0/5 ssssss266

Cool Iron Sky (2011)

Iron Sky (2011)

Genres:
    Action | Comedy | Sci-Fi

Taglines:
    Get Ready, The Fourth Reich Is Here.

Storyline:
    The Nazis set up a secret base on the moon in 1945 where they hide out and plan to return to power in 2018.

Absolutely bizarre movie, rich in conspiracy theories folklore, but somehow a comedy.
    Some of the artwork looks absolutely great.
    I don't know who thought this could be a comedy worth subject, because it will make a terrific Sci Fi movie, but well, we can at least enjoy all of the artwork: Check THIS or THIS or THIS out

For those of you that have no idea of what this is all about, read THIS

Enjoy!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (05.11.10) , Instab (04.11.10) , slikrapid (04.11.10)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    The Nazis set up a secret base on the moon in 1945 where they hide out and plan to return to power in 2018.
    Absolutely bizarre movie, rich in conspiracy theories folklore
    seems they were somewhat biased when choosing the theories to include in the story, as they focus mainly on the nazis, but forget to mention how the nazis were financed by the big international (zionist as well) bankers (aka banksters), who would likely have had their share in such a plan, thus they would participate in the 2018. attack & subsequent new 'world government' (meaning it doesn't matter whether the nazis win or not, the banksters will/would still be in power)

'get ready...
    to kick some nazi arse...
    send us your money'

wtf?

also, 'iron sky' suggests (u)fo's made of iron which is naturally ridiculous, but since its a comedy they can get away with it
    Thanks

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    seems they were somewhat biased when choosing the theories to include in the story, as they focus mainly on the nazis, but forget to mention how the nazis were financed by the big international (zionist as well) bankers (aka banksters), who would likely have had their share in such a plan, thus they would participate in the 2018. attack & subsequent new 'world government' (meaning it doesn't matter whether the nazis win or not, the banksters will/would still be in power)

'get ready...
    to kick some nazi arse...
    send us your money'

wtf?

also, 'iron sky' suggests (u)fo's made of iron which is naturally ridiculous, but since its a comedy they can get away with it
    So zionists financed nazism? Mmmm I think you got it wrong. Nazis were given power to get the jewish out of Europe forever, that is why Israel was created, so they could all go back to their "promise land", and it is why every single country in which they requested their Jewish population to be handed out obeyed at some point in time.
    This is obviously not a documentary so any theoretical discrepancies with the theoretical conspirations are allowed
    The 'send us your money' thing I believe is about getting funds for the movie or something like that.
    Just in case, I want to add that I am not a Nazi, not I sympathize with any fascist/racist movement.
    I am just a conspiracy "enthusiast"
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (05.11.10) , slikrapid (05.11.10)

P2P Client
    several
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss565
    Weak argument slikrapid. Made of iron is pretty less ridiculous than Nazis procreating on the moon or not aging at all for sixty years. Having enough food, water, air and other resources to survive there. Not weakened muscle structure in weightlessness state. What is more important not seen for sixty years by astronomers. Not affected by lack of atmosphere, extreme temperature differences, colony on the surface not destroyed by small objects hitting moon.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by desodorante
    So zionists financed nazism? Mmmm I think you got it wrong. Nazis were given power to get the jewish out of Europe forever, that is why Israel was created, so they could all go back to their "promise land", and it is why every single country in which they requested their Jewish population to be handed out obeyed at some point in time.
    they financed 'both' sides of the war, steering the events towards their interests, supposedly many of them actually participated on important nazi party positions and more importantly during the negotiations after the 2 world wars

the promised land myth was used to justify creation of a new state completely controlled by zionists, populated exclusively by like-minded indoctrinated jews, with enticing financial & other benefits to lure as many as possible and create a steadily rising majority, while ghettoizing and expelling other local nationalities (mostly palestinians & arabs) and receiving abundant financial means from their supporters all over the world, with billions coming regularly from usa and post-war reparations from germany - this is the reason why israel has many state-of-the-art facilities/equipment/nukes/weapons and so on, they got most of it free of charge from other countries and via the banksters

as for the jews that really lost their lives in germany, russia & europe, have no doubts, most of them weren't that important to the zionists (the 'important' people were mostly never in any real danger anyways, eugenics would be favorable there), except to prove the prosecutions (and exploit them later on) and to be used as human sacrifices for occult purposes

