Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: .click (formerly .bz) Tracker cheating

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    I got banned at theplace.bz once!! Now i only try to upload stuff reached 14GB with ratio of 13 want till power user 25GB but theplace already has all the latest content. Can't figure what to upload or what tool to cheat!! :(
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    I feel ur pain just reach power user status then ghostleech the only problem is reaching 25 GB upload
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Quote Originally Posted by Leecher123 View Post
    Now i only try to upload stuff reached 14GB with ratio of 13 want till power user 25GB
    Thumbs up, you're already halfway through!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss4
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Thumbs up, you're already halfway through!
    Yes am half way through!! but can't find any more content to upload. So am stuck.
    What ozymandis say about ghostleech... should i try? But i can't take another hit
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    See either take risks with spare account or learn all you can about extreme mod and use it as if it's used properly it's almost undetectable and be a bit patient and you will get there but most of all Don't be greedy .
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

SomeGuy (10.08.16) , THC (17.01.15) , anon (10.01.15)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    anon when I am downloading a torrent file VEM does fake upload and shows some peers/leechers in the swarm but once it's complete it shows only seeds and swarm shows nothing and no fake upload and no activity I have been seeding for the past 36 hrs continuosly what might be the case
    Last edited by ozymandis; 10.01.15 at 16:34.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=13781

Options 12a, 12b, or 17f are usually the cause.
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

THC (17.01.15) , ozymandis (11.01.15)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    If I change 12 a parameters both to 0 , use 12 b and uncheck 17f will it make easier for the tracker to detect me?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Possibly, but it won't be a problem if you pick a good torrent to begin with (watch out for partial seeders as usual).
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (12.01.15)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3
    Hi,Did you use Greedy torrent?It fakes your actual upload every 30 mins.Works on TBZ network 100%.I will tell you details later some time but do check it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssssss3

ThePlace.bz Cheating Issue

Hi, I just wanted to ask anybody here cheating on ThePlace.bz recently? What are your experiences? There are threads here about it but ThePlace has renewed their cheat detection system since 2014 and the threads here are old.Anyone here has any experience with Greedy Torrent? I know you cant cheat on TP for Download but you can cheat to some extent on Upload using Greedy Torrent.What is the best setting for Upload?I want to upload a torrent and then set "report my upload___ times my real upload" in Greedy torrent.What are your experiences with best setting?I am a banned user but i want to be cautious the next time i register.

Thanks
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Plus Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss109
    So i thought i'd share my experiences @ThePlace.bz.
    I've been using VEM for years on various private trackers including ThePlace with no problem, i'm not greedy, have realistic upload speeds (~90kb/s) and usually "seed" my torrents like a good member should to. Been using VEM with "speed mode++", "intelligent mode" and "don't fake when swarm speed is zero". Was promoted to power user pretty fast, which was a couple of years ago but went lazy after that and received a ban the other week. So i went to their IRC-channel out of curiosity and talked to an admin. After making sure i hadn't done anything out of the ordinary which could lead to this, he digged deeper i reckon and said that noone had been able to download any e-books from me at all. I've been using "no upload" and was even as careless as i went partial seeder at a bigger pack at this time.
    Something i take away from this is never to seed on torrents with low activity, because someone could come along and realize they can't leech from you at all. Rather ghostleech or proceed with care and have the "no upload" unchecked if you don't have to, for even better safety precautions. It's quite easy to download something you really want and just leave it to seed without thinking to much about it.
    Last edited by downtown; 07.03.15 at 15:19.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (07.03.15)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss47
    Last edited by Leviathan; 22.03.15 at 23:52.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 12/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss241
    I would add do not ghostleech too many files at the same time they can detect and disable

---------- Post Merged at 10:33 ---------- Previous Post was at 07:25 ----------

I had 2 accounts on this tracker one 6+yrs (B) old another 5+yrs(A)

I was banned once this january after I downloaded with utorrent in the A account I was using Vuze in got on chat and got re-enabled they lied to me about the problem saying utorrent caused such problems for people of my country I guessed that they had scripts which banned a change in torrent client after talking then realized they could just ban me for any reason then discovered SB-i and used VEM to slowly cheat used speeds less than 60kbps became power user in 20 days with real downloading and fake uploading on speed ++ mode seeded for a lot of time too but nobody downloaded from me then
    downloaded intermittently with this and seeded slowly in speed ++ mode with speeds after seeing the peerlists and after a while got tired of this and switched to ghostleeching with this completely.

I mean while experimented with mRatio 5.2 in the B account was able to cheat but didn't cheat much kept it as a backup if the other account got banned I was a normal user in it also rm+1.2 worked here too used utorrent here.

Kept both accounts by parking both for some amount of time and browsing in the meanwhile and downloading free or very small amounts of data considering most top users there have seed boxes and you wont be able to seed back.
    Browsed both on different IPs.

Now after my HDD crashed re-downloaded from TP old torrents and was downloading today when disabled.I had got a bit impatient and started 21 torrents on ghostleech I had tried on 8-10 torrents and was safe till now was trying to get back my collection asap and that was the ruin of me.

Asked why and was banned in the chat

Checked from another IP my B account on another device which I was saving for this type of scenario and saw it was disabled too so was it for mRatio cheating or A account if for A account then how?

The lesson is cheat slowly be patient and ghostleech 1-3 files max at a time and you will be reasonably safe or just use waffles build large buffers and then download to your heart's content.

One problem I noticed is that when I ghostleeched I saw the individual download amount of torrents in my snatchlist decreased while my overall ratio remained the same and this affected the amount I downloaded in my snatch list with weird download amount for some torrents in the snatchlist any input on why this was so will be helpful
    Last edited by ozymandis; 22.04.15 at 07:43.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Plus Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss109
    So i was actually disabled from TP now again after a couple of weeks, after achieving "power user" status and this time even more careful with VEM. Have to say .bz seems to me the hardest place to cheat on after several years on a ton of trackers they always seem to catch me for some reason.
    No packs, never greedy, slow and steady as usual. I reckon this time that my default faking upload of 70-85kb/s lead to pretty high upload amounts after a couple of weeks which seemed "unrealistic" on torrents with lower activity, although nothing out of the ordinary, frustrating.
    Last edited by downtown; 02.06.15 at 16:57.
    Thanks

20. Who Said Thanks:

ozymandis (05.06.15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast