+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vimeo: Peru Inca Trail

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079

Vimeo: Peru Inca Trail

So many exciting things to do in life, isn't there?? Best time to enjoy life is when your alive. Whether it's enjoying a cup of smooth latte, mountain biking, kayaking down a waterfall, or what-ever brings something enjoyable to your life.

I found a short video on a couple of fellows mountain biking along portions and regions of Peru. Apparently, one of them being along the famed Inca Trail.

Check out the video at around the 2:30 mark. You will note the videographer stepping up stone steps in what appears to be some kind of stone built theatre built no doubt a very long time ago. People in those days had intelligence and ingenuity as much as we do in our own time.
    I really like this video because it has more of a faster pace as you will note (not initially but very soon after it starts At around 0:34). Secondly, the view is from a cyclist's camera mounted somewhere on the rider's chest or bike helmet. Probably the helmet I am guessing.
    I like the music in this vid too. It's kind of befitting with the pace of the video. I'm gonna have to remember to find and download the album/CD/song.

Here's the video. Enjoy.

Last edited by SealLion; 17.02.12 at 06:41.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Blocker (19.02.12)

+ Reply to Thread