+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ip banning

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15

ip banning

Hola Amgos,

Actually I am American but living in Panama now. This is a very cool site. a friend told me about it. I have had a problem with trackers for a long time now. I cannot see how to overcome my problem.

I will get banned by a tracker for example The Vault then later someone gives me a invite or I just keep checking back till it's open. I cannot get past there ip banning on most all trackers that i get banned from. Masking my ip by proxy doesn't work it won't let me get into registering it just stays on the page and nothing happens. Changing my ip by unplugging router etc does not work as I have one specific ip with my provider(it's wireless). I am at loss on how to get back into these trackers finding invites etc is never the problem but getting past the ip ban is. Are there any ways you found to work, maybe a way that would make my ip look as change when it goes out from here.

Thank you much for your help. This issue is keeping me from many of my most favorite trackers.

Michael
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    It seems you have a static IP. I'd contact your ISP and verify if you have a static or dynamic IP. If it is a static IP, then you'll have to use proxies, VPNs, etc. See our proxy list: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=18139 for more information. Or you could ask the relevant tracker staff to re-enable and/or allow you to re-join. The latter being harder, though.
    Last edited by Gapo; 14.08.10 at 17:52.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Static IP by contract, eh? If so, things aren't looking too good. You could call your ISP and tell them the WoW excuse ("the guys in the WoW forums said my IP range is banned and that I should ask for a new one"), but I don't know if that will work.

Your best bet is a working proxy/VPN from the list Gapo posted, or any of the ones listed below "Proxies/VPNs" here.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Thanks for the replies yes it's a static ip by contract. Now there has to be something out there. I do not know this kind of coding so I would know where to begin however since the ip gets delivered by a code from the trackers then it should not be a problem to change the appearance of the code or the code itself. I am surprise really with all the great devices you have that you have not come up with this by now. It's probably the most important item you would want to carry. Because look at how many of us get banned daily and cannot get back in. Is there not anyone on here that can write code/

I trade Forex part-time. I can do what I am asking someone here to do with mq4 language the code that we use in the trading industry. Many system are protected using various means. Most of the good systems are web server based which means the system you are trying to use has a call back feature in the code. It needs to call back to the server for authorization for the system to work. Now most of the time it takes only a simple piece of code to stop the call back feature and your go to go. These are software programs where some are priced in the $1000's of dollars and they can and are cracked daily so why can't we do the same with this?

Thanks for your time
    Michael
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Quote Originally Posted by paul0004 View Post
    Now there has to be something out there. I do not know this kind of coding so I would know where to begin however since the ip gets delivered by a code from the trackers then it should not be a problem to change the appearance of the code or the code itself.
    Literally spoofing your IP is impossible when a reply is required, which is the case with trackers. To make a graphic example:

Your real IP is 23.45.67.89. You try to spoof it to 1.1.1.1 and send the tracker an HTTP request. The tracker sees it coming from IP 1.1.1.1, but can't return a reply to it, since that host doesn't exist.

That's why all of us have to change our addresses via reconnection/MAC changing/etc. or (in a worst-case scenario) use proxies, because those IPs do exist on the Internet.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

cheatos (14.08.10)

P2P Client
    I can haz candy
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss590
    I think you've confused yourself here. When you use the Internet, you need to have an IP. It's like an address for your house.
    Long story short: you'll have to change your contract to dynamic or use VPNs, shells, proxies and so on.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    5/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    interesting, normally contracts with fixed ips are more expensive and not so usual for private lines
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Not so in Panama. I am on mobilePhone wireless and i would probably have to go through all kinds of paperwork here to get the ip changed. The country sucks with anything with paperwork.

I do understand the process on why you feel ip cannot be changed by code but I disagree you just someone that is excellent in coding and thinks outside the box.
    I understand exactly what a IP address is I also understand what you can do with code. Now it's true I only code with mq4 language which is used to make automatic robots that do your trading for you but the theory will still be the same.

For example if I was a great coder and I had this job the first thing I would do is write each step of the process of connections with a tracker, downloading etc. I would write this on my black board. Don't ask me why but ideas seem to come more freely when you have the process on a black board infront of you. I would then look for possible areas to exploit. If done like this you will have a solution that works it's only a matter of time but you will get it I have no doubt about this.

Now just from reading the posts here the first place I would look is between the tracker and your ip. I would then work on finding something that can not only spoof the ip as we can do now but will forward the ip to the real ip. Making and inserting a ip forwarder may be one of the ways this can be done. I am only added this as a example.

Now on a much better and happier note I went to that Anon sent me to. I installed a program called TOR and it worked on thePlace so it will also work on theVault!
    I don't think I even needed to download the whole bundle for TOR"s site as Firefox already has the add on so it was a very simple add on and it worked!

Thanks for your help I really enjoy sites like these.
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Instab View Post
    interesting, normally contracts with fixed ips are more expensive and not so usual for private lines
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    I do understand the process on why you feel ip cannot be changed by code but I disagree you just someone that is excellent in coding and thinks outside the box.
    You're right, there are excellent coders out there, but spoofing your IP the way you mention just can't be done - not because of lack of coding skills, but how TCP/IP works. Following Gapo's home address analogy, it'd be like sending a latter to someone else using a fake address as the sender's, and expecting the reply to arrive at your real one.

Now on a much better and happier note I went to that Anon sent me to. I installed a program called TOR and it worked on thePlace so it will also work on theVault!
    It's quite easy to find out if an IP belongs to Tor, but if it works for you...
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Yes I understand that but what if you had something thatrecongize that the fake one is keyed in your software so when the fake one pops up the software converts it to the real ip and let s it do it;s thing and when done and ready to come back it converts back?

Anyways I have a more immediate problem. I think I do need the whole tor bunde. I did the installation and had the litte green icon in the tray. But did a exit out and now I cannot get back the icon I can go straight into the program but that only opens up a dos window. I tried reaching the site by just the tor button and it say the receiver is not accepting the proxy but before I had something called polipo running which I think was that green icon cuz I did a test on Tor and it gave a error and then asked me if Polipo was running properply. Long story shot how do I get back my icon

thanks again
    Michael

It's quite easy to find out if an IP belongs to Tor, but if it works for you... [/QUOTE]
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    Yes I understand that but what if you had something thatrecongize that the fake one is keyed in your software so when the fake one pops up the software converts it to the real ip and let s it do it;s thing and when done and ready to come back it converts back?
    Nope - the tracker sends the reply to the IP it received, meaning your computer doesn't get it at all (and you can't install such a program on the tracker's server ).

Long story shot how do I get back my icon
    Answer should be somewhere in Tor's documentation What about rebooting your PC and restarting the bundle?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    I got it workng just downloaded a file. I need to have everything with TOR running for this to work. Just using the TORbutton fails.

understood about going direct to ip by passing my computer but how does the tracker even know to go to my ip n the first place. That has to come from my computer somehow and that is where I was suggesting work to be done. IOW when I use my browser to enter a tracker it's tracking my ip correct but what if a program is on the end of the browser then doing what I suggested may be possible?

Well need to go. I do appreciate your help and fellowship keep up the good work.

As a gift I have a couple of IPT invites to give away on the condition absolutely no cheating on this tracker.
    IPT in my opinion is the very best general/movie tracker you will find.
    You can actually watch movies free leach and never have to upload 1mb! They have tons of movie packs and you only need to select what you want in each pack.

Enjoy just pm me your email and time on this site if you want to be considered for a invite.
    Michael
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    understood about going direct to ip by passing my computer but how does the tracker even know to go to my ip n the first place.
    TCP overhead. Your IP is sent there. And to answer your other question, yes, you can change that, but then the tracker doesn't know where to send the reply, and you can't make it realize that if your real address is not to be sent.

Enjoy just pm me your email and time on this site if you want to be considered for a invite.
    You need 10 posts to use the PM system Also, your giveaway is better off posted here:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=20510
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss15
    Okay thanks I will wait until my post count comes up and then put on the giveaway. where do you check your post count>
    It maybe a long time though I only come here if I have a problem I cannot fix.
    take care
    Michael
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39539
    where do you check your post count>
    On the left side of your posts: