6/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss7979

Hereafter

Release Date: October 22, 2010
    Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
    Director: Clint Eastwood
    Screenwriter: Peter Morgan
    Starring: Matt Damon, Cecile de France, Frankie McLaren, George McLaren, Jay Mohr, Bryce Dallas Howard
    Genre: Supernatural Drama
    MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for mature thematic elements including disturbing disaster and accident images, and for brief strong language)
    "Hereafter" tells the story of three people who are touched by death in different ways. George (Matt Damon) is a blue-collar American who has a special connection to the afterlife. On the other side of the world, Marie (Cecile De France), a French journalist, has a near-death experience that shakes her reality. And when Marcus, a London schoolboy, loses the person closest to him, he desperately needs answers. Each on a path in search of the truth, their lives will intersect, forever changed by what they believe might--or must--exist in the hereafter.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

slikrapid (11.09.10)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    doesn't look too convincing, but since eastwood directed it i'll probably check it out

the theme here is how people start questioning/contemplating life/existence after personal shocking experiences, i'll add that it shouldn't be necessary to have such an experience in order to start looking for answers - it should be a basic human goal to find out who you are (who one is) and what this world around you is all about, actually i would even go further to say that these are the most profound/essential goals one could pursue in his lifetime
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread