Thread: ftn

P2P Client
    utorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss156

ftn

Well guys, finally i got an account there. So, here is my offer. I think that i can manage to get an invite by donating there some bucks. In order to give it to someone i want Hdbits.org and ONLY that invite. Dont pm with any other trackers cause i want only that and nothing else. Of course i can give via pm proofs of my account there....
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39540
    Quote Originally Posted by kostas13 View Post
    In order to give it to someone i want Hdbits.org and ONLY that invite.
    Just in case you don't know, HDBits.org invites are closed. OK, VIPs and staff have them, but they don't trade them with people from cheater forums. I think.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by kostas13 View Post
    Well guys, finally i got an account there. So, here is my offer. I think that i can manage to get an invite by donating there some bucks. In order to give it to someone i want Hdbits.org and ONLY that invite. Dont pm with any other trackers cause i want only that and nothing else. Of course i can give via pm proofs of my account there....
    that sounds a bit fishy. why?
    1. donations won't get you an invite automatically. it's not like on SCC or so
    2. you should have the invite before starting a thread like this.
    3. as anon said hdb.org dös not hand out invites and those people who could invite are on FTN already

the only way for an honest trade given the circumstances would be your FTN account for an hdb.org account. everything else can't be trusted.
    therefore i'll lock this for now. if you wanna change the conditions of the deal let a mod know and this can be opened again ...
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks