Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cheating on TvTorrentz

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    I think it's pretty logical that time is measured on the server and not by blindly trusting something you would send.
    If you would actually care to read my post rather than rage about it, you would notice I didn't even say anything about you. I was talking about the server trusting (...)
    Really? strange cause I had a funny feeling you were refering to this underlined part of my post...

@anon
    I'm guessing i have to seed either with ut or something "illegal" , couldn't find anything else. There 's now way to magically fake seed hours and make it 500hrs in say 1 hour just by using some mod/tool.

And here (correct me if i'm wrong) is your opinion about my post and trying to ask this question
    In other words, your question kinda had it coming ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I don't know everything either.
    No kidding

That's how the opposite of the way seedhours work would be. Hence she mentioning that.
    um... come again ?
    Last edited by fakeup; 15.05.11 at 16:32.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent,mr,rm
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss233
    The ratio system of this tracker is very strange. At first i even dont know what "child" , "pet" and "adopt" means, i thought they were something category :<..
    i just wonder if i could jump to the seeder list as if i had the file?
    any grammar faults? plz tell me.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39527
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeflower View Post
    The ratio system of this tracker is very strange. At first i even dont know what "child" , "pet" and "adopt" means, i thought they were something category :<..
    If they offer Scene releases, RARed or unpacked, then why not. Just make sure there are no text files called "you got this from xyz.org" or something similar. I don't see their scripts being so great anyway.

Or you can go to a less mind-boggling tracker... their "adoption" system isn't going to work for the others if you cheat, anyway.

I only correct errors which dramatically change the sense of a sentence.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrentRatioMaster 1.9.1
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeflower View Post
    I'm not a member there, but I would strike a guess that they are userclasses? Can anybody clarify for orangeflower? :p
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39527
    Quote Originally Posted by GymTanAndLaundry View Post
    I'm not a member there, but I would strike a guess that they are userclasses?
    They aren't. They referred to individual episodes, series, and adopting was seeding all those. Or something like that. It's probably in the review...
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent,mr,rm
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss233
    They aren't. They referred to individual episodes, series, and adopting was seeding all those. Or something like that. It's probably in the review...
    thanx , i have completely understood what the system means. the system just wanna to make sure every torrents are well seeded. maybe something old stuff could be found there.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Dragon Fist
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss133
    To answer a few questions:
    Yes you can jump on the list of seeders if you have the file. They actually encourage that, and recommend you do so on other trackers if you like, thus promoting the whole torrenting mantra. Anyway their whole purpose is TV archiving and one might be surprised on the shows they have around there.
    Yes they have user classes but those don't really matter much.
    The current seed time limit is 12h per day and you should be seeding 2 episodes and 2 season packs or 4 season packs (or more).
    Upload is not really an issue! If you seed the required time you'll definitely be on your way.

If you decide to cheat, which I personally don't recommend but it's quite easy and feasible!
    Use mRatio as it gives you quite an easier control when handling multiple torrents, and don't go crazy on the upload as it doesn't really matter that much anyway. They have some advanced scripts written for detecting cheaters but as their staff is quite large: 1 person + Mods, there is not much time to bounce cheaters off. Anyway as long as there is availability on the torrents they don't really care.

btw: I quit freshontv forcibly, some 2 years ago and after trying to find the right tracker to replace it with, TVTz was where i stopped especially because it's (arguably) hassle free and they have RSS, a thing freshontv didn't have back then and might not have now.
    Last edited by fuzzy; 27.07.11 at 18:20.
    Thanks

This tracker is fairly easy to cheat on. I use vuze 4.6.0.0

I have flashed over 3gb at fairly high speeds.
    Also if you want to adopt children or pets without downloading, what I do is set "show as seeder", and go to the files tab, and mark all the files as "do not dl"

I will post more info if this works in the long run. It's only been like 5 hours or so.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39527
    Quote Originally Posted by cainly View Post
    Also if you want to adopt children or pets without downloading, what I do is set "show as seeder", and go to the files tab, and mark all the files as "do not dl"
    The idea behind the adoption system is that you help improve retention by taking care of those shows.
    Thanks

The idea behind the adoption system is that you help improve retention by taking care of those shows.
    Yes, but the adoption is mandatory and therefore if you don't have the minimum amount of adoptions, your credit goes down and you can lose your account.
    You dont need to cheat on this tracker as its fairly easy to maintain, but for someone who wants a quick way to boost seeding hours or even to prevent your account from getting disabled, my method will work fine.

---------- Post added at 23:54 ---------- Previous post was at 23:50 ----------

Does anyone know if ghost seeding works on this tracker, if so how long?
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234