+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where do you get your proxies/VPNs bittorrent compatible?

Where do you get your proxies/VPNs bittorrent compatible?

Banned from What.CD again (this one was quite lolworthy).

So all my IPs ranges and neighbours ones are already banned from What.CD. Where do you get yours? Is it better a proxy server or a VPN (free, if possible)? Do they need to have something especial to be compatible with RatioMaster/uTorrent?

I'd like to get a proxy/VPN as most "static" as possible. I mean, some proxy I don't have to be changing everyday as it would look quite suspicious.

Thanks!
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

I think what.cd already banned proxies and most of the free VPNs.Your only chance is a paid VPN.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    11/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39541
    Quote Originally Posted by nperversion View Post
    So all my IPs ranges and neighbours ones are already banned from What.CD. Where do you get yours?
    You must have done something really bad to get your and the neighboring IP ranges banned from What.

I get my IPs from my ISP.

Is it better a proxy server or a VPN (free, if possible)? Do they need to have something especial to be compatible with RatioMaster/uTorrent?
    Forget about free proxies and VPNs. They're oversaturated and easily detectable. You'll have to pay for an elite proxy or private VPN service. Or use Waffles.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You must have done something really bad to get your and the neighboring IP ranges banned from What.
    Well, I got banned twice (this last time for uploading too soon all my dumps, ~200 torrents in 1 day, which meant obviously I had been in before as, in only one day, I met all their requirements), and I used to surf the web with my laptop and its wireless connection, with the university one, with my cousin's... So although I only leeched/seeded from one IP, the rest were stained as I used them to browse the web.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I get my IPs from my ISP.
    I called them, as I have a really special connection which is only available in one centrical area in the capital of my country, the IP range is unique an can't be changed, so to the paid VPNs we go :)
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    0/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssssss14
    for paid VPN u can try this one

Paid VPN Service
    Last edited by firefly888; 28.03.10 at 18:57.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread