P2P Client
    anything that meets me
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss455

Cool Xirvik - Reinventing How Seedboxes Should Be Done

Xirvik - Reinventing How Seedboxes Should Be Done

We’re pleased to introduce a special promotion to FSF readers - a 10 - 17% discount on Xirvik seedboxes for the first month. The seedbox landscape has certainly changed over the past year or so - and Xirvik has evolved to become a trailblazing competitor in the marketplace. If you’re unfamiliar with Xirvik boxes, you’re really missing out on some of the best features ever to be created by any seedbox provider. We’re so impressed by their unique WebUI/control panel that we opted to document what Xirvik brings to the table. You simply won’t find a more complete, robust set of features on any other seedbox - period.

Xirvik/FSF Promo Seedboxes

Dedicated Servers — It’s just you on the box; dedicated 100 Mbit pipeline, 400-500 GB storage (2 HDDs in RAID), 2 GB RAM. Regular price: $75-$80/mo. FSF discount: 10%-12.5% off for the first month.

Semi-dedicated & Power Series — Shared with just 3-4 total users; storage space ranges from 125-450 GB. Each user has his own IP address and partition on the server. Regular price: $30-$55/mo. FSF discount: 10%-16.5% off for the first month.
    More Info Here
    Xirvik - Reinventing How Seedboxes Should Be Done | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak

Join by here
    Xirvik Torrent
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

2. Who Said Thanks:

Mihai (23.05.10)

P2P Client
    WaffleCheat v1.95 build 19928
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss1509
    Great.Now i can spend money on torrenting which is free. Great

Not.For those who have money go on and buy, for those uploaders it's great, for the rest, RM is free you know and a gazilion times faster and more reliable
    Last edited by Mihai; 23.05.10 at 14:21.
    What does a scene tracker tell to a general tracker?
    You're so 5 minutes ago...

Thanks

4. Who Said Thanks:

thecoolest (24.05.10)

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39542
    I don't like paying for piracy at all either, but seedboxes have the advantage that, unlike with the RM, you actually give back to the tracker.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

6. Who Said Thanks:

thecoolest (24.05.10)

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I don't like paying for piracy at all either, but seedboxes have the advantage that, unlike with the RM, you actually give back to the tracker.
    well, technically its not paying for piracy (even though it most likely will occupy the largest part of the data flow) but for a better internet connection with a (server) box included

also, what is better: paying for piracy (indirectly) or for corporate greed (directly yet partially)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39542
    Quote Originally Posted by slikrapid View Post
    well, technically its not paying for piracy (even though it most likely will occupy the largest part of the data flow) but for a better internet connection with a (server) box included
    You're paying for a server with a lightning-fast pipe that'll do the transfers for you. It's pretty much the same for me (Although the server doesn't necessarily have to be used for pirating...)
    Thanks

P2P Client
    sbi finest
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss3125
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You're paying for a server with a lightning-fast pipe that'll do the transfers for you. It's pretty much the same for me (Although the server doesn't necessarily have to be used for pirating...)
    you know, except for the lightning-fast adjective, the same can be said for an ordinary home connection - most users willing to pay for a seedbox would transfer the same (and more) contents they used to with an ordinary connection, so they are still paying (just more than before) for 'piracy' so to speak
    Thanks

P2P Client
    anything that meets me
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss455
    yup..its a very dedicated seedbox..as i think...which i m not using defenetly..

give site some money to make it better tracker & also to run all things..not this kinda seedbox as i think

but with better speeds ..you can be better ratio(thats why i m using rm right)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39542
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolest View Post
    yup..its a very dedicated seedbox..as i think...which i m not using defenetly..
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread