherwise (unless TheTrader turned me in or going to TI.org and IP logging me there and they cross referenced)
    Last edited by Asriel; 12.10.16 at 23:27.
    Thanks

Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 9/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    that sounds like an urban legend lol
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39525
    This place sounds better than TTC, Mango and Sam.X combined
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 10/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss39
    This place sounds better than TTC, Mango and Sam.X combined
    You just went over my head with TTC, Mango and Sam.X.... What are those?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39525
    I'm not allowed to say
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast