Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss254
    Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    nice read
    so what do you want to say exactly?
    Well.... I was sharing "my experience" at SCC with everyone else here

But in short, cheat all the hell you want. It's easy and the greedy bastards deserve it.

As for tips:
    - Flash upload works good on accounts that already have a lot of seeding time accumulated. I wouldn't flash upload straight away on a fresh account as staff may notice you. Just seed torrents regularly for like a month or so and then feel free to let loose.

- Flashing up to 100gigs a second wont get you instantly banned and you shouldnt be noticed by staff if the account is old enough (I haven't tested above 100gigs, there is no real need too).

- If you don't want to flash, I've tested up to 5mB/s on packs in the archive and that worked fine.

UPDATE: Always using RatioMaster with Memory Reader client emulation!
    Last edited by GymTanAndLaundry; 08.04.11 at 17:26.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39500
    Quote Originally Posted by GymTanAndLaundry View Post
    I did not believe they need 4000 euros a month to maintain their tracker/web server - if they do they're getting ripped off lol (on SCCv1 it showed how much money they needed for their donation target that month) they would go well over the 4000 euros every month... I remember seeing 6000 in donations, 5000 in donations.... WOW. Running that site is more profitable than having a regular job LOL.
    Scene access isn't free. A site of SCC's caliber can't run on a simple Pay2Leech slot either (they'd get caught almost immediately), so they have to run their own sites, something that requires many terabytes of bandwidth and disk space in the TB. However, I've never owned a tracker and don't know much about how the Scene operates (and to be honest I can't say I'm interested) so I don't know if that justifies every euro from those four thousand.

I guess with the large number of seedbox users there, cheating isn't really doing anybody any harm except giving the seedboxes even more upload ratio
    I'm inclined to think they don't care much, and as you say, with the large amount of seedboxes they shouldn't, really.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    big problem with SCC for me: it keep updating my download.
    i am cheating with RM+MR at fairly low speeds (400k) with random and on 100% download but it still says im downloading and quite alot. it doesnt say anything about this in RM i can only see it on SCC. so wierd.. it fake downloading for me! why? it doesnt say i'm downloading on my seeding list but it says so on my profile and ratio.

update: it seems like the numbers are totally off! on RM it uploaded less then it stated on SCC. what's wrong?
    i have been using RM for years. this is really weird.
    Last edited by Caravaggio; 26.04.11 at 13:03.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39500
    If the RM is set to 100% done but the tracker says you're downloading, then I can't think of anything other than a tracker bug.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    thanks. i think it was indeed a bug. i stopped and tried another torrent and it's okay, but it added 20 GB of download for no reason.
    i thought for a second that maybe it's an anti-cheat method, if you fake upload the tracker does a fake download
    Thanks

P2P Client
    µSerenity
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss180
    mRatio with uTorrent Emulation and Memory Reader with 7MB/s @New ARCHIV (Freeleech) Torrents works fine!
    Thanks

7. Who Said Thanks:

MacGyver (27.04.11)

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19

SCC question

First of all, i have read the SCC thread so i understand RM+MR works there but i have 2 question regarding SCC:
    1. I am new to the tracker but it is SO fast. If i refresh the browse button i can only see torrents from a couple of hours ago. I never see then "fresh", meaning it's a bit problem to cheat (no leechers left since seeders have such high speeds). Is it related to the fact i'm new or am i missing something? It can't be that there's no leechers. I guess something is wring with the display of the new torrents for me.
    2. This is more of a general question: I used to upload fake (for a few years now) only torrent i actually downloaded. But with SCC it's not possible because when i'm finished downloading there are no leechers left (again due to high speed). Should i then fake download too or just fake upload and set finished% to 100 as if i'm cross-seeding.

Sorry for the lost post and thank you!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39500
    0. what makes you think that warrants its own thread?
    1. that's how it is on SCC. It's full of seedboxes. You may be luckier in the archive section.
    2. SCC's content is 100% Scene releases. Outside of packs, you can safely cross-seed.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Thank you, what i still don't understand is how is it possible that there are never any leechers? Even if i refresh often and see a "new" torrent, it already has about 30-1 s/l ratio. I have been to many tracker and never seen such a thing.
    Thanks

i grabt a min ago a new torrent with 1 seed 34 leechers!
    Thanks

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss19
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelter View Post
    i grabt a min ago a new torrent with 1 seed 34 leechers!
    that's exactly my problem. maybe they are restricting view of new torrents for new users?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elil View Post
    that's exactly my problem. maybe they are restricting view of new torrents for new users?
    I have make my account a few days ago!I have'd read the last pages from this topic and they r using seedboxes of 1gbps.I have'd look'd a few minutes ago.On a torrent of 14 gb i have'd remain the only leecher :))
    Last edited by Shelter; 28.04.11 at 00:08.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39500
    Quote Originally Posted by elil View Post
    Thank you, what i still don't understand is how is it possible that there are never any leechers? Even if i refresh often and see a "new" torrent, it already has about 30-1 s/l ratio.
    Fast seedboxes are fast. They can eat GBs in seconds.

---------- Post added at 19:10 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

It's like trying to fight a tank with a pistol.
    Thanks

Im brand new to cheating and when I've tried to fake upload with RM (emulating utorrent 2.2.1) or serenity my stats in the peerlist never update. My global stats change but I always have zeros in the peerlist.

It seems like they should update by reading this thread and my various search queries have failed me.

Can somebody tell me what I need to change? Thanks!
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39500
    If your global stats are updated, then what's the problem?

If you've read some of the threads here, you'll know that the peerlist is only good for not appearing on it.
    Thanks

17. Who Said Thanks:

Barksdale (28.04.11)

Closed Thread
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast