+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IPT alternative

I'm surprised no one mentioned pretome.
    Last edited by Extraterrestrial; 09.09.11 at 07:00.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

sebota (09.09.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss89
    Quote Originally Posted by Hater View Post
    SCC really easy to seed there.

just download whatever you want.

every week i mean every week they have a movie pack 100 GB. download it or fake it and seed.

The movie packs are freeleech, so no harm to your download, and about 60 peer for over a good 2 weeks.

i had a .5 ratio and download a pack in 2 days ( max my speed 2.3mb ) and seed about 100GB and fixed my ratio to a 1.9
    Hey thanks for contributing, until now I haven’t heard anyone saying that SCC asks users to post screens, covers, etc.. , personally I don't care how good is scc, without a good posts like the ones you see for example in bitgamer I won't be interested in joining them, it is a must for me to see a good complete post with full details and pictures, I joined a site recently which was open for sign up and I remember having an account there which I lost for inactivity and probably it will happen again because they just don’t post any anything with torrent, that’s me.

Oh no 100GB is too much for my connection speed and don't want to see my ISP react to full speed 24/7 for God knows how many days, I also try to find torrent sites with 2-3 GB, 4 GB at most, 6 GB and above are not for me unless It’s the Matrix or something, so I am also trying to find a tracker with freeleech for small sized films, like the ones I seek, from what I have noticed recently in IPT , they no longer have freeleech for smaller files, it’s all above 6 GB.

To be honest, I am currently hanging in the open sign up thread hoping to catch a good site there, I am interested in scc (not if they don’t post screens) and ptp (this looks good) but I won't be risking my stay in good trackers by making a request here unless I state clearly that I want it from a person that doesn't cheat, I just want an invitation for life, I won't change IP, I think it will be a lot of headache, all sites lie about that they don’t care about your IP, they just want you to think so... and I would end up having problems with the trackers that I don't have problems with.

I have joined fl.ro thanks to open sign up thread, so far its good, I just don't like the fact that it’s not an English tracker,I can't understand member comments on movies! they have a lot of freeleech and for all sizes and many English film, I haven’t searched for a movie I need on it or for an old movie but if I want to download from the trackers I have it would be from it, the English forum is almost empty, I won’t get any help from there , so I consider it without a forum, actually the wisest idea I could give to someone is never talk in a tracker forum or take part in contest or comment on anything, unless you own the site ! In short it is a good tracker that I will keep but because I am not romanian, its not the tracker you would say I have it and don't need anything else, you just feel you don't belong there.

For IPT, something happened here but to make it short, now I am over it for good !

---------- Post added at 12:20 ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SealLion View Post
    He's already made it pretty clear his intention is not to fake it. That's something that ought to be commended and recognized. Why offer him the idea of faking it when he's already stated his interests are elsewhere within that context??
    I don't get it.
    I didn't even notice that part I only saw the 100 GB part

---------- Post added at 12:44 ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    Seems to be a good tracker, how are the post details there ?

You know what I noticed from "What Trackers Offer" page, something I never expected, IPT is big, I mean they have 138,913 torrents ! The biggest 0day you would want to join after ncore (I don't know anything about it) - I don't think demonid & RuTracker count- and many users and still easy to seedback. To me: stop doing that to yourself
    Last edited by sebota; 09.09.11 at 11:46.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    nCore is an Hungarian tracker, I don't know if there'll be much for you there. But then again FL is Romanian and I personally find it to be awesome.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

5. Who Said Thanks:

sebota (09.09.11) , THC (09.09.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss89
    I forgot that I visited the site but I guess I saw the non-english interface and left, checking it again I see they at least have an option to switch from Hungarian to English, Yes I agree fl.ro is good it would have been much better if it were in English, I had to fill registration in Romanian page and use a translator, No FAQ in English, not everything is tranlsated in the interface inside but its not that bad, I asked a question in the English forum and waited 1 day for an answer, its empty, the seeding is 50/50 a lot of people at first then they are all seeding and you stop seeding then, the content and freeleech is the best thing there.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss513
    Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    and filelist.ro. Huge contents out there and good pre and as I long as I download any movie, I see screenshots but I'm not sure that there is screenshot for every movie.
    Coming soon
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

sebota (14.09.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss533
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheat View Post
    and filelist.ro. Huge contents out there and good pre and as I long as I download any movie, I see screenshots but I'm not sure that there is screenshot for every movie.
    FL has been discussed several times in this topic. If you're not romanian then just download everything you like and you should not care about comments and posts. It's a real tracker based on content not community like other 1337 ones.
    Thanks

10. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (13.09.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss89
    Quote Originally Posted by THC View Post
    FL has been discussed several times in this topic. If you're not romanian then just download everything you like and you should not care about comments and posts. It's a real tracker based on content not community like other 1337 ones.
    comments and posts are not community for me, many times when downloading a game, I read comments (in trackers that has active community that comments on torrents) and using comments I can see which copy of a game is giving people trouble or which one is working perfectly, I never download a game without reading all the comments and seeing who had trouble and if he had his problem fixed in newer comments.

I don't call that community, I mean its done by community but it helps me download what I want.

Same goes for posts, some people are happy to watch cam movies, some are OK with R5, comments in such situation are useless, I need screens, full sized screens, to help me pick the right quality I like, some 2.5 GB movies are perfect, some 4 GB movies are just OK.

Some people here like the idea of "collecting trackers" I can't do that, I am not enjoying this, too hard to keep, I need to find my self the "perfect" general tracker and stick with it, where I can get most what I need, I am working on it, thanks to all of the guys here, and I am glad this has happened to me, I never tried to find out what is out there, I was just happy with my one tracker (and BG for games of course)

What I am trying to do now is work on my account on one of the famous trackers, where I heard I would have access to recruiting forums and I can get access to big name trackers, but its one of the hardest places ever to seed , we'll see what will happen.
    Last edited by sebota; 14.09.11 at 02:40.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss513
    Quote Originally Posted by sebota View Post
    comments and posts are not community for me, many times when downloading a game, I read comments (in trackers that has active community that comments on torrents) and using comments I can see which copy of a game is giving people trouble or which one is working perfectly, I never download a game without reading all the comments and seeing who had trouble and if he had his problem fixed in newer comments.

I don't call that community, I mean its done by community but it helps me download what I want.

Same goes for posts, some people are happy to watch cam movies, some are OK with R5, comments in such situation are useless, I need screens, full sized screens, to help me pick the right quality I like, some 2.5 GB movies are perfect, some 4 GB movies are just OK.

Some people here like the idea of "collecting trackers" I can't do that, I am not enjoying this, too hard to keep, I need to find my self the "perfect" general tracker and stick with it, where I can get most what I need, I am working on it, thanks to all of the guys here, and I am glad this has happened to me, I never tried to find out what is out there, I was just happy with my one tracker (and BG for games of course)

What I am trying to do now is work on my account on one of the famous trackers, where I heard I would have access to recruiting forums and I can get access to big name trackers, but its one of the hardest places ever to seed , we'll see what will happen.
    Man seriously I started to be very sad for you. There only three tracker with this descriptions. RuTracker but all posts/comments in russian. There is filelist.ro but comments in romainan. Finally IPT and comments in English. If I can help you for IPT I would but you know I tried and failed :-(. So, try to call your isp and tell them to change your ip address.
    Last edited by illusive; 14.09.11 at 18:35.
    Coming soon
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

sebota (14.09.11)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 15/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss89
    Man seriously I started to be very sad for you. There only three tracker with this descriptions. RuTracker but all posts/comments in russian. There is filelist.ro but comments in romainan. Finally IPT and comments in English. If I can help you for IPT I would but you I tried and failed :-(. So, try to call your isp and tell them to change your ip address.
    Thank you for your feelings man and thank you for your help, I learned something new :) , I am not in a bad situation I am just out of my comfort zone, I learned a lot coming here, people here are all generous, at some forums you join they slap you once you ask a question, they like to keep their forums clean! ...no wonder they are dying, here it has been really informative fun time.
    About the IP part well the problem as I see it is that it is still fixed, even if I change my IP it will be still fixed and I am sure I will have more trouble with new IP and I can't keep calling them asking for new IP every time, so I might end up sorry for trying in first place, as I said I had this IP for long time and at least I know it’s not banned somewhere else beside that place, I mean I will get addicted to changing IPs and I won’t be able to do it again , so the solution is to deal with it as it is better than trying the unknown, if I can change it to dynamic that would be a real solution but not possible also, maybe in early 2012 (time for new contract).
    Thanks

15. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (14.09.11)

P2P Client
    What ?! That's Private!
    Activity Longevity
    2/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss513
    Quote Originally Posted by sebota View Post
    Thank you for your feelings man and thank you for your help, I learned something new :) , I am not in a bad situation I am just out of my comfort zone, I learned a lot coming here, people here are all generous, at some forums you join they slap you once you ask a question, they like to keep their forums clean! ...no wonder they are dying, here it has been really informative fun time.
    About the IP part well the problem as I see it is that it is still fixed, even if I change my IP it will be still fixed and I am sure I will have more trouble with new IP and I can't keep calling them asking for new IP every time, so I might end up sorry for trying in first place, as I said I had this IP for long time and at least I know it’s not banned somewhere else beside that place, I mean I will get addicted to changing IPs and I won’t be able to do it again , so the solution is to deal with it as it is better than trying the unknown, if I can change it to dynamic that would be a real solution but not possible also, maybe in early 2012 (time for new contract).
    You are not in bad situation of course man you just need that tracker and we all glade to help thanks for kind words SB-I is great place and those who call themselves "community" actually they are dead places like you said and they should learn from SB-I.

About the IP part, I don't know what kind of rights you have in your contract with your ISP but don't you have the right to request IP change every time you ask ??

Either you have the right or not changing your IP once will solve a lot of problems and you don't use many trackers so it wont be a problem either. Just when you call your ISP and change your IP delete all your cookies, history and cache of your browser then get another invite to IPT and use BG as usual and you should be OK.
    Coming soon
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

anon (14.09.11)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Addicted to IP changing? I can change mine at will but have chosen to keep it for months now. It depends on your willpower, I guess

I second this part of Cheat's post...

Either you have the right or not changing your IP once will solve a lot of problems and you don't use many trackers so it wont be a problem either. Just when you call your ISP and change your IP delete all your cookies, history and cache of your browser then get another invite to IPT and use BG as usual and you should be OK.
    Also, if this thread is right, might as well try it...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

19. Who Said Thanks:

illusive (04.10.11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12