+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some cheating tips for new member.

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500

Some cheating tips for new member.

I make this small cheating tips thread for a new member in trackers. Hopefully it's not a dupe thread.

Let's say for example a tracker has minimum ratio of 0.4 for all user, 1.0 for ideal ratio and to advance user rank needs 1.5 ratio

1. Never cheat when your account is just one or two days old. Better wait for one or two weeks. Just downloading as usual.

2. Never cheat past the ideal ratio if you are new because normally all user even seedbox user are struggle for their ratio in first month. Just cheat for fulfilling your minimum ratio.

Unless the tracker are giving your account a buffer for new user like 5 GB. If it's the case, just deduce the buffer to zero and use your real ratio to safe cheating. Let's say you have 5 GB and downloaded 2 GB so just cheat 0.5-1 GB. Or just don't cheat if your ratio still above 1.0.

3. If you're forget to cheat and your ratio are falling under minimum ratio. You're warned but don't scare because they're giving grace period like 2 weeks for fixing the ratio.

Let's cheat but cheat carefully. Let's say your average normal upload speed are 20 KBps so it means at max, you can uploaded 840 MB for 12 hours seeding time a day. Just cheat for 840 MB or twice of it, 1.6 GB for 24 hours.

We use this to not make suspicious move when suddenly our uploaded data are rise rapidly when warned. Or just don't cheat for 5 times of your real upload speed a day.

PS. You may not follow this point for what.cd because they're quite great at catching cheater and they're not banning you if you're falling under minimum ratio anymore.

4. When your account is two or three months old, you can cheat as your wish by following cheating experience scattered here for specific tracker. Remember just cheat to rise rank and don't achieve top 250 users if your real upload speed are low.

Now, you can choose one or both point 5 and 6 on specific tracker. I prefer point 5 but on some tracker like what.cd, it's a banned client or on some tracker that has fast leecher, it's quite useless because you need to wait for days for a new leecher to show up.

5. Actually you can cheat at first weeks by using vuze extreme mod with perfect spoof because it has both must checked intelligent mode and cheat gradually option.

But just don't use above 3 times of your upload speed and use speed mode++. Still you need to follow point 2 and 3 carefully.

6. You can use Waffles Method with Ratiomaster (don't forget the memory reader and right emulation) for fast cheat. But you need to do real seeding time for days before cheat.
    Never changing emulation/client (utorrent, vuze,deluge, etc) too often (just twice) for one tracker. Also never degrade your client and the emulation version.

Important. Just cheat when you're not in rush and not busy.

7. If you use Waffles method with RM , pick torrent full of leecher or have highest leecher count. You can pick torrent with one seeder too but never use high fake download speed or use low download speed like 10 KBps to prevent you become a seeder.

Important. Remember to fulfill the seeding time (5 days or a weeks normally) required normally for user with low real upload speed after cheating.

PS. Avoid popular packs and internal tracker release torrents if you're using RM just choose the newly uploaded torrents.

8. Never follow a guide or tips even experience too closely. Because sometimes, it'll not work for everyone or maybe there's a little mistake in your tools or settings.

With this way you can avoid being a second seeder because it'll be suspicious if you never do real upload to other leecher. But you can use high upload speed on these high leecher torrents.

Hopefully after seeing my tips, you can cheat more safely.

Just remember to not be greedy. It's just stats after all.

I've tested this tips on all tracker i've joined. Even though i've just a few high level tracker. Still don't cheat if you don't want to be banned.

There's a risk to take when you're inside the dark side. Welcome to the dark side.

Some guide I've used specifically for this tips :

[Tutorial about the Vuze Extreme Mod] All settings explained

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/litt...waffles-12494/

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/litt...eloaded-12781/

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tuto...plained-18270/

http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/mini...-reader-13739/

And remember to look at respective tracker cheating thread for recommended tools to use at Tracker Cheating Experiences .

Finished.
    Last edited by fakeking; 03.06.10 at 03:32. Reason: Added some suggestion :)
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

fog (09.11.11) , xTREmeUsER (06.01.11) , seldom (09.12.10) , Vuze-Sbi (12.06.10) , nextor (03.06.10) , thecoolest (03.06.10) , slikrapid (03.06.10) , MacGyver (03.06.10) , Extraterrestrial (02.06.10) , vvtwx (02.06.10) , saebrtooth (02.06.10) , Mihai (02.06.10) , shawshankraj (02.06.10) , Ticko (02.06.10) , caballero (02.06.10) , Instab (02.06.10)

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeking View Post
    normally all user even seedbox user are struggle for their ratio in first month.
    how so?

3. If you're forget to cheat and your ratio are falling under minimum ratio. You're warned but don't scare because they're giving grace period like 2 weeks for fixing the ratio.
    you might wanna add:
    cheating then is quite risky however. users under ratiowatch are watched more often.

4. When your account is two or three months old, you can cheat as your wish by following cheating experience scattered here for specific tracker.
    also have a look at these threads to find out if you have to wait at all on the specific site

5. Actually you can cheat at first weeks by using vuze extreme mod with perfect spoof because it has both must checked intellegent mode and cheat gradually option.

But just don't use above 3 times of your upload speed and use speed mode++. Still you need to follow point 2 and 3 carefully.
    depends on the tracker and see above.
    but 'better safe than sorry' as a general guideline won't hurt anyway

6. You can use Waffles Method with Ratiomaster (don't forget the memory reader and right emulation) for fast cheat. But you need to do real seeding time for days before cheat.
    also depends on the tracker. on quite a lot of sites you don't have to do the second seeding part.
    again have a look at the resp. threads

Never changing emulation/client (utorrent, vuze,deluge, etc) too often (just twice) for one tracker.
    i read that a lot but actually never followed that advice myself and never got problems either.

Also never degrade your client and the emulation version.
    why not?

Just cheat when you're not in rush and not busy.
    that's a golden rule

7. If you use Waffles method with RM , pick torrent full of leecher or have highest leecher count.
    but stay away from packs!

You can pick torrent with one seeder too but never use high fake download speed or use low download speed like 10 KBps.
    be sure not to complete the torrent as long as there's only one seeder!

Remember to fulfill the seeding time (5 days or a weeks normally) required after cheating.
    that differs from site to site

8. Never follow a guide or tips even experience too closely. Because sometimes, it'll not work for everyone or maybe there's a little mistake in your tools or settings.
    but be sure to follow the important things

it'll be suspicious if you never do real upload to other leecher.
    and how would someone find that out?
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

fakeking (02.06.10)

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    Reply to Instab:
    1 Actually I said that to prevent over-cheating by new cheater.
    2 Forget to exclude what.cd. Actually imo when you're warned because of low ratio, you're automically at the brink of banned. So you can choose to cheat carefully or being banned.
    3 True for that. But for safe, just cheat after a few months old account.
    4 and 5, Yeah it depends on tracker. I normally prefer to use VEM than RM on tracker that doesn't ban vuze. That's why i write it first.
    6 Maybe you're lucky. But I will add more tips
    7 Jack have bad experience with it in what.cd
    8, 9, 10. Added
    11 I mean required seeding time for user with low real upload speed
    12 True
    13 Maybe when real uploader takes time for 5 days to send complete copy to a user. Meanwhile you, the fake second seeder is connectable but not seeding at all. Isn't that weird for other peers?. Maybe no one will bother to report it but for safe cheating.
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

Instab (02.06.10)

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeking View Post
    Reply to Instab:
    1 Actually I said that to prevent over-cheating by new cheater.
    ok

2 Forget to exclude what.cd. Actually imo when you're warned because of low ratio, you're automically at the brink of banned. So you can choose to cheat carefully or being banned.
    sure, better in this case

7 Jack have bad experience with it in what.cd
    yeah, well, what is one of the hardest. maybe not the best example for a general guide

Meanwhile you, the fake second seeder is connectable but not seeding at all. Isn't that weird for other peers?.
    sure, that's why i wrote to be careful about becoming a seeder as long as there's only 1 seeder at all
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

8. Who Said Thanks:

fakeking (02.06.10)

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    Actually I was aiming for the hardest tracker so it'll got easier for all other tracker. But still no guide is perfect. .
    Thanks

P2P Client
    uTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss126
    Can you fix the spelling/grammar mistakes?
    It was really hard to read.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    VEM (Vuz Extra Medium)
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss500
    Which one, sudar02?. Maybe I should cramming the space or care to point me to right lines?.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    13/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    2/5 ssss39504
    There aren't that many typos, I've only found "dowloaded", "intellegent" and "speedon", and they definitely don't make reading impossible.

Instab probably said it all, but I'll add you may benefit from the feedback in this thread:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=17822
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

13. Who Said Thanks:

thecoolest (03.06.10) , slikrapid (03.06.10)

+ Reply to Thread