Quote Originally Posted by Vation
    Weak argument slikrapid. Made of iron is pretty less ridiculous than Nazis procreating on the moon or not aging at all for sixty years. Having enough food, water, air and other resources to survive there. Not weakened muscle structure in weightlessness state. What is more important not seen for sixty years by astronomers. Not affected by lack of atmosphere, extreme temperature differences, colony on the surface not destroyed by small objects hitting moon.
    would one need strong or detailed arguments for a non-serious movie at all?
    - the procreation/aging issue can easily be explained with cloning/GM
    - no weakened muscles or starvation in closed facilities with artificial gravity producing food or some synthetic version of it
    - astronomy is a science prone to indoctrination/control/deception just as any other (see the documentary 'electric universe' for a handful of new non-mainstream observations/theories)
    - some claim that the moon is an artificial hollow object with certain inhabitants - in this case it shouldn't be too hard to conceal their existence (with advanced technology), also no problems with flying space objects or temperatures if one is located in maintained structures beneath the surface
    - just about anything can be explained with highly advanced technology (take 'star trek' for example)
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (05.11.10)

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    they financed 'both' sides of the war, steering the events towards their interests, supposedly many of them actually participated on important nazi party positions and more importantly during the negotiations after the 2 world wars
    I know what you mean, and who you are talking about, but those were no zionists. Zionism is a pro-Jewish movement.

the promised land myth was used to justify creation of a new state completely controlled by zionists...
    Yes, I agree, not to add the fact that the emerging power (USA) will have a base to further conquer the oil rich countries.

Nevertheless I believe that what you call zionists most people will call NWO.
    Keep in mind that most of this "people" are actually part of pagan-like religions (As seen in the Bohemian Club filming)
    I can even name one of them: Prescott Bush (not related to the Pentium 4 ), who provided both allies and Germans through their companies.
    If you want we can continue this through PM, it is very interesting for us, but not for the rest I guess
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (05.11.10) , slikrapid (05.11.10)

P2P Client
    VUZE - I CAN CHEAT MY MOTHER
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss175
    it migth be good
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    @desodorante:

but those were no zionists. Zionism is a pro-Jewish movement.
    zionism is only seemingly pro-jewish (similarly to bush being pro-american and so on), they are primarily pro world domination, not necessarily restricted to religious or nationalist or ethnic grounds, though these grounds are useful to secure their following/supporters (the 'chosen ones'), its true they are mostly connected to some sort of jewish elements (like talmudic views or through ancestry), but that didn't stop them from sacrificing these as deemed necessary, even in massive numbers, so it is more likely that ordinary jewish people are mostly victims of exploitation, serving a hidden purpose for their 'illuminated masters'

to add the fact that the emerging power (USA) will have a base to further conquer the oil rich countries.
    imo the oil (or resources) grabbing is only a superficial almost-official reason (since usa has more than enough of those and/or more than enough money-printing abilities, though usa and its leaders are more or less also tools/puppets), 'covering' for worldwide imperialism/control/domination and the aim to establish such positions that would allow for unrestricted ability to shape/control societies and their (visible) ruling structures, bringing them ever closer to the one world government, being one step ahead of all possible movements relating to future, upcoming era's and so on - also, there is this psychological thrill (or perverse enjoyment) in playing with the world figures as if they were some kind of toys to push around - furthermore, seems that human consciousness may become the next big playground they will be focusing upon more in the upcoming years

Nevertheless I believe that what you call zionists most people will call NWO.
    yes, they are definitely a part of it, actually a significant part as well, furthermore imo nwo=owo (old world order re-loaded/re-arranged/re-designed/upgraded)

Keep in mind that most of this "people" are actually part of pagan-like religions
    well, most of the (or all?) current religions have been established or derived from earlier so-called pagan (more correctly: ancient) religions or related scriptures/traditions/beliefs - their ancient origin is remarkably similar/identical

If you want we can continue this through PM, it is very interesting for us, but not for the rest I guess
    hehe, sounds familiar
    actually, i'd prefer it to stay this way as it might help/encourage others to do some searching/exploring themselves regarding these topics - we seem to already have some knowledge/insight
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (05.11.10)

P2P Client
    SBI Toxic
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss266
    @desodorante:
    zionism is only seemingly pro-jewish
    It is, but not for all jewish people.

imo the oil (or resources) grabbing is only a superficial almost-official reason
    Not entirely, That Who controls the oil, controls the economy

well, most of the (or all?) current religions have been established or derived from earlier so-called pagan (more correctly: ancient) religions or related scriptures/traditions/beliefs - their ancient origin is remarkably similar/identical
    I don't know what religion they preach, all indicates is close to the Egyptian's

hehe, sounds familiar
    actually, i'd prefer it to stay this way as it might help/encourage others to do some searching/exploring themselves regarding these topics - we seem to already have some knowledge/insight
    Most people just freaks out!
    We are after all talking about NWO, Nazi UFOS and Zionism LOL
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    they didn't make it in 2011 but a little later it's here after all. according to their site it will premiere in two weeks at the berlinale.

Iron Sky :: Official Movie Site

Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

yoco (31.01.12)

+ Reply to Thread