+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is it possible to register into tracker banned my country?

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss46

is it possible to register into tracker banned my country?

hello

recently revolutiontt banned my country(this isn't because of me!I haven't been cought p:)

and now I given an invitation there...I registred through some site like "hide my ass" and I can surf there with my original ip(they just block the new users from country,old accounts are allowed)
    and I think sooner or later they ban me if I do nothing with that...
    what can I do?using proxy level one?what you suggest me to do witouht being detected at least in the first weeks so that my account will become "old" and less suspicous.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Quote Originally Posted by murfhom View Post
    I registred through some site like "hide my ass" and I can surf there with my original ip(they just block the new users from country,old accounts are allowed)
    I think they block IPs from banned countries completely, so you couldn't use your real address.

If you want to test your luck, you'll also need a proxy to announce. Read this carefully:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...?threadid=4279

Personally, I'd just drop RevTT. They're a very nice place, but it's not like you can't live without it, and add that to the fact they obviously don't want people from your country there...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss46
    btw if I cheat with proxy(in other tracker) through RM this can help me anyway?or it's just more risky?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    How could it possibly help you? It may get you banned, actually.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Vuze Extreme Mod
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss171
    I have tried it, taking a risk though. I signed up using a proxy (from samair.ru). Then for a week or so, I used to login from same proxy. After that, I switched over to my own IP, praying praying. Luckily nothing happened, and so far so good. Though it was not RevTT. Maybe you can try it on RevTT. Their invites are easy to come by, and I dont think any action will be taken against the one inviting you if you are from a country banned by them.
    Let us know your experience
    Last edited by classyboy; 01.04.10 at 20:17.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.0.4
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    good to know, i want to register in what.cd and scc but my country is banned in BOTH!

i look on this list http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=20228 and i see that i can change my ip country location AFTER the registration so i need a scc invite (that i hope get one here with time) and now the problem: what.cd that i need to join in their mirc server and the #what.cd-invites channel that doesnt accept conexions from my country and all proxys that i tested looks banned too!

So, someone know how can i get this account?

ty guys and really, reaaally sry for revive this old topic but i think that this is better than start a new one.
    Last edited by jezuis; 23.01.12 at 00:39.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    What.cd's country bans are placed on the invite channel only. With a regular invite you can register no matter where you're from. If you know no one with an invitation, well, tough luck.
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    Don't worry about reviving an old topic. It's probably best that you did as it gives other users who probably have similar things in mind to view this topic too.
    I take it that you are from Romania. If that is correct, great. If not. No worries.
    So your problem is that you cannot access what.cd invites channel b/c they neither accept proxies nor direct connections from your home country. My idea is that you try to get a what.cd account in place of an invite so long as you don't change some of the profile details right after you get such an invite. This includes your password. But also keep in mind that apparently What.CD might ban you for an IP change. LINK. But on the other hand, it may not. LINK and LINK

One thing you might be able to do is, if you decide to go this route (getting an account instead) is tell the staff there that you are getting a seedbox in the country that you are from. Tell them it's a small seedbox provider. Be aware of they may request a URL link to that site. If they do ask and you fail to do so, your up sh**t creek. Another idea is to tell them that your family is moving to the country you are from because your family wants to connect with it's family roots or something. Make something up.

Or you could switch ISP from one to another. Just remember the most important thing. Don't change account details. I would not even change the password. Believe me. If the person who gave you the account (assuming you are going to try this route rather than an attaining an invite) then most likely he won't bother with your account any longer once he/she/it has handed it over to you. Also, take snapshots of your new profile too in case you need to get your account back via IRC. Finally, if you do have to go on IRC, remember one other final thing. Lie as if you are innocent.

Another idea I have in mind is that you are now accessing your new account via a VPN IP.

Wow. I sure did a lot of work for you, didn't I?? Got any $$ for me??

EDIT: Ooops. I see anon already posted ahead of me. Forget what I've just said then.
    Last edited by SealLion; 23.01.12 at 01:21.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.0.4
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    ok, lets see

first, im from brazil.
    second, if someone send me an invitation can i do the registration without any proxy i see, but how about the interview? if im invited i dont need to pass for it? because the interview is done on irc invites channel
    third, the seedbox ideia doesnt sounds good, seedbox are very expansive here and no one having all the world will buy a seedbox here, suspicious.
    fourth, if someone give me one account i can try this and as SealLion said: "Lie as if you are innocent" ^^. But i dont know, i think that this harder than someone inviti me.
    fifth, i ll start now to look after vpn ip
    sixth, do you guys have an invitation for me?

thank you guys,

Got any $$ for me??
    i ll think about. ^^
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    EDIT: Ooops. I see anon already posted ahead of me. Forget what I've just said then.
    I wouldn't forget your post. Unlike mine, it has more than three words on it.

Getting an account is sort of pushing your luck. With feedback from both sides, I've never been able to successfully understand What's stance on it. Looking at one of your links it seems cheatos used the same computer to log in from another country - cookies and the rest of the information the browser sends may have been a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by jezuis View Post
    but how about the interview? if im invited i dont need to pass for it?
    No, you don't.

sixth, do you guys have an invitation for me?
    Please keep invite requests within the designated sections...
    Thanks

Retired Seal
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss2079
    The VPN IP idea was a story to state on IRC that you are using a VPN where one of it's servers is in your country (whether or not any kind of VPN will have a server host in Brazil or not. Most are in the US or the Euro zone). I did not mean that for you to start legitimately looking for a VPN ( unless you want to that is). It is something for you to make up. Also, the same is for the seedbox thing. Not to actually lease or rent a seedbox but to make up a story that you are using one. Understand now?? I don't care how poor you are and neither do they. Also, much akin to anon's post about the idea that you may be pushing your luck on getting a What account. That is probably true based on the idea that What is generally a very good music site that very few pple will want to depart with. Unless that person successfully manages to have more than 1 account and decides on trading it. That was the basis of my statement above. Also, on your 6th point. Sorry, but no offense intended but I would give you neither an account nor an invite. Most of the folks here are cheaters first and something else 2nd. I usually hand out accounts and then only to those that cheat very, very minimally or not at all. I am not the only non-cheater here. One other person in this same thread I know is also a non-cheater. The 2nd other person is in another thread elsewhere...where-ever.
    "God, from the mount Sinai
    whose grey top shall tremble,
    He descending, will Himself,
    in thunder, lightning, and loud trumpet’s sound,
    ordain them laws".

John Milton (1608-1674) in Paradise Lost

Ripley's SealLion's Believe it or Not! ~ NASCAR car crashes and Windows have just one thing in common.
    Oh, oh. Better use LINUX.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent 2.0.4
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss42
    hey guys, im kidding on the sixth point, i know that have a right section to ask/trade/give invites.... and about the seedbox i want to mean that seedbox here start from 15-20 usd and are not so good, i already tried one, 30brl=18usd just 100gb traffic (download counts) and 5 active torrents for time. So, why will someone from north america or europe buy a seedbox here, a lot of suspicious. Sorry if both sounds wrong.... because my english is very very bad

Btw, im not a hardcore cheater, im getting hard this month because i get a second account on torrent leech and im with 70~ of buffer but my old account is with ratio: .45

.... and now i get the vpn idea ^^
    and dont worry, im not felling offended
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread