+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Iplay

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Quote Originally Posted by merlotte View Post
    On Filelist.ro, many rules are broken and maybe 10% of people who broke them are punished.
    Nonetheless the tracker keeps on being great for the average Joe. That's some food for thought...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

On Filelist.ro, many rules are broken and maybe 10% of people who broke them are punished.
    That's because 70% of the members on filelist are simple people that have nothing to do with bittorrent. They don't understand the protocol and are used to behave as in dc++. More than half of these people came from there...
    They can't warn or disable them all.
    Last edited by Master Razor; 12.03.12 at 19:24.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    When i said stylish, i referred to both of your ways of interpreting.The design is awesome.

On Filelist.ro, many rules are broken and maybe 10% of people who broke them are punished.On Iplay are rare cases when the rules are broken (forum, comments, hit&run etc.) but when they are broken, staff members are applying punishments on members so it is a more strict tracker than others and i think it's great.So there "are staying alive" only serious members, not all the spammers.
    My english suffers, sorry.
    I totally get you now.
    As for the tracker perhaps being strict rather than lenient on the board, sometimes that is a good thing and perhaps at times it can also be intimidating. It can be intimidating for those who have something legit to comment on or do yet might be hesitant to do so. I guess it's not much like in the real world. However, with respect to your comment it is also a good thing because it does enforce people to become familiar with what ever rules are set in place.

Finally, don't worry about your English. It's fine.
    You know that sometimes it takes more than just one post to communicate an idea across.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456