Closed Thread
Page 107 of 138 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2058

Thread: Cheating on What.cd ?

Unfortunately the perfect spoof is imperfect....

If only vuze had ut 2.2 spoof

---------- Post added at 04:41 ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 ----------

This mac thing is interesting actually...

Think about it,there are so many websites in the world that show you your IP but none that will tell you your mac address...

I read somewhere that its impossible for a website to know your MAC address so its all the more interesting how these what.cd guys do it...

Something to do with open ports perhaps...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    Many thanks for helping Anon

So Resurrection you are telling me thats its impossible to cheat on what cd cause they can find our mac addresses?

so perfect spoof isn´t safe, cause i don´t want to take many risks the site is to good for me to be banned. But its so hard to seed there. i don´t know what to do i am so sad :(
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39506
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    I read somewhere that its impossible for a website to know your MAC address so its all the more interesting how these what.cd guys do it...

Something to do with open ports perhaps...
    It is not a 100% proven fact that the What.cd staff can see your MAC. They most likely can not. It was a post by splicer explaining how he regained access to the invite channel after changing his MAC (whereas the usual tricks didn't work) that "started it".

Personally, I haven't changed my MAC address since early 2009, and currently hold many accounts on What, so it's probably a myth. It definitely doesn't do any damage at all to change it, though.

---------- Post added at 23:52 ---------- Previous post was at 23:50 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mat View Post
    So Resurrection you are telling me thats its impossible to cheat on what cd cause they can find our mac addresses?
    Read the paragraph above.

so perfect spoof isn´t safe, cause i don´t want to take many risks the site is to good for me to be banned.
    It is safe, what Resurrection meant is that choices are rather limited, since the list of versions you can spoof hasn't changed since the days uTorrent 1.8.1 was the last one.

By the way, if you want to survive honestly, there are a few tricks you can follow...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

ParamouR (13.12.10)

Quote Originally Posted by mat View Post
    i am so sad :(
    why so sad?Use One Click Hosters like rapidshare or mediafire...

The problem with the VUZE spoofs is that they are not up to date...I use utorrent 2.2 for all my torrenting purposes and to constantly change between client versions doesn't look good...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    but where can you find all those albuns. I can tell you what cd for music is the best in the world they got everything!

you got whatcd?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss17
    Okay guys, I have a question about Waffles Method on what.cd

For example I have popular FLAC torrent with 10-20 leechers. I cheat using WM to get it fake downloaded and uploaded with ratio for example 1.3
    So after I downloaded it, can I restart torrent (from 100% downloaded, as seeder) with fake upload speed <1M ?
    I am asking because I am afraid that if I restart it few times, I will get ratio >5 on it.. With a lot of uploaded data. Will I get banned, or is it safe to use? And I can cheat like that on many torrents with leechers?
    Last edited by slavapat; 13.12.10 at 07:08.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slavapat View Post
    Okay guys, I have a question about Waffles Method on what.cd

For example I have popular FLAC torrent with 10-20 leechers. I cheat using WM to get it fake downloaded and uploaded with ratio for example 1.3
    So after I downloaded it, can I restart torrent (from 100% downloaded, as seeder) with fake upload speed <1M ?
    I am asking because I am afraid that if I restart it few times, I will get ratio >5 on it.. With a lot of uploaded data. Will I get banned, or is it safe to use? And I can cheat like that on many torrents with leechers?
    Depends on number of leechers/size of torrent and uploaded amount. If leechers are more you might get away but it is unlikely at what. Play it safe and keep your ratio between 1-2 on large torrents.
    Last edited by pimphead07; 13.12.10 at 09:56.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pimphead07 View Post
    Depends on number of leechers/size of torrent and uploaded amount. If leechers are more you might get away but it is unlikely at what. Play it safe and keep your ratio between 1-2 on large torrents.
    Don't keep your speeds in triple figures though....

Slow and Steady...

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Has anybody ever cheated with Mbps speeds there?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39506
    Quote Originally Posted by slavapat View Post
    What the two guys above me said... I wouldn't advise using 1MB/s on What.cd, though... keep it low. And make sure those "leechers" aren't actually partial seeders, which happens a lot on What.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss61
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post

By the way, if you want to survive honestly, there are a few tricks you can follow...
    Can please explain me how cause i really like whatcd

many thanks
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39506
    Learn to rip using EAC, and upload any CDs you may own. Cross-seed Scene releases. Use better.php to find any stuff you can transcode to make the "perfect three" (FLAC, V0 and V2). "Steal" releases from other trackers and upload them to What (but check them thoroughly first, as bad rips may result in having your uploading privileges taken away). Seed everything permanently.
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

MacGyver (22.12.10)

P2P Client
    VEM
    Activity Longevity
    4/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1623
    anon explains a good option if you wanna have a good behaviour in this site and survive,if not try slow and steady method and read carefully this thread 'cause What is the hardest tracker to cheat in my humble opinion!
    Last edited by Blocker; 16.12.10 at 03:22.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Learn to rip using EAC, and upload any CDs you may own. Cross-seed Scene releases. Use better.php to find any stuff you can transcode to make the "perfect three" (FLAC, V0 and V2). "Steal" releases from other trackers and upload them to What (but check them thoroughly first, as bad rips may result in having your uploading privileges taken away). Seed everything permanently.
    Yes absolutely well said...

Three years later ,you WILL become a Power User...I'm sure of it...

---------- Post added at 05:04 ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 ----------

There is a thread on what.cd forums that explains how to become a PU and then EU by legit methods...

Its quite nice...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    3/5 ssss39506
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurrection View Post
    Yes absolutely well said...

Three years later ,you WILL become a Power User...I'm sure of it...
    Sheesh, no need to be so negative. Surviving on What is definitely not the same as on IPT, but it's manageable if you're dedicated and put some effort.

There is a thread on what.cd forums that explains how to become a PU and then EU by legit methods...
    Reading that is also a good idea.
    Thanks

Don't jump on me,man...It was just an exaggeration.

I said it in jest...
    Thanks

Closed Thread
Page 107 of 138 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast