Thread: VEM 4.3.0.5 B01 client spoofing

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss171

VEM 4.3.0.5 B01 client spoofing

Hey guys! I searched a lot through the forum, hope this is the right place for this thread, if no, please let me know. I couldn't find similar problem here too.
    Sooo, after some time "not cheating" ratios of all my trackers become very close to 1.000 and i decided to install VEM 4.3.0.5 B01 again, which is available to all users here. Before half year i was very successful at every single tracker i had by using the same version of VEM, never got banned from anywhere except for inactivity. And the only thing i wonder about NOW is the client spoof, the version of VEM is like half year old, so i'm thinking if it's ok to use for example 4.4.0.4 in AzureusSpoof.propertites file? Lets remember that it's based on VEM 4.3.0.5 B01 and i'm trying to override it to 4.4.0.4.
    I've edited the file and the spoof is configured right, at least I think so.

By the way I installed Vuze x86_64 v4.3.0.4 on Ubuntu 10.04_x86_64 from sourceforge, then overcopied VEM files, if this matters somehow... But it seems to work ok!
    Maybe it's better to user ghostfuckers uTorrent 1.8.1 spoof, but I remember that there were problems with it- getting banned etc...
    Haven't tested it anywhere with these settings.
    Thanks!!
    Last edited by dju; 29.07.10 at 17:13.
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

SealLion (30.07.10)

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    Yes, you can safely use Shu's spoof via the properties file. It overrides ghostfucker's code.

And just for the record, is it not possible to add newer, say, uTorrent versions to the spoof by yourself.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

dju (29.07.10)

P2P Client
    Vuze
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 16/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss171
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Yes, you can safely use Shu's spoof via the properties file. It overrides ghostfucker's code.

And just for the record, is it not possible to add newer, say, uTorrent versions to the spoof by yourself.
    Well thanks! :) Actually 4.4.0.4 spoof would be fine, except what.cd banned vuze, but that's not so important. One more thing... Before a half year I was able to cheat with the same VEM version at every single tracker I needed to cheat on. Haven't things changed since then? I mean... will i be able to cheat at TL, RevTT, iPlay, IPT, Waffles and PTN? I used to cheat on all of them,that half year ago, is it really STILL safe if used correctly and safely on those trackers?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    12/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39504
    The mod is still as safe as always.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread