Poll: Which staff are worst?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Staff Are The Worst?

Stoi seems like a cool and understanding guy, other staff should take note. What's staff seem like a bunch of smartasses in comparison.
    Last edited by LegitCheater; 08.08.10 at 02:50.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    Allan Ellis got away with it, so why not. and i did answer you in my first post
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    You are not cheating the tracker though, [...] you are just cheating yourselves and the other members
    You make it seem like we are slaughtering kitten and raping innocent mothers.
    In tracker rules, why do people seed? To improve their ratio.
    When we download from them, we give them upload credit, and so we give them the opportunity to improve their ratio and to download more.
    By faking our upload, we give them even more opportunity to seed and get more ratio credit to get even more/better quality stuff.
    We are doing other members a favor by downloading from them way more than what we would not have been able to without cheating.
    And about your talk of old torrents not being left with many seeders, it just means those uploads were not good enough. All uploads are not created equal, and when it comes to HDD space, it's the survival of the fittest.
    I have no sympathy for a FLAC album someone recoded of their grandmother under the shower, and it will naturally be left with 1 or 2 seeders before it rightfully dies, while I could at the same time download the latest and greatest album who has already 3000 seeders. Give some of those seeders some of my upload credit so that they can move on to downloading other albums, while by faking my upload, giving the other seeders the opportunity to improve their ratio as well by uploading to the people that I would have uploaded to if I weren't faking my upload.

You can think of us as Robin Hoods, or Masked Heroes, who create ratio by faking it, then sharing it with the other members. It is the truth, and if a little voice inside you doesn't like it, it's because you want to control the world, starting by your tracker, which is not something possible.
    We do good, we share the wealth, and everyone who did the role of Robin hood was hated, chased, and outcast by the "justice" and powers in place.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

hearthrob (09.08.10)

must be the dumbest court in the universe if they actually bought this " i dont host " nonsense . then i suggest all future piracy sites fight in this particular court for a sure-shot win judged by dumb asses .
    Thanks

BCG Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss88
    if you really seriously believe that someguy then WOW.

I believe a lot of members, seed because they like sharing, most dont give a toss about the ratio, if they did TPB/FTN would not have any seeders, we wouldnt have any seeders, as a high ratio means absolutely nothing at all on BCGs, and you cant get banned for a low ratio either. (actually you can as a new member, but get a few torrents to 1:1 with SP and you are golden forever)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Bash shell
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss462
    Well, stoi, I was talking in general.
    BCG is a good tracker where I don't cheat.
    You noticed I mentioned music in my post, I meant other trackers with strict ratios and where seedboxes abound. Those, I believe, we help as a force to restore order among ratio tyranny.
    You're doing well with BCG, a good job really and I mean it. I hope you'd open signup at some point to get new people, and I do wish more trackers will follow your footsteps
    I am also glad you come here to listen to us and know why we do it, and made it so that we don't need to exercise our cheating muscles
    Thanks

if almost every site implemented SP like BCG or kept it ratiofree like BTN , ratio faking (and probably even the stat whoring seedbox users ?) will almost diminish since there will be never any need to do it .
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crystal View Post
    if almost every site implemented SP like BCG or kept it ratiofree like BTN , ratio faking (and probably even the stat whoring seedbox users ?) will almost diminish since there will be never any need to do it .
    Blasphemy! That is too logical to work!
    Thanks

What.CD Staff
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss38
    Quote Originally Posted by crystal View Post
    Why are some specific trackers (What.CD especially) are on a manhunt for banning specifically ratio fakers who are a small minority of collective torrent users ?
    The only reason why cheaters are a small minority is because we disable them. One of the reasons why you have access to so much content is because we disable them. Most users do not contribute to the site because they want to help, they do it because they need to in order to keep having access to this content.

So what happens if you let people cheat freely? Half the userbase does it and the site you love so much is suddenly not so awesome, and you've just created another thepiratebay.

With that said, I realize posting here was a bad idea. I don't like being called a smartass when all I'm trying to do is express my point of view peacefully. It's too bad, but it's the way it is.

I'll be on my way, and you can go back to hating us for things we have never been or never done. And thanks to the rare people who were friendly and polite.
    Last edited by jowa; 08.08.10 at 03:28.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rtorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss11
    Quote Originally Posted by jowa View Post

With that said, I realize posting here was a bad idea.
    Please continue posting here; we like you!
    Thanks

12. Who Said Thanks:

fakeking (08.08.10) , caballero (08.08.10)

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    what.cd have lot of good music content(genunine content)(i dont say it doesnt appear anywhere)exigo and bt-m(best for lossless) i agree the fact if they become another elite community then it is impossible to join them as fsc and iTS

i love the way they had created the tracker and i love their scripts its always challenging

i heard most of the times it is difficult for a what.cd user to maintain a ratio even with a seedbox
    Last edited by jacksbi; 08.08.10 at 04:01.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jowa View Post
    One of the reasons why you have access to so much content is because we disable them.
    So what you mean to say if ratio fakers were present in your site , they delete content from your site ?

only when ratio fakers are disabled is when access to more content is available ??? what ?!?!!!?

So what happens if you let people cheat freely? Half the userbase does it and the site you love so much is suddenly not so awesome, and you've just created another thepiratebay.
    Cheating is related to awesomeness ?!?!? what nonsense . your site will be appreciated regardless all any bullshit scripts you have to find ratio fakers . honest users will seed , ratio fakers will fake and the site and world will go on as it is .

Waffles may not have scripts like you do , doesnt mean its "less awesome" than What.CD by ANY means . TL and IPT are the greatest private torrent trackers out there , appreciated by millions and they barely have any cheating scripts , if any .
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    I know we have lots of cheaters, I would gather out of the 43,000 members we have, 20,000 have cheated at 1 time or another (maybe i am just getting old and sceptical lol) On blackcats you can download anything you like, whenever you like, whther that is a 0day scene release or a game that was uploaded 4 years ago and you can still get a 1 ratio, as long as you show willing ans seed for awhile.
    spot on

I like this post.add another 10,000 total of 30,000 had cheated 1 time or the other.

not only on ur tracker but on every tracker there are cheaters.

I think most staff dont know the fact that even seedbox users also cheat when they dont have the seedbox i have met somany people who are like that.

i also know one of the users whatman(i dont know if he is what.cd staff or not if no i am sorry)from an elite tracker invite forum(closed registrations) trade high level invites.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jacksbi View Post
    i also know one of the users whatman(i dont know if he is what.cd staff or not if no i am sorry)from an elite tracker invite forum(closed registrations) trade high level invites.
    Not sure if you are referring to the same guy, but there is a Sysop by name WhatMan on What.cd
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ppl7jB-H5YbgM=
    Last edited by LegitCheater; 08.08.10 at 04:28.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    Mratio,VEM,RM
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss762
    Quote Originally Posted by LegitCheater View Post
    Not sure if you are referring to the same guy, but there is a Sysop by name WhatMan on What.cd
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...ppl7jB-H5YbgM=
    yes from my own experiences and from some of the users experience who i met(mostly from elite tracker forums which are closed)i have a feeling that tracker staff do trade.

most of them say we are truthful and no scams exist so we trade.

understand a fact u r site may be good best or whatever but its nothing without a proper set of members believe it or not 90% BT staff cheat someway or other to prove they are elite.
    I personally know some really good staff who have never cheated and have struggled hard to get where they are and those staff does not include staff members of 1337 sites.

Another thing trust me most sites which call themselves 1337 are opened by traders though they tend to say no but its a reality being in BT for a longtime i surely know some members who are in elite trading forums which have no existence in terms that they are never named and the best kept secrets in BT and are elite and exclusive tracker admins and mods are members there they trade and if asked y they say they trade with trusted members at the end of day they do trade.

So in short crime is a crime whether u trade with trusted or untrusted member at the end of day u r breaking a tracker rule of trading.
    So people who hate trade are mostly people who have traded a lot and are continuing to trade
    this is the best post for example.

to be truthful iTS is full of traders,from what i know.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast